1. Where do David and Norah live at the beginning of the book?
2. What is the weather like at the beginning of the book?
3. What season is it at the beginning of the book?
4. How long have David and Norah been married at the beginning of the book?
(a) 1 year.
(b) 2 years.
(c) 6 months.
(d) 18 months.
5. What is David's occupation?
6. Why did David choose his profession?
(a) He wanted to be successful.
(b) He wanted to help people.
(c) He wanted to make his parents proud.
(d) He wanted to leave a legacy.
7. Where did David meet Norah?
(a) A banquet.
(b) A department store.
(c) A football game.
(d) A peace rally.
8. How long after they met were David and Norah married?
(a) 30 days.
(b) 3 years.
(c) 3 months.
(d) 3 weeks.
9. How long had David's sister been dead when he met Norah?
(a) 4 years.
(b) 8 years.
(c) 10 years.
(d) 6 years.
10. What is a Mongolid?
(a) A stillborn child.
(b) A person with autism.
(c) A baby with Down's Syndrome.
(d) A deformed fetus.
This section contains 3,589 words
(approx. 12 pages at 300 words per page)