|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Paul feel when David brings Rosemary home?
2. What is David's real last name?
3. Where does Paul choose to go when he runs away?
(a) New York.
4. Where is Paul when he hears of his father's death?
(a) His flat.
(b) The subway.
(c) The Louvre.
(d) The Thames.
5. Why is Rosemary moving to Harrisburg?
(a) She found a good job there.
(b) She wants to get married.
(c) She wants to be near her mother.
(d) She wants to go to college.
6. What does Paul do at his friend's house when the adults are gone?
(a) Smokes pot.
(b) Lights straw on fire.
(c) Draws portraits.
(d) Plays the piano.
7. How does Paul stay home while David is missing?
(a) He fakes being sick.
(b) He gets expelled from school.
(c) He tells his mom he wants to help find his dad.
(d) He hides under his bed.
8. What college does Paul get accepted to?
(c) All of these.
9. How does Norah feel as she looks through David's old photos?
10. Where does Paul steal money from his father?
(a) The fridge.
(b) The car.
(c) The camera case.
(d) The bed frame.
11. What changes happen in Bree because of her illness?
(a) She loses her hair.
(b) Her energy is depleted.
(c) Her skin goes very white.
(d) She gets very thin.
12. What is Phoebe on a waiting list for?
(a) A university for her kind.
(b) A special dance group.
(c) A facility to live in.
(d) A teaching position.
13. Who tells Norah the truth about Phoebe?
14. What kind of place does David live in with Rosemary?
(a) An apartment.
(b) A duplex.
(c) A condo.
(d) A house.
15. What bothers Norah about her new lover?
(a) His passion for art.
(b) His inattention to Paul.
(c) His idiosyncracies.
(d) His vacant expression.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Paul see that Phoebe physically inherited from their mother?
2. Who does Norah hire on at her business?
3. Why does Bree come to Paris with Norah?
4. Where does David go right after the memorial service for Phoebe?
5. What does David do instead of committing suicide?
This section contains 379 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)