|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Earthquake in Chile.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What has the Marquise sworn never to do again?
(b) Trust a man.
(c) Fall in love.
(d) Bear a child.
2. What did the vision remind the Count of?
(a) His mother's final words.
(c) A swan he knew as a child.
(d) His first love.
3. Where do they plan on going after the tremors stop?
(c) La Serena.
4. What does Don ask the naval officer for?
(a) A firework.
(b) A sword.
(c) A gun.
(d) A whistle.
5. What is the Marquise's father's position in the military?
(a) He is a colonel.
(b) He is a general.
(c) He is a captain.
(d) He is a brigadier.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Don refuse to do?
2. What did Josefa pray for after the earthquake?
3. What happens to the Marquise's family home during the attack?
4. How long is Jerónimo unconscious?
5. What does the Marquise request when she writes to her parents?
This section contains 261 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)