|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Beginner.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is significant about the way Bukowski intends to prepare the titular "3 Chickens?"
(a) He is going to use Vicki's recipe.
(b) He is going to leave them raw.
(c) He is going to stuff the chickens with psychotropic mushrooms.
(d) He is going to fry them in beer.
2. Where does Henry stab Sarah with the hat pin?
3. How much money does Mason give Ainsworth Hockley?
4. What do Bukowski and Linda enjoy watching in "3 Women?"
(a) The playground.
(b) Silent movies.
5. When Vicki returns home at the end of "3 Chickens," what does she discover?
(a) Bukowski has prepared dinner for her.
(b) Bukowski is moving out.
(c) Bukowski has overdosed on drugs.
(d) Bukowski and Margi are having sex.
Short Answer Questions
1. To what is Sarah extremely opposed in "Six Inches?"
2. Under what name is Hitler living in "Swastika?"
3. What does Bukowski believe has brought on his illness when he is brought to the hospital?
4. What does Bukowski witness in Texas as a result of someone insulting the state?
5. What does the unnamed narrator of "Trouble with a Battery" reveal to have been the reason he picked up a prostitute in the first place?
This section contains 257 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)