|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4: "Dr. Azad Bhartiya," Chapter 5: "The Slow-Goose Chase," and Chapter 6: "Some Questions for Later".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What object belonging to the mother is described as touching the baby's skin in Chapter 6?
(a) A sword.
(b) A drum.
(c) A gun.
(d) A bedpan.
2. Who is described as a building contractor and Anjun's friend who visited her at the cemetery in Chapter 2?
(a) Mulaqat Ali.
(c) Zakir Mian.
(d) Mr. D. D. Gupta.
3. How many siblings did Afrab have when he/she was born?
4. The poison that wiped out the white-backed vultures was used as a relaxant on what animals?
5. Who is the self-described sexologist that Mulaqat Ali took his son to see first?
(a) Amrik Singh.
(b) Musa Yeswi.
(c) Saddam Hussein.
(d) Dr. Ghulum Nabi.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is described as the "blind imam who had once led the prayers in the Fatehpuri Masjid" in Chapter 1?
2. How has Dr. Azad Bhartiya been protesting in Chapter 4?
3. What was Mulaqat Ali's profession?
4. Who was the love of Hazrat Sarmad Shaheed's life for whom he traveled to Delhi?
5. Why does the narrator say that the woman in the window was happy when the baby fell asleep?
This section contains 223 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)