|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
Directions: Answer the question with a short answer.
1. The author suggests in Chapter 77 that an ancient philosopher could do what?
2. What concept does Arnheim ponder in Chapter 106?
3. What is the result of the position of the child and servant, according to the author in Chapter 113?
4. What is Clarisse's response to the telegram Ulrich receives in Chapter 123?
5. According to the information given in Chapter 96, what creates a calm temperament?
Short Essay Questions
Directions: Answer the questions with a short paragraph.
1. What point does the author make in Chapter 88...
This section contains 1,125 words|
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)