|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Marquise of O-.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the Marquise's mother try to get the Marquise to guess?
(a) The identity of the father of the baby.
(b) The wishes of her deceased husband.
(c) The time and place at which her impregnation took place.
(d) The Marquise's mother's opinion of her pregnancy.
2. What country does the Marquise live in?
3. What does the Marquise's mother give the Marquise after her examination?
(a) Some money.
(b) A letter from her father.
(c) A hug.
(d) Some luggage to fill with her belongings.
4. What does the Marquise wish to do when she wakes up after the attacks?
(a) She wishes to thank her rescuer.
(b) She wishes to go back to sleep.
(c) She wishes to see her children.
(d) She wishes to move away.
5. What is the ad about which the Marquise puts in the paper?
(a) The ad is a public apology to the Marquise's father.
(b) The ad is an admission of the Marquise's affair.
(c) The ad is asking for the father of her unborn baby to come forward.
(d) The ad is seeking household staff.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the Count claim when he visits the family?
2. Why does the Marquise not believe the doctor when he says she is pregnant?
3. What does the Marquise's father reach for as she pleads her case?
4. What is the Marquise's father's position in the military?
5. How does the Count react after seeing the newspaper article?
This section contains 307 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)