|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of exhibit does Caroline go to see at the museum?
2. Where is Paul caught stealing?
3. What sport does Phoebe like to play?
(a) Track and field.
4. What college does Paul get accepted to?
(c) All of these.
5. How many road trips has Caroline taken with Al?
6. What does Phoebe do when she and Paul visit David's grave?
(a) Writes a note to leave there.
(c) Picks flowers.
(d) Sings a hymn.
7. How does Paul stay home while David is missing?
(a) He tells his mom he wants to help find his dad.
(b) He gets expelled from school.
(c) He fakes being sick.
(d) He hides under his bed.
8. What does David show Paul a picture of when he talks about potential?
(a) Their family.
(b) A human heart.
(c) A tree.
(d) A baby.
9. How does Norah feel when she hears the truth about Phoebe?
(a) Like her heart is breaking all over again.
(b) Like a puzzle piece has been put in place.
(c) Like the ground has been removed.
(d) Like her soul knew all along.
10. What kind of place does David live in with Rosemary?
(a) A duplex.
(b) A condo.
(c) A house.
(d) An apartment.
11. Why does Bree come to Paris with Norah?
(a) To take a vacation.
(b) To meet her lover.
(c) To visit Paul.
(d) To support her.
12. What does Rosemary use to create her art?
13. What is in the largest file of photos in David's study?
(a) Pictures of babies.
(b) Pictures of clouds.
(c) Pictures of Norah.
(d) Pictures of Paul.
14. What do Norah and David do during one of his school performances?
15. What does Caroline leave for David before leaving the museum?
(a) A business card.
(c) Her address.
(d) A note.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of work is Phoebe being trained to do?
2. What does Phoebe say about Paul when she meets him?
3. What big company does Norah's business have a proposal for?
4. What does Phoebe promise to make for Norah when they first meet?
5. How does Norah feel when David brings Rosemary home?
This section contains 380 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)