|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Foundling.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many children is the Marquise raising?
2. What is Don told about Jerónimo and Josefa?
(a) Their past sins.
(b) Their fate prior to the earthquake.
(c) Their love.
(d) Their struggles to be together.
3. Who saved Elvira?
(a) Her father's employee.
(b) A young Genoese man.
(c) A cousin.
4. When the Count arrives at the house for a visit, what does he do?
(a) He plans a party in the Marquise's honor.
(b) He offers to buy the Marquise's home from her.
(c) He tells the Marquise that her attackers have been dealt with.
(d) He proposes to the Marquise.
5. What happens to Jerónimo's and Josefa's baby?
(a) The baby is taken away.
(b) The baby is raised at the church.
(c) Don and his wife adopt him.
(d) The baby dies.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Nicolo agree to marry?
2. What does Jerónimo do when he awakens after the earthquake?
3. What is Josefa doing when Jerónimo finds her?
4. What was unique about Elvira's childhood home?
5. What does Piachi do for Nicolo when he is sixty years old?
This section contains 254 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)