|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4, 'The Hanaza'.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How is Wada described?
(a) Very smart.
(b) Ugly and fat.
(d) Thin and quick.
2. What does Yoshido say about Jiro?
(a) Yoshido says Jiro is skilled for his age.
(b) Yoshido says Jiro has clumsey hands.
(c) Yoshido says Jiro is impudent.
(d) Yoshido says Jiro has spirit.
3. Who is Kinshi?
(a) The boy Jiro saw being disciplined.
(b) The blacksmith's son.
(c) A beggar boy Jiro meets at the blacksmith's stable.
(d) The son of Saburo.
4. Who is Okada?
(a) The cook.
(b) The master painter.
(c) The stable hand.
(d) The master chanter.
5. Who offers the reward for Saburo's capture?
(a) The Samurai noble in the town.
(b) The authorities and the merchants' guild.
(c) No one.
(d) The Emperor.
Short Answer Questions
1. How is Jiro feeling?
2. What is Teiji's problem?
3. What does the visitor to the theater bring?
4. What is offered for Saburo's capture?
5. With whom does Yoshida find fault when he watches the boys' practice?
This section contains 191 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)