Final Test - Medium
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the bird on the crest of the Samurai who visits Yoshida?
(a) A vulture.
(b) A hawk.
(c) An eagle.
(d) A heron.
2. What does Okada ask Jiro to do?
(a) Not say anything to Kenshi.
(b) Retrieve the Samurai sword.
(c) Continue as if nothing has happened.
(d) Go to an address and leave a note.
3. Who does Okada tell Tozo to send for?
(c) Jiro's mother.
4. What does Yoshida tell the boys to get?
(a) Some sleep.
(b) Some rice.
(d) Some newly-made fish balls.
5. What does Jiro say when he asks to speak to Okada?
(a) It must happen that day.
(b) It is a matter of life and death.
(c) He will have to leave the theater if he cannot speak with Okada.
(d) Jiro does not elaborate.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Jiro know he cannot turn in Yashida?
2. What is Jiro shocked when the play opens that night?
3. How do the boys decide to give Kinshi his role back?
4. What is happening in the city when Jiro goes there after the performance?
5. What does Mochida explain to Jiro?
This section contains 290 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)