|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Paul steal money from his father?
(a) The car.
(b) The camera case.
(c) The fridge.
(d) The bed frame.
2. What bothers Norah about her new lover?
(a) His passion for art.
(b) His vacant expression.
(c) His inattention to Paul.
(d) His idiosyncracies.
3. Where does David go right after the memorial service for Phoebe?
(a) A department store.
(b) The grave yard.
(c) Caroline's apartment.
(d) His old house.
4. What does David say photography uncovers?
(d) Past influences.
5. What changes happen in Bree because of her illness?
(a) Her energy is depleted.
(b) She loses her hair.
(c) Her skin goes very white.
(d) She gets very thin.
6. What does Phoebe do when she and Paul visit David's grave?
(a) Writes a note to leave there.
(c) Sings a hymn.
(d) Picks flowers.
7. What does Paul take with him when he runs away?
(a) Some pictures.
(b) His guitar.
(c) His fossil necklace.
(d) His dad's camera.
8. What college does Paul get accepted to?
(c) All of these.
9. Where does David consider killing himself?
(a) An abandoned building.
(b) The boat dock.
(c) The river.
(d) The train tracks.
10. What does David do instead of committing suicide?
(d) Takes a picture.
11. What is in the largest file of photos in David's study?
(a) Pictures of Norah.
(b) Pictures of clouds.
(c) Pictures of babies.
(d) Pictures of Paul.
12. What does Caroline tell Phoebe taking care of a baby is like?
(a) Taking care of a cat.
(b) Going to school all the time.
(c) Being sick all the time.
(d) Giving up lots of fun things.
13. Where does Paul decide to get a steady job?
(a) New York.
(c) Washington, D.C.
14. Why does Bree come to Paris with Norah?
(a) To meet her lover.
(b) To support her.
(c) To visit Paul.
(d) To take a vacation.
15. Where does Paul plan to take Phoebe on a trip?
(c) New York.
Short Answer Questions
1. What causes David's photos to be in high demand again?
2. Where is Paul caught stealing?
3. How does David know about Norah's affair with Howard?
4. What is Paul caught stealing?
5. How does Norah feel when she hears the truth about Phoebe?
This section contains 405 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)