|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Paul decide to get a steady job?
(b) Washington, D.C.
(c) New York.
2. What college does Paul get accepted to?
(d) All of these.
3. Where does Paul choose to go when he runs away?
(b) New York.
4. What does Caroline have to explain to Phoebe when she finds her alone with a boy?
(a) She is too young for that.
(b) He cannot take care of her.
(c) She cannot get married.
(d) He is using her.
5. How long has David been dead when Caroline finds out about her secret bank account from him?
(a) 3 months.
(b) 3 years.
(c) 3 weeks.
(d) 3 days.
6. What does Rosemary name her son?
7. What does David say when Paul tells him where he is going to college?
(a) He will miss him.
(b) He wishes he would change his mind.
(c) He wants to help him.
(d) He is so proud.
8. When does David stop taking photos?
(a) After seeing Norah's infidelity.
(b) After his suicidal thoughts.
(c) After meeting Rosemary.
(d) After seeing Phoebe.
9. Why does Bree come to Paris with Norah?
(a) To take a vacation.
(b) To meet her lover.
(c) To visit Paul.
(d) To support her.
10. What is the first thing Paul notices about Phoebe when he meets her?
(a) She has happy eyes.
(b) She looks intelligent.
(c) She is vacant.
(d) She is going gray.
11. What kind of place does David live in with Rosemary?
(a) A duplex.
(b) A condo.
(c) An apartment.
(d) A house.
12. What is the name of Paul's girlfriend in Paris?
13. Who does Norah hire on at her business?
14. What big company does Norah's business have a proposal for?
(c) Apple Stores.
(d) Smith's Food and Drug.
15. What does Phoebe say about Paul when she meets him?
(a) He looks sad.
(b) He is familiar.
(c) He is a good man.
(d) He is smart.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does David do instead of committing suicide?
2. Where does Norah plan to live after she re-marries?
3. What does Phoebe promise to make for Norah when they first meet?
4. How many layers does Phoebe want on her wedding cake?
5. Why does David leave his medical practice?
This section contains 385 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)