|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, Chapters 1-7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Keegan states that if there is any one historical document that details the Civil War in its entirety, that document would be what?
(a) The Personal Memoirs of Abraham Lincoln.
(b) The Personal Memoirs of U.S. Grant.
(c) The Letters of U.S. Grant.
(d) The Letters of Abraham Lincoln.
2. Once Wellington took the reins, he had participated in an average of how many battles per year, not counting the years taken off during peacetime or tending to other duties?
3. The year was 1862, and Grant was serving as the Commander of the District of __________________.
(a) Eastern Indiana.
(b) Western Tennessee.
(c) Northern West Virginia.
(d) Southern Kentucky.
4. It was ______ months later before Alexander and Darius met again.
5. Alexander could, however, claim an abundance of natural resources, livestock, grains, and fertile lands. The latter was due in part to what?
(a) Fertile soil.
(b) The irrigation system installed by Philip.
(c) Good elevation.
(d) Intelligent farming.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Wellington attend school?
2. In Alexander's day, many men made their living by performing as what?
3. Additionally, the men who were enlisted were mainly stationed on and around the __________________ River to protect trade and settlement routes.
4. Wellington chose to make plans and do what?
5. Keegan compares West Point to the British ____________________ located in Woolwich and France's Ãƒâ€°cole de GÃƒÂ©nie at MeziÃƒÂ¨res.
This section contains 258 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)