|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens as Josh prepares to kill the Nidhogg?
(a) The Disir kills the creature instead.
(b) The Disir attacks him.
(c) Scathach is thrown down the road.
(d) Scathach kills it.
2. What does Josh think the Disir is doing when she climbs the Nidhogg's back?
(a) Trying to kill the Nidhogg.
(b) Trying to control the Nidhogg.
(c) Trying to tell the Nidhogg something.
(d) Being insane.
3. How does Josh feel from the use of Clarent?
(a) Very strong.
(b) As if he is hallucinating.
4. Who helps Scathach teach Josh?
(b) No one.
(c) Joan of Arc.
(d) St. Germain.
5. What does Perenelle ask Areop-Enap?
(a) How she came to be there.
(b) If she wants to be freed.
(c) Where the other Elders are.
(d) Why she is helping John Dee.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who has Dee sent after Perenelle?
2. Why does Germain not know what is happening?
3. What does Joan teach Sophie about Sophie's aura?
4. What does Areop-Enap agree to do?
5. Who chases after the Nidhogg?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Sophie beat the Disir?
2. What does Perenelle learn from de Ayala, and what does she ask of him?
3. What does Sophie do when she hears Josh and why can't Flamel help?
4. Why does Perenelle learn from Areop-Enap and what does Areop-Enap agree to do?
5. Who greets Sophie and Joan as they run down the front hall?
6. Why does Josh attack the Nidhogg and what does Scathach tell him to do?
7. Describe what happens when Josh catches up with the Nidhogg.
8. Who does Machiavelli introduce John Dee to in discussing how to deal with Flamel and the others?
9. How does Dee help Josh and why does Josh go with Dee?
10. What has Flamel recovered from his old house and what does he want Scathach and Germain to do?
This section contains 711 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)