|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Joan teach Sophie about Sophie's aura?
(a) How to use it for protection.
(b) How to contract it.
(c) How to make it invisible.
(d) How to expand it.
2. What is significant about a manhole in an ally that Flamel and the others find?
(a) They think it is where the Nidhogg is recovering.
(b) It's where Josh is tracked to by Sophie.
(c) They think they can find Scathach down there.
(d) They think they it is where the Disir took St. Germain.
3. What does Perenelle find in the bowls of Alcatraz?
(a) A second copy of the Book of Abraham.
(b) A magic book.
(c) A prisoner held behind spells.
(d) Perenelle's cousin who went missing years ago.
4. Who helps Scathach teach Josh?
(b) No one.
(c) Joan of Arc.
(d) St. Germain.
5. Whom do Joan and Sophie encounter at the front hall?
(a) The Nidhogg.
(c) Two of the Disir.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Perenelle learn from de Ayala?
2. What does Sophie think happened to Josh?
3. What does Perenelle ask of de Ayala?
4. What happens to endanger Scathach again?
5. Where do Machiavelli and Dee take Josh?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Perenelle learn from Areop-Enap and what does Areop-Enap agree to do?
2. What does Sophie think has happened to Josh and what are Joan and Flamel's take on the situation?
3. What happens just as Flamel and Joan think they have saved Scathach?
4. Who greets Sophie and Joan as they run down the front hall?
5. Why does Josh raise an alarm?
6. How do Machiavelli and Dee induce Josh to stay with them?
7. How does Germain help Sophie with her fire magic and what is the result?
8. How does Dee help Josh and why does Josh go with Dee?
9. Where do Josh and St. Germain go and what does Germain give Josh?
10. What wakes Josh and how does Scathach reassure him?
This section contains 758 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)