|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 276 - 306.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the friend Paul plays dangerous games with?
2. What does David do instead of committing suicide?
(c) Takes a picture.
3. Where does Al sleep after helping Caroline get home?
(a) On Caroline's bed.
(b) In the bathroom.
(c) On the sofa.
(d) In the guest bedroom.
4. How does Paul feel when David brings Rosemary home?
5. Where does David consider killing himself?
(a) The boat dock.
(b) The train tracks.
(c) An abandoned building.
(d) The river.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the disabled child named?
2. What does David say photography uncovers?
3. What does David scold Paul for while he is working with his photos?
4. How does Norah feel when David brings Rosemary home?
5. How does David know about Norah's affair with Howard?
This section contains 177 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)