|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why did David choose his profession?
(a) He wanted to be successful.
(b) He wanted to make his parents proud.
(c) He wanted to help people.
(d) He wanted to leave a legacy.
2. How does Caroline describe the place she was told to leave the disabled child?
(a) All of these.
(c) In disrepair.
3. What does David send every time he hears from Caroline?
(b) Plane tickets.
4. Why does David NOT like Bree's boyfriend?
(a) He has a big part in the protests.
(b) He is a war veteran.
(c) He once betrayed Bree.
(d) He is disabled.
5. What does Caroline's roommate have a Ph.D. in?
6. What does David scold Paul for while he is working with his photos?
(a) Mixing up the solution.
(b) Asking too many questions.
(c) Opening the darkroom door.
(d) Criticizing a photo.
7. Who is Caroline working with to get Down's Syndrome children into the schools?
(a) A private school principal.
(b) The Teacher's Union.
(c) The Governor.
(d) The School Board.
8. What is happening to the girl with long hair that Caroline sees in the institution?
(a) Her nails are being painted.
(b) Her hair is being cut.
(c) Her medications are being administered.
(d) Her hair is being curled.
9. What does Al do to calm Caroline down?
(a) Fixes her car.
(b) Invites her to sit in his truck.
(c) Opens the store.
(d) Gives her his coat.
10. What kind of life did Caroline's parents try to prepare her for?
(a) A treacherous life.
(b) A productive life.
(c) A quiet life.
(d) A strong life.
11. What does David suggest Norah use to help her with a party?
(a) A caterer.
(b) A maid.
(c) A decorator.
(d) A hair dresser.
12. What is a Mongolid?
(a) A person with autism.
(b) A baby with Down's Syndrome.
(c) A stillborn child.
(d) A deformed fetus.
13. Where did David's parents never feel comfortable?
(a) Big groups.
(b) The country.
14. Who brings Caroline all the letters from David?
(a) Her parents.
(b) The new tenant in her apartment.
(d) The mailman.
15. What is the name of Caroline's roommate?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Norah regret buying David the camera?
2. Where does Norah go with the present she got for David for their anniversary?
3. Why does David know so much about heart conditions?
4. What is the first thing Phoebe is able to grasp?
5. What is Bree doing when Norah sees her at the university?
This section contains 444 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)