|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Germain give Josh?
(a) A cell phone.
(b) A lucky medal.
(c) His choice of three laptops.
(d) A sword.
2. Who finds Machiavelli's burned out car?
(a) The one Disir still living.
(b) Joan when she is tracking Josh.
(c) The French Secret Police.
(d) The Dark Elders.
3. Of what is Perenelle aware as she travels back into the depths of Alcatraz?
(a) The magic around the animals.
(b) The cry of some birds.
(c) Morrigan's arrival.
(d) The sound of helicopters.
4. Who continues to battle the Disir?
(b) St. Germain.
5. What does Flamel encourage Sophie to do?
(a) Try to contact the Witch of Endor telepathically.
(b) Go back and report to St. Germain.
(c) Tap down her aura.
(d) Use her twin connection to find Josh.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who helps Scathach teach Josh?
2. Who has Dee sent after Perenelle?
3. How does Josh feel from the use of Clarent?
4. What happens after Dee and Machiavelli jump out of their car?
5. Who is following the Nidhogg in a car?
Short Essay Questions
1. How do Flamel, Joan and Sophie track Josh?
2. Who greets Sophie and Joan as they run down the front hall?
3. What else does Perenelle discover in the cells of Alcatraz and what is following her?
4. How has Joan of Arc say she helped Sophie?
5. Why does Josh attack the Nidhogg and what does Scathach tell him to do?
6. What do Joan and Flamel and Sophie do as they arrive at the Seine?
7. How does Germain help Sophie with her fire magic and what is the result?
8. What happens when Josh stabs the Nidhogg in the tongue and what does the Nidhogg do as a result?
9. What does Perenelle learn from de Ayala, and what does she ask of him?
10. Where do Josh and St. Germain go and what does Germain give Josh?
This section contains 733 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)