|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapters 1-9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Keegan outlines Wellington's daily schedule, which included just __________ hours of sleep and supreme focus.
(b) A couple of.
2. The author states that Alexander was deeply affected by two things during his childhood - his love of Homer's epic poetry and the extreme and eccentric beliefs of whom?
(a) Da Vinci.
3. What was Alexander's preliminary goal during those years?
(a) To invade Persia.
(b) To invade Greece.
(c) To invade China.
(d) To invade the Roman Empire.
4. There is not much mention of Philip taking part in Alexander's life until the boy was about age ______________.
5. What war did an uprising in Spain and Portugal against the French emperor later become?
(a) The Peninsular War.
(b) The European War.
(c) The English Civil War.
(d) The Spanish Civil War.
Short Answer Questions
1. After Philip died, it was clear that it was Alexander's time to assume power at the tender age of ___________.
2. Did Wellington have any sympathy for offenders?
3. In 1806, Wellington realized what dream?
4. How long did Wellington spend in India?
5. Wellington had first witnessed warfare in _________ in Holland.
This section contains 211 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)