|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Birth, Life and Death of an Underground Newspaper.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Bukowski touched by Gloria Westhaven when she gets off the bus in Texas?
(a) She is depressed over the loss of her husband.
(b) She is crying.
(c) She is angry about the state of politics in Texas.
(d) She is joyful about coming home to Texas.
2. For whom does Sanchez's lover name herself?
3. What sort of charges result from the publication of Joe and Cherry's newpaper?
(a) Disorderly conduct.
(c) Public drunkenness.
(d) Incention to riot.
4. How many sisters does Cass have?
5. What does Bukowski do with Cass on their first night together that surprises her?
(a) He waits until morning to initiate sex.
(b) He cooks her dinner and lets her use his shower.
(c) He massages her back.
(d) He reads her some of his poetry.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Bukowski, when is the only time one should bet on a closer during a horse race?
2. Despite her passion for Bukowski, to what is Cass averse?
3. Where does Bukowski go after he quits his job at the end of "Kid Stardust on the Porterhouse?"
4. What is Borst doing when his house is invaded by friends?
5. How does the law enforcement prove that Tanya is not human by their standards?
This section contains 274 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)