|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What has Joan taught Sophie?
(a) How to endure nightmares with no ill effect.
(b) How to deal with the memories of the Witch of Endor.
(c) How to play an ancient stones game.
(d) How to use Sophie's mind more effectively.
2. Why does Machiavelli give Dagon permission to follow the Nidhogg?
(a) To capture Josh.
(b) To help the Disir.
(c) To try to control the Nidhogg.
(d) In the hopes of killing Scathach.
3. What does Flamel want Germain to teach Sophie?
(a) Fire magic.
(b) Wind magic.
(c) Air magic.
(d) Earth magic.
4. What does St. Germain do to Sophie?
(a) Opens her third eye.
(b) Tattoos her palms.
(c) Tattoos her wrist.
(d) Infuses a small bit of his magic in her.
5. What does Dee tell Machiavelli about Perenelle?
(a) She has another complete copy of the Book of Abraham.
(b) She has destroyed all the creatures they were keeping on Alcatraz.
(c) She has escaped her cell on Alcatraz.
(d) She has made a pact with Billy the Kidd.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens after Dee and Machiavelli jump out of their car?
2. Who goes in search of Josh?
3. What does Sophie think happened to Josh?
4. Who chases after the Nidhogg?
5. What does Josh realize the Disir is doing?
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe what happens when Josh catches up with the Nidhogg.
2. What wakes Josh and how does Scathach reassure him?
3. What happens when Josh stabs the Nidhogg in the tongue and what does the Nidhogg do as a result?
4. What does Sophie do when she hears Josh and why can't Flamel help?
5. What does Sophie think has happened to Josh and what are Joan and Flamel's take on the situation?
6. Why does Perenelle learn from Areop-Enap and what does Areop-Enap agree to do?
7. What happens just as Flamel and Joan think they have saved Scathach?
8. Who greets Sophie and Joan as they run down the front hall?
9. How does Germain help Sophie with her fire magic and what is the result?
10. How do Machiavelli and Dee induce Josh to stay with them?
This section contains 722 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)