|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Jiro say to Mochida's question?
(a) Kanshi went for an early morning walk.
(b) Kanshi has not been feeling well.
(c) Kanshi has been having nightmares.
(d) Kanshi is sad.
2. What does Jiro agree to do after the last performance of the day?
(a) Ask Kenshi to see Okada.
(b) Retrieve the sword.
(c) Go and tell his mother to stay home that night.
(d) Go and warn the night rovers.
3. What is going to be the entrance fee for a special showing of "The Thief of the Tokaido"?
(a) Same as always.
(b) Two for one.
(d) Half price.
4. Who comes to take Jiro to Okada?
(a) No one.
5. Who is the person coming up the storeroom stairs?
(a) Jiro does not know.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mochida say when he grabs Jiro?
2. What do the other boys do for Kinshi?
3. What does Okada ask Jiro?
4. What awakens Jiro in the middle of the night?
5. Where is the crest Jiro sees?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Yoshida ask Jiro and then tell Jiro to do?
2. What does Jiro think about concerning arranging a meeting with Saburo?
3. How does Jiro discover a Samurai sword?
4. Describe the conversation between Okada and Jiro.
5. What does Jiro conclude after seeing the Samurai sword?
6. What does Okada tell Jiro and how does Jiro react?
7. What part is Kinshi assigned in the new play and what does Jiro learn as they go to get puppets for Kinshi to practice?
8. What does Okada tell Tozo after Jiro leaves Okada?
9. What does Hanji tell Jiro and offer to do, and what is Jiro's response?
10. How does Yoshida react when his play is shut down and what does he decide to do?
This section contains 943 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)