|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4, Chapters 1-7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The French were determined to throw a web of alliances over the principalities as a sign of allegiance to whom?
(a) The Swedes.
(b) The Russians.
(c) The Chinese.
(d) The Moghuls.
2. Hitler believed the axiom meant that an army should first destroy his enemies in the field and then do what?
(a) Clean up the field.
(b) Burn the capital.
(c) Occupy their capital.
(d) Return home.
3. Hitler erected more than _____________ wartime lodgings.
4. Hitler believed that Germany could rise if only what?
(a) The U.S. was destroyed.
(b) It was given a second chance.
(c) Poland was destroyed.
(d) The Jews were exterminated.
5. How many thought that Grant would rise up through the ranks as he did?
(b) Quite a few.
(c) Several dozen.
(d) Not many.
Short Answer Questions
1. Hitler had served as a __________________, a front fighter, in World War I, wherein he was wounded three times.
2. Did Hitler understood the axiom?
3. Wellington so impressed Castlereagh that the thirty-seven-year-old soldier was soon a trusted confidant and advisor on one military scheme after another. One of those schemes included keeping an eye on whose activities?
4. One of the main benefits of battle for Wellington was what?
5. To what did the French set fire?
This section contains 255 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)