|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9: "The Untimely Death of Miss Jebeen the First".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. With what architecture student does the narrator describe Tilo being close with in Chapter 7?
(a) Nimmo Gorakhpuri.
(b) Comrade Maase Revathy.
(c) Biplab Dasgupta.
(d) Musa Yeswi.
2. What is the name of the baby that Tilo took with her during her escape in Chapter 8?
(a) Miss Jebeen the Second.
(b) Amrik Singh.
(c) Nimmo Gorakhpuri.
(d) Biplab Dasgupta.
3. How was the woman referred to that Naga began a relationship with after his wife left him?
(a) The Princess.
(c) The Fox.
(d) The Cougar.
4. What come home after the bats leave, according to the narrator in the Prologue?
(a) The crows.
(b) The doves.
(c) The bears.
(d) The wolves.
5. Who was the popular university lecturer that was killed in the massacre in which Miss Jebeen died?
(a) Usman Abdullah.
(b) Nimmo Gorakhpuri.
(c) Dr. Azad Bhartiya.
Short Answer Questions
1. What document discovered by the narrator in Chapter 7 describes a Special Task Force police forcing a group of people into a restroom?
2. How is the following phrase translated into English in Chapter 1? "Sach Khuda hai. Khuda hi Sach hai" (9)?
3. What does Kashmini "protocol" (372) refer to in regards to Musa and Tito's sexual engagement in Chapter 9?
4. On what famous speech did Tilo's mother quiz her on from her dying bed?
5. To what does the narrator describe Tilottama's skin in Chapter 7?
This section contains 284 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)