|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is watching Josh dealing with the Nidhogg?
(a) Dee and Machiavelli.
(b) No one.
(c) Some bystanders.
2. What do Josh and Sophie send their parents?
3. Who is following the Nidhogg in a car?
(a) Just Joan.
(b) Just Flamel.
(c) Dee and Machiavelli.
(d) Sophie and St. Germain.
4. Who inspects Josh and causes him to feel panic?
(a) Two satyrs.
(b) Machiavelli using his magic.
(c) A Dark Elder.
(d) An ancient seer.
5. Where is Scathach?
(a) Fighting one of the Disir.
(b) The Nidhogg has her and is taking her with it.
(c) Unconscious on the kitchen floor.
(d) Chasing after the Nidhogg with has Josh.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does St. Germain take Joan, Flamel, and Sophie?
2. Who chases after the Nidhogg?
3. Who is Areop-Enap?
4. What has Joan taught Sophie?
5. Why does Machiavelli give Dagon permission to follow the Nidhogg?
Short Essay Questions
1. How has Joan of Arc say she helped Sophie?
2. Who greets Sophie and Joan as they run down the front hall?
3. Describe what happens when Josh catches up with the Nidhogg.
4. Why does Josh attack the Nidhogg and what does Scathach tell him to do?
5. Why does Josh raise an alarm?
6. What do Joan and Flamel and Sophie do as they arrive at the Seine?
7. How does Sophie beat the Disir?
8. How does Dee help Josh and why does Josh go with Dee?
9. What happens just as Flamel and Joan think they have saved Scathach?
10. How do Machiavelli and Dee induce Josh to stay with them?
This section contains 690 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)