|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Norah plan to live after she re-marries?
2. What does Caroline have to explain to Phoebe when she finds her alone with a boy?
(a) He cannot take care of her.
(b) She cannot get married.
(c) She is too young for that.
(d) He is using her.
3. Why does Bree come to Paris with Norah?
(a) To meet her lover.
(b) To visit Paul.
(c) To take a vacation.
(d) To support her.
4. What is the name of the boy Phoebe wants to marry?
5. How long has David been dead when Caroline finds out about her secret bank account from him?
(a) 3 days.
(b) 3 months.
(c) 3 weeks.
(d) 3 years.
6. What is the first thing Paul notices about Phoebe when he meets her?
(a) She is going gray.
(b) She has happy eyes.
(c) She looks intelligent.
(d) She is vacant.
7. Where do Paul and his friend make a big mess while his parents are out?
(a) The darkroom.
(b) The guest bedroom.
(c) The kitchen.
(d) The bathroom.
8. What does David say when Paul tells him where he is going to college?
(a) He wants to help him.
(b) He is so proud.
(c) He will miss him.
(d) He wishes he would change his mind.
9. What is Paul caught stealing?
10. Where does Paul decide to get a steady job?
(a) Washington, D.C.
(d) New York.
11. How many layers does Phoebe want on her wedding cake?
12. What college does Paul get accepted to?
(b) All of these.
13. What is the main thing David has tried to protect Paul from?
(d) The truth.
14. Who does David think is responsible for the distance between him and Norah?
15. What does Caroline leave for David before leaving the museum?
(a) A business card.
(b) A note.
(c) Her address.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do Norah and David do during one of his school performances?
2. Where does Paul choose to go when he runs away?
3. Who plays the organ at Norah's wedding?
4. What instrument does Paul play?
5. When does David stop taking photos?
This section contains 364 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)