Eight Week Quiz F
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12, 'A Matter of Life and Death'.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Kinshi do instead of what he says he is going to do?
(a) Takes food to Jiro's mothre.
(c) Sneaks to the upstairs warehouse.
(d) Writes in his journal.
2. Who is Mochida?
(a) The head of the blacksmith's guild.
(b) A kind man who oversees the apprentices.
(c) Yoshida's tailor.
(d) The head of the puppet's guild.
3. What is pinned to the door?
(a) The Shogun's proclamation.
(b) An arrest warrant.
(c) A man's scarf.
(d) A message from Saburo.
4. What does Joman's wife do after he goes to prison?
(a) Grieves for years.
(b) Goes into a Buddhist convent.
(c) Marries another man.
(d) Kills herself.
5. What does Jira ask Okada?
(a) To be released from his apprenticeship.
(b) To speak to Yoshida.
(c) To go once more to check on his father.
(d) For a copy of the play.
Short Answer Questions
1. For what is Yoshida disciplining one of the boys?
2. What does Kinshi say he has to do?
3. Why is Kinshi worried about his part in the next performance?
4. What does Jiro find when he is stealing the text of the next play?
5. Where is the crest Jiro sees?
This section contains 276 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)