|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Norah doing when Paul goes to his old house?
(a) Making plans for her wedding.
(c) Burning photos.
2. What does Paul do when he gets home from his performance at school?
(a) Goes right to bed.
(b) Sneaks out.
(c) Watches a movie.
(d) Invites friends over.
3. What is the name of Norah's new lover?
4. Where does Paul decide to get a steady job?
(c) New York.
(d) Washington, D.C.
5. What is the name of the boy Phoebe wants to marry?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the friend Paul plays dangerous games with?
2. What kind of exhibit does Caroline go to see at the museum?
3. Where does Norah plan to live after she re-marries?
4. Who does David think is responsible for the distance between him and Norah?
5. What college does Paul get accepted to?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does David do when he goes to visit Norah at her house after Rosemary leaves?
2. What does Norah do when Bree is diagnosed with cancer?
3. What does Al decide after his accident at work, and how does Caroline respond to this?
4. What does Bree say she wants to do after finding out she has cancer?
5. What does Phebe say about weddings while at Norah's wedding?
6. What does David think about while he looks through the pictures Caroline left him?
7. What does Norah do with David's photos after hearing the truth about Phoebe?
8. What did David say he did after Phoebe's memorial?
9. What does Paul realize about himself while he talks to Phoebe in her room?
10. What does Caroline say she felt like while she raised Phoebe?
This section contains 666 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)