|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who explains the need for a "Pearl Harbor" move on Terra?
2. What should be the last word of Davis' speech, according to Prof?
3. What song does Jester rewrite?
(a) "America the Beautiful."
(b) "The Star-Spangled Banner."
(c) "The Battle of 1812."
(d) "Battle Hymn of the Republic."
4. What is the major factor that allowed the Loonies to win the "Battle of Corridors"?
(a) The Terrans' ignorance of the terrain.
(b) The Loonies' superior weaponry.
(c) The Loonies' overwhelming numbers.
(d) The change in gravity for the Terrans.
5. What is the advantage of a line marriage?
(a) Financial security.
(b) The impossibility of children being orphaned.
(c) All answers are correct.
(d) Good home life.
Short Answer Questions
1. What country objects to Davis and Prof's usage of the term "Warden"?
2. Who has the floor during the first Congress meeting?
3. What object stands on a pedestal in Old Dome?
4. For what is Davis arrested?
5. What does Prof try to do during the second half of the meeting?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happens at the Davis family's dinner in chapter 15?
2. How will Davis and Prof's trip to Terra proceed?
3. What is "Operation Hard Rock"?
4. What are the benefits of using a catapult for shipping as explained by Davis to Dr. Chan?
5. What part do women play in the Party?
6. How is Selene created?
7. What does Prof think of the Chairman's proposal to Davis?
8. What is the outcome of "Operation Hard Rock"?
9. What is Davis' rebuttal to the idea that Luna owes the Authority for being able to live tax-free?
10. How do the Loonies' react to Prof's speech regarding the Chairman's proposal?
This section contains 665 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)