Pages 3 - 20
• David and Norah are snuggling on their couch watching the snow fall and talking about the baby they are expecting.
• David remembers meeting Norah in a department store. He pretended to bu a robe for his sister (who was dead) so he could talk to her.
• They were married 3 months later. They have now been married a year when Norah goes into labor.
• They get to the doctor's office to find that the OB can't make it because of the weather. David, and osteopath, delivers the baby.
• Norah gives birth to two children unexpectedly. David sees that the second child has Down's Syndrome.
• He gives the baby to Caroline, the nurse, and tells her to take the baby to a facility that cares for retarded children.
• David then tells Norah that her second and unexpected child died.
• David's sister died of a heart defect. It was...
This section contains 2,796 words
(approx. 10 pages at 300 words per page)