|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the person coming up the storeroom stairs?
(a) Jiro does not know.
2. What awakens Jiro in the middle of the night?
(a) The sounds of a angry mob.
(b) Kinshi moving about.
(c) Someone sobbing.
(d) A dark barking.
3. How does Saburo's gang rob the merchant's house?
(a) By forcing the occupants to vacate the buildings with a search warrant.
(b) They do not rob the merchant after he gives them some money that is on his person.
(c) They only rob the livestock.
(d) They do so after putting the merchant in jail.
4. What does Jiro agree to do after the last performance of the day?
(a) Go and warn the night rovers.
(b) Ask Kenshi to see Okada.
(c) Retrieve the sword.
(d) Go and tell his mother to stay home that night.
5. How do the boys treat Jiro?
(a) Like a lucky charm.
(b) The same as always.
(c) Like a traitor.
(d) Like an outsider.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Jiro find where he is preparing to practice?
2. Where does Jiro decide to practice his part?
3. What does Hanji give Jiro?
4. Who does Okada tell Tozo to send for?
5. How does Yoshida react when he hears about what is pinned to the door?
This section contains 268 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)