|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Prof try to do during the second half of the meeting?
(a) Bore people into wandering off.
(b) Keep silent and allow others to do the talking.
(c) Encourage the passing of the Declaration in its imperfect state.
(d) Keep people interested enough to stay.
2. Who planted the question about police and military that was asked of Davis?
(d) The Chairman.
3. Who is elected President after Selene's "death"?
4. How do editorialists feel about the idea of a free Luna, in chapter 17?
(a) They are generally opposed to the idea.
(b) The media reports the facts and expresses no opinion.
(c) Opinions differ wildly.
(d) They generally support the idea.
5. Who makes the proposal at dinner in chapter 15?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why do the Federated Nations think that the Loonies owe them something?
2. According to Prof, what is perfection in war?
3. For what is Davis arrested?
4. What does Prof ask the Chairman after his speech?
5. What does Prof advise Davis to read?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Anna mention during the family's dinnertime discussion?
2. What does Prof think of the Chairman's proposal to Davis?
3. What can the laser drills also be used for?
4. What happens to Mike at the end of the novel?
5. What does Davis hate about North Americans?
6. What is the content of Selene's first speech?
7. How do the Loonies' react to Prof's speech regarding the Chairman's proposal?
8. How will Davis and Prof's trip to Terra proceed?
9. How do Terran journalists feel about the Loonies in chapter 17?
10. What part do women play in the Party?
This section contains 705 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)