|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What causes David's photos to be in high demand again?
(a) A newspaper article.
(b) Norah's marketing.
(c) His death.
(d) A magazine spread.
2. Who does David think is responsible for the distance between him and Norah?
3. How does David know about Norah's affair with Howard?
(a) He gets a letter from Howard's wife.
(b) He sees her clothes in the sand.
(c) Norah talks about it in her sleep.
(d) Howard tells him.
4. What does Paul take with him when he runs away?
(a) His fossil necklace.
(b) Some pictures.
(c) His guitar.
(d) His dad's camera.
5. What does Phoebe say about Paul when she meets him?
(a) He is familiar.
(b) He looks sad.
(c) He is smart.
(d) He is a good man.
6. Who does Norah hire on at her business?
7. What surprises Caroline about David when she sees him again?
(a) How unhappy he looks.
(b) How he has aged.
(c) How his voice has remained the same.
(d) How unkind he is to others.
8. What is David's real last name?
9. What does Caroline leave for David before leaving the museum?
(a) A business card.
(b) Her address.
(c) A note.
10. Where does Norah plan to live after she re-marries?
11. Why does David leave his medical practice?
(a) He wants to help Rosemary.
(b) He gets a divorce.
(c) He has to turn a patient away.
(d) He watches a woman die.
12. What does Paul do when he gets home from his performance at school?
(a) Goes right to bed.
(b) Invites friends over.
(c) Sneaks out.
(d) Watches a movie.
13. Where does David consider killing himself?
(a) An abandoned building.
(b) The train tracks.
(c) The boat dock.
(d) The river.
14. What instrument does Paul's girlfriend play?
15. What is the first thing Paul notices about Phoebe when he meets her?
(a) She is vacant.
(b) She is going gray.
(c) She has happy eyes.
(d) She looks intelligent.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of work is Phoebe being trained to do?
2. How does Norah feel when she hears the truth about Phoebe?
3. What does David say when Paul tells him where he is going to college?
4. What does David do instead of committing suicide?
5. What is Phoebe on a waiting list for?
This section contains 434 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)