|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, Chapters 1-7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Wellington chose to make plans and do what?
(a) Whatever he could to avoid fighting a great battle.
(b) Ignore the plans.
(c) Attack quickly without thinking.
(d) Change the plans frequently.
2. What political was Grant a part of?
(a) The Democratic Party.
(b) The Green Party.
(c) The Republican Party.
(d) The Whig Party.
3. Keegan compares Alexander to whom?
4. West Point would go on to graduate many notable people, including President Eisenhower, James McNeil Whistler, and __________________.
(a) Jackson Pollock.
(b) Bob Fosse.
(c) Edgar Allan Poe.
(d) Reba McIntyre.
5. More widely believed, even if incorrectly, is what legend?
(a) Wellington adored his soldiers.
(b) Wellington detested his soldiers.
(c) Wellington feared his soldiers.
(d) Wellington did not want to be a leader.
Short Answer Questions
1. Philip had been married _________ times by the time he married OIympias and would marry another three times afterward, casting Olympias and the other wives aside as he tired of them.
2. In 1806, Wellington realized what dream?
3. The Battle of Shiloh was a surprise to the northerners. Why?
4. Alexander was the __________________ son of Philip II of Macedonia and Olympias.
5. Alexander often used __________ to the point of detriment.
This section contains 236 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)