|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens at the spot where Josh stabs the Nidhogg?
(a) It falls off.
(b) It quickly heals over.
(c) It turns to stone.
(d) Nothing; his sword cannot penetrate its hide.
2. Why can't the Nidhogg reach the waters of the Seine?
(a) Scathach is making it move slowly.
(b) It is barricaded.
(c) Too heavy.
(d) It is too ill from losing blood.
3. Who is watching Josh dealing with the Nidhogg?
(a) Some bystanders.
(c) Dee and Machiavelli.
(d) No one.
4. Why can't Flamel help when Josh is yelling for assistance?
(a) He is too exhausted.
(b) He is in the basement and does not hear Josh.
(c) He is not there.
(d) He is busy fighting the Disir.
5. What is the object related to that Flamel recovers from his old home?
(a) The Green Knight's girdle.
(b) The cuffs of Zeus.
(c) The book of Abraham.
(d) Excalibur and Clarent.
Short Answer Questions
1. What has Joan taught Sophie?
2. Who is Areop-Enap?
3. What happens after Dee and Machiavelli jump out of their car?
4. Who is following the Nidhogg in a car?
5. Who inspects Josh and causes him to feel panic?
This section contains 266 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)