1. When does Sellers date the beginning of the Jacksonian era?
2. When did the Jackson administration end?
3. What sphere did NOT change under Jackson, according to Sellers?
4. What resulted from the changes that took place under Jackson?
Our modern liberal democratic state.
5. How long did the order that came out of the Jacksonian era last, according to Sellers?
Until the present.
6. What does Sellers say the original economic conflict took place between in America?
Land and market.
7. What was the condition of the U.S. in Jackson's time?
Mostly open territory.
8. How does Sellers characterize labor in Jackson's America?
This section contains 4,269 words
(approx. 15 pages at 300 words per page)