|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Scathach get free of the Nidhogg?
(a) The Nidhogg drops her when it dies.
(b) The Nidhogg drops her while protecting itself from St. Germain.
(c) Scathogg cuts off the claw that is holding her.
(d) Flamel and Sophie free her.
2. What is the major disagreement Josh and Sophie have?
(a) If Scathach is as old as Flamel.
(b) Whether Flamel is trustworthy.
(c) Whether Flamel is as respected as John Dee.
(d) Whether Scathach is really immortal.
3. What does Sophie think happened to Josh?
(a) The Nidhogg took him.
(b) He is dead.
(c) He was taken by Dagon.
(d) He was taken by Dee.
4. What does Flamel want Scathach to teach Josh?
(a) How to extend his sword arm.
(b) How to transport from one spot to another without moving.
(c) How to play the pipes that will call help.
(d) How to use Clarent.
5. Where do Machiavelli and Dee take Josh?
(a) To Machiavelli's home.
(b) To the tomb of an ancient seer.
(c) To see one of the Dark Elders.
(d) To the catacombs.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is Scathach?
2. What is significant about a manhole in an ally that Flamel and the others find?
3. Who arrives in Paris?
4. Why can't Flamel help when Josh is yelling for assistance?
5. What is the object related to that Flamel recovers from his old home?
This section contains 317 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)