|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Germain give Josh?
(a) His choice of three laptops.
(b) A sword.
(c) A lucky medal.
(d) A cell phone.
2. Who has brought the Nidhogg to Paris?
(a) It lives in Paris.
(b) The Disir.
(c) It has come of its own volition.
(d) The Dark Elders.
3. What happens to endanger Scathach again?
(b) Dagon jumps out of the water and grabs her and jumps back in.
(c) Flamel's aim is bad and his magic brushes her side, paralyzing her..
(d) Nidhogg rises out of the water and grabs her in its mouth.
4. Of what does Joan assure Josh?
(a) The Witch of Endor is good.
(b) Flamel is good.
(c) St. Germain will defend them with his life.
(d) Sophie's nightmares are abating.
5. Why can't Flamel help when Josh is yelling for assistance?
(a) He is busy fighting the Disir.
(b) He is not there.
(c) He is too exhausted.
(d) He is in the basement and does not hear Josh.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Josh stab the Nidhogg?
2. With whom does Josh drive away?
3. What happens when the Nidhogg is stabbed in the tongue?
4. Who goes in search of Josh?
5. Why does Machiavelli give Dagon permission to follow the Nidhogg?
Short Essay Questions
1. How has Joan of Arc say she helped Sophie?
2. Why does Perenelle learn from Areop-Enap and what does Areop-Enap agree to do?
3. Describe what happens when Josh catches up with the Nidhogg.
4. What happens when Josh stabs the Nidhogg in the tongue and what does the Nidhogg do as a result?
5. How does Dee help Josh and why does Josh go with Dee?
6. What does Perenelle discover as she makes her way into the bowels of Alcatraz?
7. How do Flamel, Joan and Sophie track Josh?
8. What does Sophie think has happened to Josh and what are Joan and Flamel's take on the situation?
9. Who does Machiavelli introduce John Dee to in discussing how to deal with Flamel and the others?
10. Who greets Sophie and Joan as they run down the front hall?
This section contains 745 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)