|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through A Lovely Love Affair.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Marie resist sleeping with Charlie?
(a) She is angry about his flirtatious ways.
(b) She thinks she is a lesbian.
(c) She is afraid of his drunken state.
(d) She is a "good girl."
2. With what activity is Vicki obsessed in regards to Bukowski in "3 Chickens?"
3. In what activity is Marie engaged when Charlie grows aroused by her?
(b) Carving wooden figures.
(c) Making straw hats.
4. Why does Bukowski punch Andre's male admirer in the face?
(a) He nearly throws up on Wendy.
(b) He tries to kiss Bukowski.
(c) He hurts Andre's feelings.
(d) He was inappropraite with his fingers.
5. When Vicki returns home at the end of "3 Chickens," what does she discover?
(a) Bukowski has prepared dinner for her.
(b) Bukowski is moving out.
(c) Bukowski and Margi are having sex.
(d) Bukowski has overdosed on drugs.
Short Answer Questions
1. About whom does Bukowski speak when he is with Wendy?
2. On the first morning Charlie stays with Marie, what does she leave behind?
3. What causes Bukowski to vomit in "The Day We Talked About James Thurber?"
4. What is significant about the way Bukowski intends to prepare the titular "3 Chickens?"
5. In "3 Chickens," who is Margi?
This section contains 260 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)