|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Earthquake in Chile.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long is Jerónimo unconscious?
(a) Over an hour.
(b) An hour or so.
(c) Half an hour.
(d) A quarter of an hour.
2. What does Don refuse to do?
(a) Give food or advice to the young couple.
(b) Leave Jerónimo and Josefa behind.
(c) Listen to Jerónimo and Josefa.
(d) Listen to God.
3. What did the Count see a vision of?
(a) His mother.
(b) The Virgin Mary.
(c) A butterfly.
(d) The Marquise.
4. What happens after Josefa helps the father?
(a) Josefa and Jerónimo are accepted into the group of survivors.
(b) The survivors give blankets and medicine to the young couple.
(c) The father gives Josefa food.
(d) The father weeps.
5. Due to the destruction, what was Josefa sure of?
(a) That she would die.
(b) That her child was dead.
(c) That Jerónimo was dead.
(d) That her mother was dead.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens to Jerónimo's and Josefa's baby?
2. Who is the author of "The Marquise of O-"?
3. How do the Count and the Marquise live until after the baby is born?
4. How does the Count shock the Marquise's brother?
5. What country does the Marquise live in?
This section contains 276 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)