|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Marquise of O-.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the Marquise's given name?
2. What country does the Marquise live in?
3. What has the Marquise sworn never to do again?
(a) Trust a man.
(b) Fall in love.
(d) Bear a child.
4. What does the Marquise's father ask Count F after the attacks?
(a) He asks for the name of the Count's commanding officer.
(b) He asks for the names of the men who attacked the Marquise.
(c) He asks about Count F's background and family.
(d) He asks for help with rebuilding his home.
5. What is the Marquise forced to do after she awakes following the attacks?
(a) Clean the house.
(b) Move to another location.
(c) Remain in bed.
(d) Identify a dead body.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does the Marquise pack up her belongings, as well as her children's things?
2. Why does the Marquise not believe the doctor when he says she is pregnant?
3. What happens to the Marquise's family home during the attack?
4. What does the Marquise's mother claim she will do if the Marquise's father does not forgive his daughter?
5. What does the Marquise's brother tell her as she is leaving the house?
This section contains 326 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)