|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 2, Chapter 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Davis know Bernardo de la Paz?
(a) Davis is Bernardo's old teacher.
(b) Bernardo is Davis' old teacher.
(c) Davis has heard about Bernardo from the Authority.
(d) They don't know one another.
2. Who vouches for Davis to get him into the meeting?
(a) Professor Bernardo de la Paz.
(c) Shorty Mkrum.
(d) Wyoh Knott.
3. Mike's reading of Edgar Allan Poe's "The Purloined Letter" influenced what aspect of the Party's plot?
(a) The code words used in the closed-circuit telephone system.
(b) The method by which visitors were delivered to the site of the catapult.
(c) The system for creating Party members' aliases.
(d) Selene's appearance.
4. How does Davis feel about the revolution when he first meets with Wyoh and Prof in the hotel?
(a) He pledges to die if that is what it takes to free Luna.
(b) He is willing to help because he is bored.
(c) He refuses to become involved.
(d) He doubts the Authority can be eliminated and wants to mind his own business.
5. What is the name of the file where Security Chief Alvarez stores his data?
(a) "Bastille Day."
(b) "Fink File."
(c) "Special File Zebra."
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of these is not, according to Davis, essential to survival?
2. How is Davis described in Alvarez's file?
3. If someone is killed, what happens to the killer?
4. Where is the first Yellow Jacket demanding passports killed?
5. Who falls in love in chapter 14?
This section contains 310 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)