Final Test - Easy
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Rosemary moving to Harrisburg?
(a) She wants to be near her mother.
(b) She wants to go to college.
(c) She found a good job there.
(d) She wants to get married.
2. What does David do instead of committing suicide?
(d) Takes a picture.
3. How does Caroline get to the museum?
(a) She takes a bus.
(b) She takes a cab.
(c) She has Al drop her off.
(d) She walks.
4. What changes happen in Bree because of her illness?
(a) She loses her hair.
(b) She gets very thin.
(c) Her skin goes very white.
(d) Her energy is depleted.
5. What does Caroline have to explain to Phoebe when she finds her alone with a boy?
(a) She is too young for that.
(b) She cannot get married.
(c) He cannot take care of her.
(d) He is using her.
6. Why does Bree come to Paris with Norah?
(a) To meet her lover.
(b) To take a vacation.
(c) To visit Paul.
(d) To support her.
7. What sport does Phoebe like to play?
(d) Track and field.
8. What does Phoebe do when she and Paul visit David's grave?
(a) Picks flowers.
(c) Writes a note to leave there.
(d) Sings a hymn.
9. Where does David go right after the memorial service for Phoebe?
(a) A department store.
(b) Caroline's apartment.
(c) The grave yard.
(d) His old house.
10. What does Caroline tell Phoebe taking care of a baby is like?
(a) Taking care of a cat.
(b) Being sick all the time.
(c) Going to school all the time.
(d) Giving up lots of fun things.
11. Where is Paul caught stealing?
12. Why does David leave his medical practice?
(a) He has to turn a patient away.
(b) He wants to help Rosemary.
(c) He watches a woman die.
(d) He gets a divorce.
13. What bothers Norah about her new lover?
(a) His inattention to Paul.
(b) His idiosyncracies.
(c) His passion for art.
(d) His vacant expression.
14. Who plays the organ at Norah's wedding?
(c) Paul's friend.
15. How many layers does Phoebe want on her wedding cake?
Short Answer Questions
1. How does David know about Norah's affair with Howard?
2. Where do Paul and his friend play dangerous games?
3. Where does Paul decide to get a steady job?
4. How long has David been dead when Caroline finds out about her secret bank account from him?
5. What does Caroline leave for David before leaving the museum?
This section contains 430 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)