|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Joan teach Sophie about Sophie's aura?
(a) How to expand it.
(b) How to make it invisible.
(c) How to contract it.
(d) How to use it for protection.
2. What happens to endanger Scathach again?
(a) Flamel's aim is bad and his magic brushes her side, paralyzing her..
(b) Dagon jumps out of the water and grabs her and jumps back in.
(d) Nidhogg rises out of the water and grabs her in its mouth.
3. Who is Areop-Enap?
(a) The other prisoner in Alcatraz.
(b) Another immortal who joins Flamel's fight in Paris.
(c) A Dark Elder's servant.
(d) One of the Disir.
4. Who first notices a creature coming in through the garden wall?
5. What does Sophie realize as Josh begins to battle the Disir?
(a) Josh has somehow accessed magic.
(b) Josh is in immediate danger.
(c) Josh no longer has Clarent.
(d) Josh is badly wounded.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why can't the Nidhogg reach the waters of the Seine?
2. Who chases after the Nidhogg?
3. Who is watching Josh dealing with the Nidhogg?
4. Why is Josh nervous?
5. Why does Machiavelli give Dagon permission to follow the Nidhogg?
This section contains 267 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)