|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Caroline leave for David before leaving the museum?
(a) Her address.
(b) A business card.
(c) A note.
2. What does Paul see that Phoebe physically inherited from their mother?
(a) Small hands.
(b) Bent toes.
(c) Blue eyes.
(d) Curly hair.
3. What does Paul do when he gets home from his performance at school?
(a) Goes right to bed.
(b) Invites friends over.
(c) Watches a movie.
(d) Sneaks out.
4. Why is Rosemary moving to Harrisburg?
(a) She wants to be near her mother.
(b) She found a good job there.
(c) She wants to get married.
(d) She wants to go to college.
5. How long has David been dead when Caroline finds out about her secret bank account from him?
(a) 3 years.
(b) 3 months.
(c) 3 days.
(d) 3 weeks.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does David go right after the memorial service for Phoebe?
2. What instrument does Paul play?
3. How does Norah feel when David brings Rosemary home?
4. What is in the largest file of photos in David's study?
5. What is the first thing Paul notices about Phoebe when he meets her?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Norah feel when she sits by the river with Frederick?
2. What does Norah realize while they all drive back after picking up Paul from prison?
3. What does Norah tell Paul she understands now that she knows about Phoebe?
4. What was Phoebe doing when Caroline found her inside a pipe?
5. What does Norah do with David's photos after hearing the truth about Phoebe?
6. What does Al decide after his accident at work, and how does Caroline respond to this?
7. What does Phebe say about weddings while at Norah's wedding?
8. What does Bree say she wants to do after finding out she has cancer?
9. What does David think about while he looks through the pictures Caroline left him?
10. What does David do when he goes to visit Norah at her house after Rosemary leaves?
This section contains 741 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)