|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 339 - 358.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is David late to celebrate his anniversary?
(a) He is interviewed by police.
(b) He is talking to Caroline on the phone.
(c) He has an emergency at work.
(d) He forgot about it.
2. Where does Norah want to build her own clinic?
3. Where does Norah frequently visit after the memorial service?
(a) The hopsital.
(b) The park.
(c) The clinic.
(d) The cemetery.
4. Why are Down's Syndrome children NOT accepted into public schools?
(a) They make other children uncomfortable.
(b) They need special attention.
(c) They are a health risk.
(d) They do not play well with others.
5. Where does Paul display the fossils his dad gives him?
(a) In the jewelry box.
(b) On the piano.
(c) In a case.
(d) On a necklace.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Caroline leave for David before leaving the museum?
2. How long have David and Norah been married at the beginning of the book?
3. Who is Caroline working with to get Down's Syndrome children into the schools?
4. What is Phoebe on a waiting list for?
5. Why does Caroline like Phoebe to play with Tim?
This section contains 230 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)