|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is Paul when he hears of his father's death?
(a) The subway.
(b) The Louvre.
(c) His flat.
(d) The Thames.
2. What is Paul caught stealing?
3. How does Norah feel as she looks through David's old photos?
4. How many layers does Phoebe want on her wedding cake?
5. What does Caroline leave for David before leaving the museum?
(a) Her address.
(b) A business card.
(d) A note.
6. Where does Paul plan to take Phoebe on a trip?
(b) New York.
7. What do Norah and David do during one of his school performances?
8. What does Paul do at his friend's house when the adults are gone?
(a) Smokes pot.
(b) Plays the piano.
(c) Lights straw on fire.
(d) Draws portraits.
9. What is the first thing Paul notices about Phoebe when he meets her?
(a) She has happy eyes.
(b) She looks intelligent.
(c) She is vacant.
(d) She is going gray.
10. Why is Rosemary moving to Harrisburg?
(a) She wants to go to college.
(b) She wants to be near her mother.
(c) She wants to get married.
(d) She found a good job there.
11. Where does Paul decide to get a steady job?
(a) New York.
(d) Washington, D.C.
12. What is the main thing David has tried to protect Paul from?
(b) The truth.
13. What kind of place does David live in with Rosemary?
(a) An apartment.
(b) A duplex.
(c) A house.
(d) A condo.
14. Who does David think is responsible for the distance between him and Norah?
15. What does Michelle do when Paul tells her about his sister?
(a) Tells him about her new job.
(b) Say she knew all along.
(c) Offers to fly out to be with him.
(d) Hangs up.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Caroline get to the museum?
2. What is the name of Norah's new lover?
3. What changes happen in Bree because of her illness?
4. When does David stop taking photos?
5. What does Paul take with him when he runs away?
This section contains 383 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)