|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Foundling.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Don told about Jerónimo and Josefa?
(a) Their struggles to be together.
(b) Their past sins.
(c) Their love.
(d) Their fate prior to the earthquake.
2. What happened to the convent where the baby was being cared for?
(a) It was looted.
(b) It collapsed immediately.
(c) It caught on fire.
(d) Nothing happened to it.
3. What does the Count give the baby when it is born?
(a) A kiss.
(b) His father's pocket watch.
(c) His medals.
(d) A large sum of money.
4. What does the Marquise's family hear about the Count as they try to decide how to thank him?
(a) That is a famous womanizer.
(b) That he has been killed in battle.
(c) That he is at a nearby estate, injured.
(d) That he was resonsible for the Marquise's attack.
5. What country does the Marquise live in?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is Jerónimo when the story begins?
2. How does Don's wife react to the news of her son?
3. Where does the earthquake take place?
4. What had Josefa done after the earthquake?
5. What did the vision remind the Count of?
This section contains 238 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)