|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What instrument does Paul play?
2. How does Norah feel when she hears the truth about Phoebe?
(a) Like her heart is breaking all over again.
(b) Like the ground has been removed.
(c) Like a puzzle piece has been put in place.
(d) Like her soul knew all along.
3. Where does Paul plan to take Phoebe on a trip?
(b) New York.
4. What causes David's photos to be in high demand again?
(a) Norah's marketing.
(b) A magazine spread.
(c) A newspaper article.
(d) His death.
5. What does Caroline have to explain to Phoebe when she finds her alone with a boy?
(a) He cannot take care of her.
(b) He is using her.
(c) She is too young for that.
(d) She cannot get married.
6. What is Phoebe on a waiting list for?
(a) A special dance group.
(b) A teaching position.
(c) A university for her kind.
(d) A facility to live in.
7. What do Norah and David do during one of his school performances?
8. What is the name of the friend Paul plays dangerous games with?
9. What does Paul know will happen when Michelle's career takes off?
(a) She will want to get married.
(b) She will get too busy for a relationship.
(c) She will leave him.
(d) She will move away.
10. How does David know about Norah's affair with Howard?
(a) He sees her clothes in the sand.
(b) Norah talks about it in her sleep.
(c) Howard tells him.
(d) He gets a letter from Howard's wife.
11. Where does Paul decide to get a steady job?
(a) New York.
(d) Washington, D.C.
12. What college does Paul get accepted to?
(c) All of these.
13. Why does Bree come to Paris with Norah?
(a) To take a vacation.
(b) To support her.
(c) To visit Paul.
(d) To meet her lover.
14. What does Michelle do when Paul tells her about his sister?
(a) Tells him about her new job.
(b) Hangs up.
(c) Offers to fly out to be with him.
(d) Say she knew all along.
15. What is the name of the boy Phoebe wants to marry?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Paul steal money from his father?
2. What does Paul take with him when he runs away?
3. What bothers Norah about her new lover?
4. What is the main thing David has tried to protect Paul from?
5. What kind of place does David live in with Rosemary?
This section contains 434 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)