|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who helps Scathach teach Josh?
(a) Joan of Arc.
(b) No one.
(c) St. Germain.
2. What is said about Nidhogg?
(a) That it is an ancestor of the Dark Elders.
(b) That it is an ancient creature.
(c) That it is descended from the Dark Elders.
(d) That it is one of the original gods of creation.
3. How does Sophie defeat the other two Disir?
(a) Burns them to death.
(b) Places a ring of fire around them.
(c) Encases them in a block of ice.
(d) She is unable to defeat them.
4. Why can't the Nidhogg reach the waters of the Seine?
(a) It is too ill from losing blood.
(b) Scathach is making it move slowly.
(c) It is barricaded.
(d) Too heavy.
5. What does Joan teach Sophie about Sophie's aura?
(a) How to contract it.
(b) How to make it invisible.
(c) How to use it for protection.
(d) How to expand it.
Short Answer Questions
1. How much does Areop-Enap know about Dee's plans?
2. Who has a vendetta against Scathach?
3. What does Flamel encourage Sophie to do?
4. Why is Josh nervous?
5. Where does Germain invite Josh to visit?
Short Essay Questions
1. Where do Josh and St. Germain go and what does Germain give Josh?
2. Describe what happens when Josh catches up with the Nidhogg.
3. What wakes Josh and how does Scathach reassure him?
4. What has Flamel recovered from his old house and what does he want Scathach and Germain to do?
5. How does Dee help Josh and why does Josh go with Dee?
6. How does Germain help Sophie with her fire magic and what is the result?
7. Why do Machiavelli and Dee jump out of their car and what do they watch?
8. Why does Josh raise an alarm?
9. What else does Perenelle discover in the cells of Alcatraz and what is following her?
10. Who does Machiavelli introduce John Dee to in discussing how to deal with Flamel and the others?
This section contains 799 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)