|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Sophie think happened to Josh?
(a) The Nidhogg took him.
(b) He was taken by Dagon.
(c) He was taken by Dee.
(d) He is dead.
2. Who inspects Josh and causes him to feel panic?
(a) Two satyrs.
(b) Machiavelli using his magic.
(c) An ancient seer.
(d) A Dark Elder.
3. What does Scathach tell Josh to do?
(a) Cut off one of the Nidhogg's claws.
(b) Go find St. Germain.
(c) Go find Flamel.
(d) Stab the Nidhogg in the eye.
4. What wakes Josh?
(a) Flamel yelling.
(b) Sophie screaming.
(c) The sound of an explosion.
(d) The sound of automatic weapons.
5. What happens at the spot where Josh stabs the Nidhogg?
(a) It quickly heals over.
(b) It falls off.
(c) It turns to stone.
(d) Nothing; his sword cannot penetrate its hide.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens after Dee and Machiavelli jump out of their car?
2. What does Sophie realize as Josh begins to battle the Disir?
3. Why can't Flamel help when Josh is yelling for assistance?
4. What does Perenelle ask Areop-Enap?
5. Of what does Joan assure Josh?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Perenelle learn from de Ayala, and what does she ask of him?
2. What wakes Josh and how does Scathach reassure him?
3. How has Joan of Arc say she helped Sophie?
4. Where do Josh and St. Germain go and what does Germain give Josh?
5. How do Flamel, Joan and Sophie track Josh?
6. What does Sophie think has happened to Josh and what are Joan and Flamel's take on the situation?
7. Why does Josh attack the Nidhogg and what does Scathach tell him to do?
8. Why does Josh raise an alarm?
9. What does Sophie do when she hears Josh and why can't Flamel help?
10. Who does Machiavelli introduce John Dee to in discussing how to deal with Flamel and the others?
This section contains 741 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)