|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In the context of chapter 15, what are "chops"?
2. If Prof goes Earthside to deliver the document, what are the odds for success?
3. Why are Terrans who immigrate to Luna unlikely to return?
(a) It is cheaper to live on Luna than on Terra.
(b) They arrive penniless and the Authority owns all ships.
(c) The Lunar government will not allow them to return.
(d) They could not survive the return trip.
4. What does Prof say about the new Constitution?
(a) That it should accentuate the negative.
(b) That it should adhere strictly to the style of historical Constitutions.
(c) That it should establish clear taxation clauses.
(d) That it should accentuate the positive.
5. What important item is Davis caught without in chapter 23?
(a) His social arm.
(b) His p-suit.
(c) His passport.
(d) His technician's ID badge.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the Terrans use as weapons at Tycho Under and Churchill?
2. How many are waiting to greet Davis and Prof at Tube Station West when they land?
3. Where is the epicenter of the battle that occurs in chapter 23?
4. What object stands on a pedestal in Old Dome?
5. Who is elected President after Selene's "death"?
Short Essay Questions
1. What advice does Prof give regarding the Constitution?
2. What is the content of Selene's first speech?
3. How is the trip to Terra for Davis?
4. What does Davis say about the troops dispatched to protect Luna?
5. What does Anna mention during the family's dinnertime discussion?
6. What does Davis hate about North Americans?
7. How is Selene created?
8. What are the benefits of using a catapult for shipping as explained by Davis to Dr. Chan?
9. What does LaJoie tell Davis when he wakes up in the hospital?
10. What is the outcome of "Operation Hard Rock"?
This section contains 706 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)