|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What college does Paul get accepted to?
(b) All of these.
2. What does Phoebe say about Paul when she meets him?
(a) He is a good man.
(b) He is smart.
(c) He looks sad.
(d) He is familiar.
3. Where do Paul and his friend make a big mess while his parents are out?
(a) The guest bedroom.
(b) The darkroom.
(c) The bathroom.
(d) The kitchen.
4. What does Michelle do when Paul tells her about his sister?
(a) Offers to fly out to be with him.
(b) Hangs up.
(c) Tells him about her new job.
(d) Say she knew all along.
5. Where does Paul plan to take Phoebe on a trip?
(c) New York.
6. Where does Paul steal money from his father?
(a) The camera case.
(b) The fridge.
(c) The car.
(d) The bed frame.
7. What do Norah and David do during one of his school performances?
8. What does David show Paul a picture of when he talks about potential?
(a) A tree.
(b) Their family.
(c) A baby.
(d) A human heart.
9. What bothers Norah about her new lover?
(a) His vacant expression.
(b) His idiosyncracies.
(c) His passion for art.
(d) His inattention to Paul.
10. Why does David leave his medical practice?
(a) He wants to help Rosemary.
(b) He gets a divorce.
(c) He watches a woman die.
(d) He has to turn a patient away.
11. How long has David been dead when Caroline finds out about her secret bank account from him?
(a) 3 months.
(b) 3 weeks.
(c) 3 days.
(d) 3 years.
12. What does Paul take with him when he runs away?
(a) Some pictures.
(b) His fossil necklace.
(c) His dad's camera.
(d) His guitar.
13. What is the name of Paul's girlfriend in Paris?
14. What does Caroline have to explain to Phoebe when she finds her alone with a boy?
(a) She is too young for that.
(b) He is using her.
(c) She cannot get married.
(d) He cannot take care of her.
15. How does Al feel when he hears about Caroline's secret bank account from David?
(b) Not surprised.
Short Answer Questions
1. What instrument does Paul's girlfriend play?
2. Where is Paul caught stealing?
3. How does Caroline get to the museum?
4. What surprises Caroline about David when she sees him again?
5. Where is Paul when he hears of his father's death?
This section contains 412 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)