|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Scathach tell Josh to do?
(a) Go find Flamel.
(b) Go find St. Germain.
(c) Stab the Nidhogg in the eye.
(d) Cut off one of the Nidhogg's claws.
2. What is the object related to that Flamel recovers from his old home?
(a) The Green Knight's girdle.
(b) The book of Abraham.
(c) The cuffs of Zeus.
(d) Excalibur and Clarent.
3. Who chases after the Nidhogg?
(a) No one.
(c) Josh and a Disir.
(d) Perenelle, who has arrived on a ley line.
4. What happens as Josh prepares to kill the Nidhogg?
(a) The Disir kills the creature instead.
(b) The Disir attacks him.
(c) Scathach is thrown down the road.
(d) Scathach kills it.
5. What does Flamel want Scathach to teach Josh?
(a) How to transport from one spot to another without moving.
(b) How to extend his sword arm.
(c) How to play the pipes that will call help.
(d) How to use Clarent.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did the Nidhogg do the last time it was released?
2. What happens at the spot where Josh stabs the Nidhogg?
3. What does Perenelle find in the bowls of Alcatraz?
4. What does Perenelle learn from de Ayala?
5. Why does Machiavelli give Dagon permission to follow the Nidhogg?
Short Essay Questions
1. What else does Perenelle discover in the cells of Alcatraz and what is following her?
2. What does Perenelle learn from de Ayala, and what does she ask of him?
3. Who does Machiavelli introduce John Dee to in discussing how to deal with Flamel and the others?
4. What wakes Josh and how does Scathach reassure him?
5. How do Machiavelli and Dee induce Josh to stay with them?
6. How does Germain help Sophie with her fire magic and what is the result?
7. Why do Machiavelli and Dee jump out of their car and what do they watch?
8. How does Sophie beat the Disir?
9. Where do Josh and St. Germain go and what does Germain give Josh?
10. Why does Perenelle learn from Areop-Enap and what does Areop-Enap agree to do?
This section contains 759 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)