|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do Mark and David have in common?
(a) They both dabble in photography.
(b) They are the same age.
(c) They are from the same hometown.
(d) They went to the same college.
2. What is David's occupation?
3. Where does Norah want to build her own clinic?
4. What does Norah call Kay?
(a) The daughter mother.
(b) The perfect mother.
(c) The one mother.
(d) The reject mother.
5. What is Norah's main worry about the fossils David gives to Paul?
(a) He will get distracted by them.
(b) He will follow in David's footsteps.
(c) He will meet with disappointment.
(d) He will choke on them.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Caroline describe her parents?
2. What did David used to catch as a child?
3. Who is Caroline's favorite author?
4. How did the students at the Ohio University die?
5. How does Norah's sister describe Norah's tidy life?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Norah do to calm her nerves while Paul is in school?
2. What is so surprising about Al finding Caroline?
3. What does Norah say she hates about David?
4. When does Caroline realize that she has to keep Phoebe?
5. Why doesn't David like Mark?
6. What interrupts the party Norah planned?
7. Why does Norah regret buying the camera for David?
8. Where does Norah get a job, and how does David react to this?
9. When did Caroline gain a special bond with David?
10. What does Norah think when Bree talks about her boyfriend betraying her?
This section contains 569 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)