|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Foundling.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does the family react when the Count arrives at their home?
(a) They are distraught.
(b) They are indifferent.
(c) They are confused.
(d) They are relieved.
2. How does Nicolo pretend to console himself?
(a) By visiting the monastery often.
(b) By painting.
(c) By hiding in his room.
(d) By taking long walks.
3. What sentence is Piachi given at his trial?
(a) Death by hanging.
(b) Life in prison.
(c) Death by beheading.
(d) Death by firing squad.
4. What does the Count tell the family about during dinner?
(a) His childhood.
(b) An old friend who he plans to visit.
(c) His experiences during the war.
(d) His experiences during his recovery.
5. Why do the Marquise and her children move in with her parents?
(a) Her youngest child becomes very ill.
(b) She has no money.
(c) Her husband dies.
(d) Her house burns down.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens to Jerónimo's and Josefa's baby?
2. What does the family wonder about the Count?
3. What do the guardians at the hospital tell Piachi about Nicolo?
4. What kind of tree does the young family rest against on the night of the earthquake?
5. What was the capital of this country at this time?
This section contains 269 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)