|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who babysits for Norah on the night of her anniversary?
2. What does Mark make David feel empty of?
3. What does Norah dream about after giving birth?
(a) Her mother.
(b) Her husband.
(c) Dead ancestors.
(d) Lost things.
4. What does Norah cut her foot on?
(a) A broken wine glass.
(b) A beer bottle.
(c) A rusty wire.
(d) A flash bulb.
5. Where does Norah want to build her own clinic?
6. What is the name of Tim's mother?
7. Where does Caroline agree to marry Al?
(a) The Emergency Room.
(b) Her front yard.
(c) A restaurant.
(d) The ambulance.
8. What is the disabled child named?
9. What was the name of David's sister?
10. What is Caroline's last name?
11. Who betrays Norah's sister?
(a) Her teacher.
(b) Her roommate.
(c) Her mother.
(d) Her boyfriend.
12. What is Norah's maiden name?
13. How does Caroline describe her parents?
14. What is the name of Norah's sister?
15. Who is Caroline's favorite author?
(a) Laura Ingalls Wilder.
(b) Louisa May Alcott.
(c) Pearl Buck.
(d) Jane Austen.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long after they met were David and Norah married?
2. What does David get Norah for their anniversary?
3. What is the name of Bree's veteran friend?
4. Why does Caroline give up her hopes of opening a clinic in another country?
5. Who had the hardest time coping with David's sister's death?
This section contains 289 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)