Pages 3 - 20
1. Where do David and Norah live at the beginning of the book?
2. What is the weather like at the beginning of the book?
3. What season is it at the beginning of the book?
4. How long have David and Norah been married at the beginning of the book?
(a) 6 months.
(b) 1 year.
(c) 18 months.
(d) 2 years.
5. What is David's occupation?
6. Why did David choose his profession?
(a) He wanted to make his parents proud.
(b) He wanted to be successful.
(c) He wanted to leave a legacy.
(d) He wanted to help people.
7. Where did David meet Norah?
(a) A department store.
(b) A football game.
(c) A peace rally.
(d) A banquet.
8. How long after they met were David and Norah married?
(a) 3 months.
(b) 3 years.
(c) 3 weeks.
(d) 30 days.
9. How long had David's sister been dead when he met Norah?
(a) 4 years.
(b) 6 years.
(c) 8 years.
(d) 10 years.
10. What is a Mongolid?
(a) A deformed fetus.
(b) A person with autism.
(c) A stillborn child.
(d) A baby with Down's Syndrome.
This section contains 3,589 words
(approx. 12 pages at 300 words per page)