|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does David show Paul a picture of when he talks about potential?
(a) A tree.
(b) A human heart.
(c) A baby.
(d) Their family.
2. Who plays the organ at Norah's wedding?
(d) Paul's friend.
3. Who tells Norah the truth about Phoebe?
4. What kind of work is Phoebe being trained to do?
(b) Office work.
(d) Yard work.
5. Where do Paul and his friend play dangerous games?
(a) The train tracks.
(b) The boat dock.
(c) The gas station.
(d) The highway.
6. How many road trips has Caroline taken with Al?
7. How does Norah feel when David brings Rosemary home?
8. Where does Paul plan to take Phoebe on a trip?
(a) New York.
9. Who does David think is responsible for the distance between him and Norah?
10. Where does David go right after the memorial service for Phoebe?
(a) The grave yard.
(b) Caroline's apartment.
(c) A department store.
(d) His old house.
11. How many layers does Phoebe want on her wedding cake?
12. Who does Norah hire on at her business?
13. Where does Paul steal money from his father?
(a) The bed frame.
(b) The fridge.
(c) The car.
(d) The camera case.
14. What big company does Norah's business have a proposal for?
(a) Smith's Food and Drug.
(d) Apple Stores.
15. How does Paul feel when David brings Rosemary home?
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Norah feel as she looks through David's old photos?
2. How does Paul stay home while David is missing?
3. What kind of place does David live in with Rosemary?
4. What is the name of Norah's new lover?
5. How does Caroline get to the museum?
This section contains 330 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)