|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Josh believe about Scathach?
(a) She has Flamel and Joan to help her.
(b) She has abandoned him.
(c) She is dead.
(d) She can finish off the Nidhogg alone.
2. How does Josh feel from the use of Clarent?
(a) As if he is hallucinating.
(c) Very strong.
3. What happens to endanger Scathach again?
(a) Dagon jumps out of the water and grabs her and jumps back in.
(c) Flamel's aim is bad and his magic brushes her side, paralyzing her..
(d) Nidhogg rises out of the water and grabs her in its mouth.
4. Why can't Flamel help when Josh is yelling for assistance?
(a) He is not there.
(b) He is busy fighting the Disir.
(c) He is in the basement and does not hear Josh.
(d) He is too exhausted.
5. Who arrives in Paris?
(a) John Dee.
(c) Catherine de Medici.
(d) The Witch of Endor.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Josh stab the Nidhogg?
2. What does Sophie realize as Josh begins to battle the Disir?
3. What does Joan teach Sophie about Sophie's aura?
4. What is significant about a manhole in an ally that Flamel and the others find?
5. What does St. Germain do to Sophie?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Dee help Josh and why does Josh go with Dee?
2. Why does Josh raise an alarm?
3. How do Machiavelli and Dee induce Josh to stay with them?
4. What has Flamel recovered from his old house and what does he want Scathach and Germain to do?
5. What does Sophie think has happened to Josh and what are Joan and Flamel's take on the situation?
6. Who does Machiavelli introduce John Dee to in discussing how to deal with Flamel and the others?
7. Where do Josh and St. Germain go and what does Germain give Josh?
8. Why does Perenelle learn from Areop-Enap and what does Areop-Enap agree to do?
9. How does Sophie beat the Disir?
10. How does Germain help Sophie with her fire magic and what is the result?
This section contains 766 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)