|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through A Lovely Love Affair.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. On the first morning Charlie stays with Marie, what does she leave behind?
(a) Her checkbook.
(b) Her diary.
(c) Ten dollars.
(d) Her photo albums.
2. What causes Bukowski to vomit in "The Day We Talked About James Thurber?"
(a) Psychotropic mushrooms.
(b) Andre's male organ.
(d) Andre's sexual proclivities.
3. What is significant about the way Bukowski intends to prepare the titular "3 Chickens?"
(a) He is going to leave them raw.
(b) He is going to stuff the chickens with psychotropic mushrooms.
(c) He is going to fry them in beer.
(d) He is going to use Vicki's recipe.
4. In what mood is Bukowski at the end of "The Day We Talked About James Thurber?"
5. Why does Charlie leave Marie's apartment after sleeping with her?
(a) He realizes she is too good for him.
(b) He is afraid that she is going to have him arrested for rape.
(c) He knows that she has a boyfriend and does not want to destroy their relationship.
(d) He no longer has any interest in her.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Bukowski punch Andre's male admirer in the face?
2. In what activity is Marie engaged when Charlie grows aroused by her?
3. According to the police, what must Vicki do at the end of "3 Chickens?"
4. About whom does Bukowski speak when he is with Wendy?
5. When Vicki returns home at the end of "3 Chickens," what does she discover?
This section contains 295 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)