|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What sport does Phoebe like to play?
(c) Track and field.
2. How does Norah feel as she looks through David's old photos?
3. What does Paul do when he gets home from his performance at school?
(a) Watches a movie.
(b) Sneaks out.
(c) Goes right to bed.
(d) Invites friends over.
4. Where does David consider killing himself?
(a) The boat dock.
(b) The river.
(c) An abandoned building.
(d) The train tracks.
5. How does Norah feel when David brings Rosemary home?
Short Answer Questions
1. How long has David been dead when Caroline finds out about her secret bank account from him?
2. What does Caroline tell Phoebe taking care of a baby is like?
3. What do Norah and David do during one of his school performances?
4. What does Michelle do when Paul tells her about his sister?
5. When does David stop taking photos?
Short Essay Questions
1. How did David die, and how does Paul feel when he hears the news?
2. What happens when Paul wakes up after making a huge mess in the darkroom?
3. What does Paul tell David he wants to do, and what is David's response to this?
4. What has Phoebe had to learn not to do when in public?
5. What scares Caroline enough for her to file a police report?
6. What does Paul say that makes Norah slap him?
7. What was Phoebe doing when Caroline found her inside a pipe?
8. What does David think about while he looks through the pictures Caroline left him?
9. What does David do when he goes to visit Norah at her house after Rosemary leaves?
10. What do Norah and Paul talk about when Paul learns that his father has died?
This section contains 759 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)