|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Dee tell Machiavelli about Perenelle?
(a) She has another complete copy of the Book of Abraham.
(b) She has destroyed all the creatures they were keeping on Alcatraz.
(c) She has made a pact with Billy the Kidd.
(d) She has escaped her cell on Alcatraz.
2. What does Sophie realize as Josh begins to battle the Disir?
(a) Josh is in immediate danger.
(b) Josh has somehow accessed magic.
(c) Josh is badly wounded.
(d) Josh no longer has Clarent.
3. How does Sophie defeat the other two Disir?
(a) Places a ring of fire around them.
(b) She is unable to defeat them.
(c) Burns them to death.
(d) Encases them in a block of ice.
4. What wakes Josh?
(a) The sound of an explosion.
(b) The sound of automatic weapons.
(c) Flamel yelling.
(d) Sophie screaming.
5. Of what is Perenelle aware as she travels back into the depths of Alcatraz?
(a) The sound of helicopters.
(b) The cry of some birds.
(c) The magic around the animals.
(d) Morrigan's arrival.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Scathach get free of the Nidhogg?
2. Whom do Joan and Sophie encounter at the front hall?
3. Why does Machiavelli give Dagon permission to follow the Nidhogg?
4. Who is following the Nidhogg in a car?
5. What does Perenelle find in the bowls of Alcatraz?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Sophie think has happened to Josh and what are Joan and Flamel's take on the situation?
2. Why does Perenelle learn from Areop-Enap and what does Areop-Enap agree to do?
3. How does Sophie beat the Disir?
4. What do Joan and Flamel and Sophie do as they arrive at the Seine?
5. What does Sophie do when she hears Josh and why can't Flamel help?
6. How do Flamel, Joan and Sophie track Josh?
7. What does Perenelle learn from de Ayala, and what does she ask of him?
8. Why does Josh attack the Nidhogg and what does Scathach tell him to do?
9. Describe what happens when Josh catches up with the Nidhogg.
10. What has Flamel recovered from his old house and what does he want Scathach and Germain to do?
This section contains 765 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)