|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Caroline get to the museum?
(a) She has Al drop her off.
(b) She takes a cab.
(c) She takes a bus.
(d) She walks.
2. Why is Rosemary moving to Harrisburg?
(a) She wants to go to college.
(b) She wants to be near her mother.
(c) She found a good job there.
(d) She wants to get married.
3. What does Paul see that Phoebe physically inherited from their mother?
(a) Small hands.
(b) Curly hair.
(c) Blue eyes.
(d) Bent toes.
4. Why does David leave his medical practice?
(a) He gets a divorce.
(b) He watches a woman die.
(c) He has to turn a patient away.
(d) He wants to help Rosemary.
5. What kind of exhibit does Caroline go to see at the museum?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who plays the organ at Norah's wedding?
2. How does Paul stay home while David is missing?
3. What does Phoebe say about Paul when she meets him?
4. What does Paul do when he gets home from his performance at school?
5. What does Rosemary name her son?
Short Essay Questions
1. What did David say he did after Phoebe's memorial?
2. What do Norah and Paul talk about when Paul learns that his father has died?
3. What does Norah do with David's photos after hearing the truth about Phoebe?
4. What does Paul realize about himself while he talks to Phoebe in her room?
5. What scares Caroline enough for her to file a police report?
6. What does Paul say that makes Norah slap him?
7. What was Phoebe doing when Caroline found her inside a pipe?
8. What does David think about while he looks through the pictures Caroline left him?
9. What does Norah realize while they all drive back after picking up Paul from prison?
10. What does Caroline say she felt like while she raised Phoebe?
This section contains 778 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)