The Most Beautiful Woman in Town
1. To what animal does Bukowski compare Cass's body?
2. How many sisters does Cass have?
3. What does Cass find attractive about Bukowski?
(a) His ugliness.
(b) His writing.
(c) His status as an outlaw.
(d) His anger.
4. When Cass allows Bukowski to buy her a drink, what does she ask him?
(a) She asks if he is a Nazi.
(b) She asks if he thinks she is pretty.
(c) She asks if he wants to sleep with her.
(d) She asks if she can perform oral sex on him under the table.
5. What part of her body does Cass pierce with a hat pin in front of Bukowski?
6. How does the bartender in "The Most Beautiful Woman in Town" react to Cass's public body piercing?
(a) He laughs and gives her a vodka as a disinfectant.
(b) He buys her a whiskey out of respect for her toughness.
(c) He tries to throw her and Bukowski out of the bar.
(d) He vomits behind the bar.
This section contains 5,109 words
(approx. 18 pages at 300 words per page)