|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Paul steal money from his father?
(a) The camera case.
(b) The fridge.
(c) The bed frame.
(d) The car.
2. What does David say photography uncovers?
(d) Past influences.
3. What is the name of the boy Phoebe wants to marry?
4. What causes David's photos to be in high demand again?
(a) Norah's marketing.
(b) A newspaper article.
(c) A magazine spread.
(d) His death.
5. What does David do instead of committing suicide?
(c) Takes a picture.
6. What sport does Phoebe like to play?
(d) Track and field.
7. Where does Paul plan to take Phoebe on a trip?
(b) New York.
8. Where does Paul choose to go when he runs away?
(d) New York.
9. What is David's real last name?
10. What is the name of the friend Paul plays dangerous games with?
11. What college does Paul get accepted to?
(b) All of these.
12. Where do Paul and his friend play dangerous games?
(a) The gas station.
(b) The boat dock.
(c) The highway.
(d) The train tracks.
13. What does Caroline tell Phoebe taking care of a baby is like?
(a) Giving up lots of fun things.
(b) Taking care of a cat.
(c) Being sick all the time.
(d) Going to school all the time.
14. How does David know about Norah's affair with Howard?
(a) He sees her clothes in the sand.
(b) Norah talks about it in her sleep.
(c) Howard tells him.
(d) He gets a letter from Howard's wife.
15. What does David say when Paul tells him where he is going to college?
(a) He will miss him.
(b) He wishes he would change his mind.
(c) He is so proud.
(d) He wants to help him.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Norah feel as she looks through David's old photos?
2. Who does David think is responsible for the distance between him and Norah?
3. What kind of place does David live in with Rosemary?
4. How does Caroline get to the museum?
5. What is Norah doing when Paul goes to his old house?
This section contains 374 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)