|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many road trips has Caroline taken with Al?
2. What college does Paul get accepted to?
(a) All of these.
3. Where does Norah plan to live after she re-marries?
4. What is Paul caught stealing?
5. What is the name of the boy Phoebe wants to marry?
6. Who tells Norah the truth about Phoebe?
7. How does Paul stay home while David is missing?
(a) He hides under his bed.
(b) He tells his mom he wants to help find his dad.
(c) He gets expelled from school.
(d) He fakes being sick.
8. What does Phoebe say about Paul when she meets him?
(a) He is familiar.
(b) He is smart.
(c) He looks sad.
(d) He is a good man.
9. What does David say when Paul tells him where he is going to college?
(a) He wants to help him.
(b) He will miss him.
(c) He wishes he would change his mind.
(d) He is so proud.
10. What is the name of Norah's new lover?
11. How does Norah feel when she hears the truth about Phoebe?
(a) Like her soul knew all along.
(b) Like a puzzle piece has been put in place.
(c) Like her heart is breaking all over again.
(d) Like the ground has been removed.
12. What instrument does Paul play?
13. How does Al feel when he hears about Caroline's secret bank account from David?
(b) Not surprised.
14. What does Michelle do when Paul tells her about his sister?
(a) Hangs up.
(b) Tells him about her new job.
(c) Say she knew all along.
(d) Offers to fly out to be with him.
15. What kind of place does David live in with Rosemary?
(a) A condo.
(b) A house.
(c) An apartment.
(d) A duplex.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Paul do at his friend's house when the adults are gone?
2. Who does David think is responsible for the distance between him and Norah?
3. Who does Norah hire on at her business?
4. Where does Paul plan to take Phoebe on a trip?
5. Why is Rosemary moving to Harrisburg?
This section contains 390 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)