|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4, Chapters 1-7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Also included in the chapter are maps of which of Grant's conquests?
(a) At Fredericksburg and Chancellorsville.
(b) At Shiloh and Gettysburg.
(c) At Shiloh and Vicksburg.
(d) At Gettysburg and Vicksburg.
2. Chapter six, " Grant on Campaign", discusses what?
(a) Grant's men.
(b) Grant's relationships with the men.
(c) Grant's personal habits while on campaign.
(d) Grant's military strategies.
3. The closest tally of battles and sieges reached included _____________ battles and eight sieges, not counting those Wellington participated in as a subordinate.
4. Hitler erected more than _____________ wartime lodgings.
5. Included in Chapter Five are several photos and renderings of Grant, including a portrait and whose surrender at Vicksburg?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the major difference between Wellington and Napoleon regarding battle?
2. Wellington was eventually named the Commander-in-Chief of the British and ____________ forces, which sent him to Flanders.
3. One of the main benefits of battle for Wellington was what?
4. Grant's devotion to the U.S. was ______________________.
5. Unlike ________________, Wellington rode alongside his men as they charged into battle.
This section contains 265 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)