|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Okada ask Jiro?
(a) If Jiro believes in what Saburo is doing.
(b) If Jiro would lay his life on the line for Kinshi.
(c) If Jiro believes in what Kinshi is doing.
(d) If Jiro is tempted to turn in Yoshida.
2. What does a fishmonger arrive to tell those at the theater?
(a) About the assistant magistrate losing his head.
(b) About the assistant magistrate losing his position.
(c) About the Emperor's response to the play.
(d) About Saburo's latest theft.
3. What does Jiro tell Okada?
(a) About his mother being beaten.
(b) About Kinshi's hopes.
(c) About his father's disappearance.
(d) About Kinshi's night activities.
4. Who does Okada tell Tozo to send for?
(d) Jiro's mother.
5. What does Kinshi say to Jiro about the available food at the theater?
(a) He thinks they should distribute the food to the poor.
(b) It is wrong for them to have so much.
(c) He thinks the food is stolen.
(d) He does not know where they get the food.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Okada ask Jiro to do?
2. What are the wealthy in the town saying?
3. How is Kinshi the next morning?
4. What does Jiro realize about the puppeteer?
5. Who is shouting for Yoshida at the gate?
This section contains 266 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)