|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of place does David live in with Rosemary?
(a) An apartment.
(b) A house.
(c) A condo.
(d) A duplex.
2. How does Paul feel when David brings Rosemary home?
3. What surprises Caroline about David when she sees him again?
(a) How his voice has remained the same.
(b) How he has aged.
(c) How unkind he is to others.
(d) How unhappy he looks.
4. What does David say photography uncovers?
(d) Past influences.
5. What does David show Paul a picture of when he talks about potential?
(a) A baby.
(b) Their family.
(c) A human heart.
(d) A tree.
6. What do Norah and David do during one of his school performances?
7. Where does Norah plan to live after she re-marries?
8. What is the name of the friend Paul plays dangerous games with?
9. How does Norah feel as she looks through David's old photos?
10. How does Caroline get to the museum?
(a) She walks.
(b) She has Al drop her off.
(c) She takes a cab.
(d) She takes a bus.
11. Where does Paul decide to get a steady job?
(b) New York.
(c) Washington, D.C.
12. Who does David think is responsible for the distance between him and Norah?
13. Where is Paul when he hears of his father's death?
(a) His flat.
(b) The subway.
(c) The Thames.
(d) The Louvre.
14. Where is Paul caught stealing?
15. What is David's real last name?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who plays the organ at Norah's wedding?
2. What is the name of Paul's girlfriend in Paris?
3. What kind of work is Phoebe being trained to do?
4. How many road trips has Caroline taken with Al?
5. Why does Bree come to Paris with Norah?
This section contains 320 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)