|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Earthquake in Chile.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the Count claim when he visits the family?
(a) That he is being sent to war.
(b) That he is the father of the baby.
(c) That he has gone broke.
(d) That his wife has recently died.
2. How long is Jerónimo unconscious?
(a) An hour or so.
(b) A quarter of an hour.
(c) Half an hour.
(d) Over an hour.
3. Where does Jerónimo find Josefa?
(a) Sitting peacefully on a hillside.
(b) Near a stream.
(c) Amongst the rubble.
(d) At the church.
4. What is the Marquise's given name?
5. Where is Don Fernando's wife injured?
(a) Her stomach.
(b) Her pelvis.
(c) Her neck.
(d) Her feet.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Don ask the naval officer for?
2. Why was Josefa put in jail?
3. How does the Count feel about marrying the Marquise?
4. What is the ad about which the Marquise puts in the paper?
5. Where is this event taking place?
This section contains 252 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)