|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Paul stay home while David is missing?
(a) He fakes being sick.
(b) He hides under his bed.
(c) He tells his mom he wants to help find his dad.
(d) He gets expelled from school.
2. Where does David go right after the memorial service for Phoebe?
(a) A department store.
(b) Caroline's apartment.
(c) The grave yard.
(d) His old house.
3. What does Caroline tell Phoebe taking care of a baby is like?
(a) Going to school all the time.
(b) Taking care of a cat.
(c) Being sick all the time.
(d) Giving up lots of fun things.
4. What does Caroline have to explain to Phoebe when she finds her alone with a boy?
(a) He cannot take care of her.
(b) She is too young for that.
(c) He is using her.
(d) She cannot get married.
5. How does Paul feel when David brings Rosemary home?
6. What is Phoebe on a waiting list for?
(a) A facility to live in.
(b) A teaching position.
(c) A special dance group.
(d) A university for her kind.
7. What changes happen in Bree because of her illness?
(a) She gets very thin.
(b) Her energy is depleted.
(c) She loses her hair.
(d) Her skin goes very white.
8. What kind of exhibit does Caroline go to see at the museum?
9. How does Caroline get to the museum?
(a) She takes a cab.
(b) She has Al drop her off.
(c) She walks.
(d) She takes a bus.
10. What is the main thing David has tried to protect Paul from?
(c) The truth.
11. What does Phoebe promise to make for Norah when they first meet?
(a) A scarf.
(b) A hat.
(c) A pot holder.
(d) A blanket.
12. Where is Paul caught stealing?
13. Who does David think is responsible for the distance between him and Norah?
14. Who does Norah hire on at her business?
15. What does Phoebe say about Paul when she meets him?
(a) He looks sad.
(b) He is familiar.
(c) He is a good man.
(d) He is smart.
Short Answer Questions
1. What instrument does Paul's girlfriend play?
2. How does Norah feel when she hears the truth about Phoebe?
3. Why is Rosemary moving to Harrisburg?
4. What does David say when Paul tells him where he is going to college?
5. What sport does Phoebe like to play?
This section contains 456 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)