|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 15, Chapter 123.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Moosbrugger?
(a) A hobo and a beggar.
(b) A businessman who was successful but has fallen on hard times.
(c) A prosperous businessman.
(d) A murderer.
2. How is Count Leinsdorf addressed?
(a) His Majesty.
(b) His Highness.
(c) His Lordship.
(d) His Excellency.
3. According to the author in Chapter 116, what is the main thing that is holding Ulrich back?
(a) His wife.
(b) His social status.
(c) He is not as intelligent as he tries to make people believe he is.
(d) He suppresses parts of his personality.
4. When did Arnheim do the majority of his traveling?
(a) During World War I.
(b) Before World War I.
(c) During World War II.
(d) After World War I.
5. What is Leo's reaction to the topic Ulrich introduces in Chapter 73?
(a) He doesn't express an opinion either way.
(b) He passionately opposes it.
(c) He is undecided.
(d) He dislikes it but doesn't get worked up about it.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to the information given in Chapter 96, what creates a calm temperament?
2. What important concept is introduced in Chapter 99?
3. According to the author in Chapter 116, there is sometimes a relationship between what two concepts?
4. According to the author, what would have been the best course of action for Arnheim in Chapter 86?
5. How does the author describe Clarisse?
This section contains 307 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)