|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 2, Chapter 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whom does Davis have to escort to safety?
(a) Wyoh Knott.
(b) Bernardo de la Paz.
(c) Shorty Mkrum.
(d) No one.
2. What is the phrase Wyoh uses to describe herself politically?
(a) "Fifth Internationalist."
(b) "Conservative Partial."
(d) "Rational Confrontationalist."
3. What is Davis' definition of "natural law"?
(a) The things people do to stay alive.
(b) The laws of the natural universe.
(c) The laws regarding hunting and clearing.
(d) The natural consequences of one's actions.
4. If someone is killed, what happens to the killer?
(a) He is put out of an airlock without a trial.
(b) He is put out of an airlock if found guilty at trial.
(c) He must spend a mandatory term in prison.
(d) He must pay the victim's debts and support his family.
5. Where is the first Yellow Jacket demanding passports killed?
(a) Tube Station North.
(b) Tube Station West.
(c) Tube Station East.
(d) Tube Station South.
Short Answer Questions
1. What are Prof's chances of surviving the trip down to Terra?
2. What happens to Marie Lyons?
3. What is the greeting used by Selene's employees?
4. Where is Wyoh from?
5. How many Yellow Jackets died in the fight after the meeting at Stilyagi Hall?
This section contains 225 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)