|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who arrives in Paris?
(a) The Witch of Endor.
(b) John Dee.
(d) Catherine de Medici.
2. What does Josh think the Disir is doing when she climbs the Nidhogg's back?
(a) Trying to control the Nidhogg.
(b) Trying to tell the Nidhogg something.
(c) Being insane.
(d) Trying to kill the Nidhogg.
3. What does Josh believe about Scathach?
(a) She can finish off the Nidhogg alone.
(b) She has abandoned him.
(c) She has Flamel and Joan to help her.
(d) She is dead.
4. Who is Areop-Enap?
(a) One of the Disir.
(b) The other prisoner in Alcatraz.
(c) Another immortal who joins Flamel's fight in Paris.
(d) A Dark Elder's servant.
5. Why can't Flamel help when Josh is yelling for assistance?
(a) He is not there.
(b) He is in the basement and does not hear Josh.
(c) He is busy fighting the Disir.
(d) He is too exhausted.
Short Answer Questions
1. Of what does Joan assure Josh?
2. Who finds Machiavelli's burned out car?
3. Who first notices a creature coming in through the garden wall?
4. What happens after Dee and Machiavelli jump out of their car?
5. What has Joan taught Sophie?
This section contains 266 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)