Two Week Quiz A
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9, 'Night Rovers'.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Fusamu go into fits of shrieking?
(a) Her brother is killed by one of the bandits.
(b) To pretend her mother has died.
(c) A bandit accidentally kills her cat.
(d) Her dog is killed by one of the soldiers.
2. To whom does Kinshi introduce Jiro?
(a) To his dog.
(b) To the other apprentices.
(c) To his younger brother.
(d) To Yoshida.
3. What has Jiro learned about his mother?
(a) She has returned home without Hanji.
(b) She is dying.
(c) She has had another child.
(d) She wants to see Jiro.
4. What happens to Jiro's mother when she goes to the shrine to get food?
(b) She is attacked on the way home.
(c) She is killed.
(d) She is given work in the Shogun's house.
5. What does Kinshi admire?
(a) One young girl in the audience.
(b) Jiro's dexterity.
(c) His father's performance.
(d) Jiro leaving home voluntarily.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the state of Jiro's family?
2. How does Jiro do in his part of the play?
3. Who is jealous of Jiro?
4. What does Jiro think Yoshida does beautifully at the performance?
5. Why is Jiro irritable as Kinshi practices?
This section contains 262 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)