|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Josh feel from the use of Clarent?
(c) Very strong.
(d) As if he is hallucinating.
2. With whom does Josh drive away?
(c) Dee and Machiavelli.
3. Who is following the Nidhogg in a car?
(a) Just Joan.
(b) Sophie and St. Germain.
(c) Just Flamel.
(d) Dee and Machiavelli.
4. What is significant about a manhole in an ally that Flamel and the others find?
(a) They think it is where the Nidhogg is recovering.
(b) They think they it is where the Disir took St. Germain.
(c) They think they can find Scathach down there.
(d) It's where Josh is tracked to by Sophie.
5. What happens when the Nidhogg is stabbed in the tongue?
(a) It bites down on Scathach.
(b) The tongue turns black.
(c) It attacks Josh.
(d) It spits poison.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Perenelle ask of de Ayala?
2. What happens at the spot where Josh stabs the Nidhogg?
3. Why can't Flamel help when Josh is yelling for assistance?
4. What do Machiavelli and Dee discuss?
5. Where do Machiavelli and Dee take Josh?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Sophie think has happened to Josh and what are Joan and Flamel's take on the situation?
2. Why does Josh attack the Nidhogg and what does Scathach tell him to do?
3. Who greets Sophie and Joan as they run down the front hall?
4. What has Flamel recovered from his old house and what does he want Scathach and Germain to do?
5. How has Joan of Arc say she helped Sophie?
6. What do Joan and Flamel and Sophie do as they arrive at the Seine?
7. Why do Machiavelli and Dee jump out of their car and what do they watch?
8. How do Flamel, Joan and Sophie track Josh?
9. What does Perenelle learn from de Ayala, and what does she ask of him?
10. Why does Perenelle learn from Areop-Enap and what does Areop-Enap agree to do?
This section contains 781 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)