|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does David consider killing himself?
(a) The train tracks.
(b) The boat dock.
(c) An abandoned building.
(d) The river.
2. Where do Paul and his friend make a big mess while his parents are out?
(a) The bathroom.
(b) The darkroom.
(c) The kitchen.
(d) The guest bedroom.
3. Who plays the organ at Norah's wedding?
(c) Paul's friend.
4. Where does Norah plan to live after she re-marries?
5. What does David show Paul a picture of when he talks about potential?
(a) A tree.
(b) Their family.
(c) A human heart.
(d) A baby.
6. What is David's real last name?
7. What is the name of the boy Phoebe wants to marry?
8. How long has David been dead when Caroline finds out about her secret bank account from him?
(a) 3 days.
(b) 3 weeks.
(c) 3 years.
(d) 3 months.
9. What does David say photography uncovers?
(b) Past influences.
10. Where is Paul caught stealing?
11. What is Norah doing when Paul goes to his old house?
(a) Making plans for her wedding.
(d) Burning photos.
12. Who tells Norah the truth about Phoebe?
13. What does Caroline tell Phoebe taking care of a baby is like?
(a) Being sick all the time.
(b) Giving up lots of fun things.
(c) Going to school all the time.
(d) Taking care of a cat.
14. What sport does Phoebe like to play?
(b) Track and field.
15. Where does David go right after the memorial service for Phoebe?
(a) A department store.
(b) The grave yard.
(c) Caroline's apartment.
(d) His old house.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Rosemary moving to Harrisburg?
2. What bothers Norah about her new lover?
3. Where does Paul decide to get a steady job?
4. What does Phoebe say about Paul when she meets him?
5. What college does Paul get accepted to?
This section contains 357 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)