|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whom do Joan and Sophie encounter at the front hall?
(c) The Nidhogg.
(d) Two of the Disir.
2. What does Perenelle ask of de Ayala?
(a) To take her to the other prisoner.
(b) To show her the explosives.
(c) To show her a way off the island.
(d) To find a way to de-magic the animals.
3. What does Perenelle find in the bowls of Alcatraz?
(a) Perenelle's cousin who went missing years ago.
(b) A prisoner held behind spells.
(c) A second copy of the Book of Abraham.
(d) A magic book.
4. Why does Germain not know what is happening?
(a) He is gone.
(b) He is in the shower with the radio blaring.
(c) He is in the basement playing his stereo loudly.
(d) He is playing music through a set of earphones.
5. About what do Josh and Sophie talk when they are alone?
(a) The odd way Scathach talks.
(b) Josh's concerns about Flamel.
(d) What they are learning.
Short Answer Questions
1. Of what does Joan assure Josh?
2. What is following Perenelle as she leaves the depths of Alcatraz?
3. What does Joan teach Sophie about Sophie's aura?
4. How much does Areop-Enap know about Dee's plans?
5. What is said about Nidhogg?
Short Essay Questions
1. Who greets Sophie and Joan as they run down the front hall?
2. How do Flamel, Joan and Sophie track Josh?
3. What does Perenelle discover as she makes her way into the bowels of Alcatraz?
4. Why does Josh attack the Nidhogg and what does Scathach tell him to do?
5. What happens just as Flamel and Joan think they have saved Scathach?
6. How do Machiavelli and Dee induce Josh to stay with them?
7. What wakes Josh and how does Scathach reassure him?
8. How does Dee help Josh and why does Josh go with Dee?
9. What happens when Josh stabs the Nidhogg in the tongue and what does the Nidhogg do as a result?
10. What has Flamel recovered from his old house and what does he want Scathach and Germain to do?
This section contains 717 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)