|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Paul decide to get a steady job?
(b) New York.
(d) Washington, D.C.
2. Where do Paul and his friend play dangerous games?
(a) The highway.
(b) The gas station.
(c) The boat dock.
(d) The train tracks.
3. How does David know about Norah's affair with Howard?
(a) Norah talks about it in her sleep.
(b) He sees her clothes in the sand.
(c) Howard tells him.
(d) He gets a letter from Howard's wife.
4. What kind of place does David live in with Rosemary?
(a) A condo.
(b) A duplex.
(c) An apartment.
(d) A house.
5. Where does David go right after the memorial service for Phoebe?
(a) A department store.
(b) The grave yard.
(c) Caroline's apartment.
(d) His old house.
6. Who plays the organ at Norah's wedding?
(b) Paul's friend.
7. What does Caroline have to explain to Phoebe when she finds her alone with a boy?
(a) She cannot get married.
(b) He cannot take care of her.
(c) He is using her.
(d) She is too young for that.
8. What kind of exhibit does Caroline go to see at the museum?
9. What is the name of Paul's girlfriend in Paris?
10. Why is Rosemary moving to Harrisburg?
(a) She found a good job there.
(b) She wants to get married.
(c) She wants to go to college.
(d) She wants to be near her mother.
11. What does Paul know will happen when Michelle's career takes off?
(a) She will want to get married.
(b) She will get too busy for a relationship.
(c) She will leave him.
(d) She will move away.
12. What does Phoebe do when she and Paul visit David's grave?
(a) Picks flowers.
(b) Sings a hymn.
(c) Writes a note to leave there.
13. How does Norah feel when David brings Rosemary home?
14. What college does Paul get accepted to?
(b) All of these.
15. What does Paul do when he gets home from his performance at school?
(a) Sneaks out.
(b) Invites friends over.
(c) Watches a movie.
(d) Goes right to bed.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Phoebe say about Paul when she meets him?
2. What does Caroline leave for David before leaving the museum?
3. Why does David leave his medical practice?
4. Where is Paul caught stealing?
5. Why does Bree come to Paris with Norah?
This section contains 424 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)