|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is in the largest file of photos in David's study?
(a) Pictures of clouds.
(b) Pictures of babies.
(c) Pictures of Paul.
(d) Pictures of Norah.
2. What is the name of the friend Paul plays dangerous games with?
3. How many layers does Phoebe want on her wedding cake?
4. What is the name of the boy Phoebe wants to marry?
5. What instrument does Paul play?
6. What does Paul take with him when he runs away?
(a) His guitar.
(b) His fossil necklace.
(c) His dad's camera.
(d) Some pictures.
7. What does Rosemary use to create her art?
8. What changes happen in Bree because of her illness?
(a) Her energy is depleted.
(b) She loses her hair.
(c) She gets very thin.
(d) Her skin goes very white.
9. How does Caroline get to the museum?
(a) She takes a bus.
(b) She walks.
(c) She has Al drop her off.
(d) She takes a cab.
10. What is David's real last name?
11. What sport does Phoebe like to play?
(d) Track and field.
12. How does Al feel when he hears about Caroline's secret bank account from David?
(a) Not surprised.
13. What does Paul do at his friend's house when the adults are gone?
(a) Plays the piano.
(b) Smokes pot.
(c) Lights straw on fire.
(d) Draws portraits.
14. Who tells Norah the truth about Phoebe?
15. What kind of exhibit does Caroline go to see at the museum?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Paul do when he gets home from his performance at school?
2. What is Norah doing when Paul goes to his old house?
3. How long has David been dead when Caroline finds out about her secret bank account from him?
4. How does David know about Norah's affair with Howard?
5. What does David say when Paul tells him where he is going to college?
This section contains 380 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)