|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How is the Collateral Campaign viewed as of Chapter 116?
(a) As a diversion for Diotima.
(b) As an aristocratic hobby.
(c) As a place to make business connections.
(d) As having great political significance.
2. What is the purpose of the laws regarding children and slaves, according to the information in Chapter 113?
(a) To outline their rights so that they don't overstep their boundaries.
(b) To give them legal recourse in case they are mistreated.
(c) To ensure that the process of transferring ownership is smooth and free of complications.
(d) To ensure that they are protected by the individuals to whom they belong.
3. What does Arnheim ask Diotima in Chapter 105?
(a) To divorce her husband.
(b) To run away with him.
(c) To have an affair with him.
(d) To marry him.
4. What is one of the main reasons Walter doesn't trust Ulrich?
(a) Ulrich has had affairs with married women.
(b) Ulrich has expressed an attraction toward Clarisse.
(c) Ulrich stole money from Walter.
(d) Ulrich once stole Walter's girlfriend.
5. What changes about Rachel as a result of her relationship with Soliman in Chapter 104?
(a) She is no longer happy living the life of a slave.
(b) She begins to be insubordinate and talks back to her master.
(c) She starts saving money to run away.
(d) She becomes sneaky and snoopish.
Short Answer Questions
1. Of what offense does Diotima accuse Ulrich in Chapter 101?
2. From what ailment is Bonadea suffering in Chapter 115?
3. Who expresses concern in Chapter 107, about Arnheim's relationship with Diotima?
4. What is the ultimate result of Ulrich and Gerda's interactions in Chapter 119?
5. How does Diotima's husband feel about the revelations regarding Arnheim in Chapter 116?
This section contains 374 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)