|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happened to the ROTC building on campus?
(a) It was bombed.
(b) Information was stolen from it.
(c) It closed down.
(d) It was burned down.
2. How does Caroline describe the place she was told to leave the disabled child?
(a) In disrepair.
(b) All of these.
3. What do Mark and David have in common?
(a) They are from the same hometown.
(b) They went to the same college.
(c) They both dabble in photography.
(d) They are the same age.
4. What does Paul do in school that shows his thriving status there?
(a) Does well in art.
(b) Sings solos.
(c) Invents something.
(d) Learns to read.
5. What is the first thing Phoebe is able to grasp?
(a) A spoon.
(b) A toy.
(c) A medallion.
(d) A belt buckle.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Norah feel about sending Paul to school?
2. What is Kay's last name?
3. What does Norah have to take down from over her garage?
4. What do Paul and David do together after he is done working with his photos?
5. Why did Caroline's roommate never get married?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Caroline write in a letter, and why does she never send it?
2. What does Phoebe do when she sees Al has come to visit Caroline?
3. What does Caroline tell her nosy neighbor after Al is seen at her house?
4. Why has David been unable to be intimate with Norah?
5. What does Paul want to do with his future?
6. What happens when Norah tries to get rid of the wasps nest?
7. When did Caroline gain a special bond with David?
8. Where does Norah get a job, and how does David react to this?
9. Why does David not want to have another child with Norah?
10. What does Norah do when she goes to see Howard?
This section contains 663 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)