|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do Machiavelli and Dee discuss?
(a) The best way to deal with Flamel's group.
(b) Whether to just try to get the twins away from the others.
(c) Whether to wait until Perenelle has joined them.
(d) Whether they really want to engage in a confrontation with Flamel.
2. Who continues to battle the Disir?
(c) St. Germain.
3. What happens after Dee and Machiavelli jump out of their car?
(a) Josh attacks them.
(b) St. Germain attacks them.
(c) Joan of Arch and Scathach attack them.
(d) The Nidhogg crushes the car.
4. What do Josh and Sophie send their parents?
5. Why can't the Nidhogg reach the waters of the Seine?
(a) Too heavy.
(b) It is barricaded.
(c) Scathach is making it move slowly.
(d) It is too ill from losing blood.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Machiavelli give Dagon permission to follow the Nidhogg?
2. What does Sophie realize as Josh begins to battle the Disir?
3. Why does Germain not know what is happening?
4. What is following Perenelle as she leaves the depths of Alcatraz?
5. What happens to endanger Scathach again?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happens when Josh stabs the Nidhogg in the tongue and what does the Nidhogg do as a result?
2. What does Perenelle learn from de Ayala, and what does she ask of him?
3. What wakes Josh and how does Scathach reassure him?
4. Who greets Sophie and Joan as they run down the front hall?
5. What happens just as Flamel and Joan think they have saved Scathach?
6. Describe what happens when Josh catches up with the Nidhogg.
7. Why does Perenelle learn from Areop-Enap and what does Areop-Enap agree to do?
8. What do Joan and Flamel and Sophie do as they arrive at the Seine?
9. What does Sophie do when she hears Josh and why can't Flamel help?
10. How does Germain help Sophie with her fire magic and what is the result?
This section contains 762 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)