|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Marquise of O-.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the Count claim when he visits the family?
(a) That he has gone broke.
(b) That his wife has recently died.
(c) That he is being sent to war.
(d) That he is the father of the baby.
2. What does the Marquise's father reach for as she pleads her case?
(a) A match.
(b) A pistol.
(c) A letter opener.
(d) A newspaper.
3. How do the Count and the Marquise live until after the baby is born?
(a) They live together at the Marquise's parents' house.
(b) They live together in the country.
(c) In separate houses.
(d) The Count is stationed hours away and the Marquise stays with her parents.
4. How many children is the Marquise raising?
5. How does the Count shock the Marquise's brother?
(a) By telling him that he is married.
(b) By telling him that he is a father.
(c) By telling him that he is dying.
(d) By telling him that he still intends to marry the Marquise.
Short Answer Questions
1. When the Count arrives at the house for a visit, what does he do?
2. According to the Count, what is the Marquise more of than the rest of them?
3. What happens to the Marquise's family home during the attack?
4. What does the Count give the baby when it is born?
5. What country attacks the Marquise's country?
This section contains 321 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)