|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of place does David live in with Rosemary?
(a) A condo.
(b) A house.
(c) A duplex.
(d) An apartment.
2. How does Caroline get to the museum?
(a) She walks.
(b) She takes a bus.
(c) She has Al drop her off.
(d) She takes a cab.
3. Why does Bree come to Paris with Norah?
(a) To take a vacation.
(b) To visit Paul.
(c) To support her.
(d) To meet her lover.
4. Why is Rosemary moving to Harrisburg?
(a) She wants to be near her mother.
(b) She wants to get married.
(c) She wants to go to college.
(d) She found a good job there.
5. What big company does Norah's business have a proposal for?
(a) Smith's Food and Drug.
(b) Apple Stores.
6. What does Paul see that Phoebe physically inherited from their mother?
(a) Blue eyes.
(b) Curly hair.
(c) Small hands.
(d) Bent toes.
7. What does David do instead of committing suicide?
(d) Takes a picture.
8. How many road trips has Caroline taken with Al?
9. What does Rosemary name her son?
10. What does David say photography uncovers?
(b) Past influences.
11. How does Paul stay home while David is missing?
(a) He hides under his bed.
(b) He gets expelled from school.
(c) He fakes being sick.
(d) He tells his mom he wants to help find his dad.
12. What is Paul caught stealing?
13. What is David's real last name?
14. How does Al feel when he hears about Caroline's secret bank account from David?
(c) Not surprised.
15. Where does Paul plan to take Phoebe on a trip?
(b) New York.
Short Answer Questions
1. What causes David's photos to be in high demand again?
2. What does Rosemary use to create her art?
3. What does Paul take with him when he runs away?
4. What does Phoebe say about Paul when she meets him?
5. Where does David go right after the memorial service for Phoebe?
This section contains 359 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)