|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through A Lovely Love Affair.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What causes Bukowski to vomit in "The Day We Talked About James Thurber?"
(a) Andre's male organ.
(b) Psychotropic mushrooms.
(c) Andre's sexual proclivities.
2. What is Bukowski's alias in "A Lovely Love Affair?"
(a) Terrence Huxley.
(b) Alan Smithee.
(c) Charlie Serkin.
(d) Michael Stones.
3. With what activity is Vicki obsessed in regards to Bukowski in "3 Chickens?"
4. What does Marie resist sleeping with Charlie?
(a) She is a "good girl."
(b) She is angry about his flirtatious ways.
(c) She is afraid of his drunken state.
(d) She thinks she is a lesbian.
5. In "3 Chickens," who is Margi?
(a) An intended one-night-stand.
(b) Vicki's sister.
(c) The nurse who helps to care for Vicki's arm.
(d) Bukowski's landlady.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Charlie leave Marie's apartment after sleeping with her?
2. What is significant about the way Bukowski intends to prepare the titular "3 Chickens?"
3. In what activity is Marie engaged when Charlie grows aroused by her?
4. On the first morning Charlie stays with Marie, what does she leave behind?
5. In what mood is Bukowski at the end of "The Day We Talked About James Thurber?"
This section contains 269 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)