|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Josh attack the Nidhogg?
(a) To test Clarent's abilities.
(b) St. Germain tells him to.
(c) To get it to release him.
(d) To make it release Scathach.
2. Why can't Flamel help when Josh is yelling for assistance?
(a) He is busy fighting the Disir.
(b) He is in the basement and does not hear Josh.
(c) He is too exhausted.
(d) He is not there.
3. What does Josh think the Disir is doing when she climbs the Nidhogg's back?
(a) Trying to tell the Nidhogg something.
(b) Trying to kill the Nidhogg.
(c) Being insane.
(d) Trying to control the Nidhogg.
4. Of what does Joan assure Josh?
(a) The Witch of Endor is good.
(b) Flamel is good.
(c) St. Germain will defend them with his life.
(d) Sophie's nightmares are abating.
5. What does Joan teach Sophie about Sophie's aura?
(a) How to expand it.
(b) How to use it for protection.
(c) How to make it invisible.
(d) How to contract it.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who first notices a creature coming in through the garden wall?
2. How does Scathach get free of the Nidhogg?
3. Who inspects Josh and causes him to feel panic?
4. What has Joan taught Sophie?
5. What does Areop-Enap agree to do?
Short Essay Questions
1. What do Joan and Flamel and Sophie do as they arrive at the Seine?
2. What has Flamel recovered from his old house and what does he want Scathach and Germain to do?
3. What wakes Josh and how does Scathach reassure him?
4. Why does Perenelle learn from Areop-Enap and what does Areop-Enap agree to do?
5. Who greets Sophie and Joan as they run down the front hall?
6. Who does Machiavelli introduce John Dee to in discussing how to deal with Flamel and the others?
7. Why do Machiavelli and Dee jump out of their car and what do they watch?
8. What does Perenelle learn from de Ayala, and what does she ask of him?
9. What does Sophie do when she hears Josh and why can't Flamel help?
10. Describe what happens when Josh catches up with the Nidhogg.
This section contains 779 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)