|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through A Lovely Love Affair.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In "3 Chickens," who is Margi?
(a) Vicki's sister.
(b) Bukowski's landlady.
(c) An intended one-night-stand.
(d) The nurse who helps to care for Vicki's arm.
2. What business does Marie in "A Lovely Love Affair" run?
(a) A New Orlean's cafe.
(b) A German deli.
(c) A Spanish bookstore.
(d) A French coffee house.
3. What is Bukowski's alias in "A Lovely Love Affair?"
(a) Terrence Huxley.
(b) Charlie Serkin.
(c) Alan Smithee.
(d) Michael Stones.
4. What is significant about the way Bukowski intends to prepare the titular "3 Chickens?"
(a) He is going to stuff the chickens with psychotropic mushrooms.
(b) He is going to fry them in beer.
(c) He is going to leave them raw.
(d) He is going to use Vicki's recipe.
5. According to the police, what must Vicki do at the end of "3 Chickens?"
(a) Increase her monthly protection payments.
(b) Press charges against Margi for assault.
(c) Divorce Bukowski.
(d) Leave the city forever.
Short Answer Questions
1. On the first morning Charlie stays with Marie, what does she leave behind?
2. What does Marie resist sleeping with Charlie?
3. What causes Bukowski to vomit in "The Day We Talked About James Thurber?"
4. How many languages does Andre speak?
5. In what activity is Marie engaged when Charlie grows aroused by her?
This section contains 243 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)