Marquise of O-
1. Who is the author of "The Marquise of O-"?
(a) Hermann Hesse.
(b) Johann Wolfgang von Goethe.
(c) Heinrich von Kleist.
(d) Friedrich Nietzsche.
2. What nationality was the author of "Marquise of O-"?
3. What is the ad about which the Marquise puts in the paper?
(a) The ad is an admission of the Marquise's affair.
(b) The ad is seeking household staff.
(c) The ad is asking for the father of her unborn baby to come forward.
(d) The ad is a public apology to the Marquise's father.
4. How many children is the Marquise raising?
5. Why do the Marquise and her children move in with her parents?
(a) She has no money.
(b) Her youngest child becomes very ill.
(c) Her husband dies.
(d) Her house burns down.
6. What country does the Marquise live in?
7. What is the Marquise's father's position in the military?
(a) He is a brigadier.
(b) He is a captain.
(c) He is a colonel.
(d) He is a general.
This section contains 4,808 words
(approx. 17 pages at 300 words per page)