|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Sophie think happened to Josh?
(a) He was taken by Dagon.
(b) He is dead.
(c) He was taken by Dee.
(d) The Nidhogg took him.
2. What do Dee and Machiavelli tell Josh when he wants to leave them?
(a) He owes them for saving his life.
(b) They want to show him the truth.
(c) They will let him leave if he turns over the two pages he has.
(d) They can awaken his powers immediately.
3. Why can't the Nidhogg reach the waters of the Seine?
(a) Scathach is making it move slowly.
(b) Too heavy.
(c) It is too ill from losing blood.
(d) It is barricaded.
4. What happens when the Nidhogg is stabbed in the tongue?
(a) It spits poison.
(b) It attacks Josh.
(c) The tongue turns black.
(d) It bites down on Scathach.
5. What does Flamel want Germain to teach Sophie?
(a) Air magic.
(b) Wind magic.
(c) Fire magic.
(d) Earth magic.
Short Answer Questions
1. With whom does Josh drive away?
2. Where do Machiavelli and Dee take Josh?
3. What does Sophie realize as Josh begins to battle the Disir?
4. Who arrives in Paris?
5. What did Flamel take from his old home?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Sophie think has happened to Josh and what are Joan and Flamel's take on the situation?
2. What happens when Josh stabs the Nidhogg in the tongue and what does the Nidhogg do as a result?
3. Why do Machiavelli and Dee jump out of their car and what do they watch?
4. Where do Josh and St. Germain go and what does Germain give Josh?
5. What wakes Josh and how does Scathach reassure him?
6. How has Joan of Arc say she helped Sophie?
7. Describe what happens when Josh catches up with the Nidhogg.
8. What does Perenelle discover as she makes her way into the bowels of Alcatraz?
9. Why does Josh raise an alarm?
10. What else does Perenelle discover in the cells of Alcatraz and what is following her?
This section contains 734 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)