|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is significant about a manhole in an ally that Flamel and the others find?
(a) They think they can find Scathach down there.
(b) It's where Josh is tracked to by Sophie.
(c) They think it is where the Nidhogg is recovering.
(d) They think they it is where the Disir took St. Germain.
2. What is following Perenelle as she leaves the depths of Alcatraz?
(b) Every manner of creature.
(d) Many ghosts.
3. What is the object related to that Flamel recovers from his old home?
(a) Excalibur and Clarent.
(b) The cuffs of Zeus.
(c) The Green Knight's girdle.
(d) The book of Abraham.
4. Where does Germain invite Josh to visit?
(a) His magic room.
(b) His library.
(c) His office.
(d) His music collection.
5. What happens as Josh prepares to kill the Nidhogg?
(a) Scathach is thrown down the road.
(b) Scathach kills it.
(c) The Disir kills the creature instead.
(d) The Disir attacks him.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens to endanger Scathach again?
2. Who helps Scathach teach Josh?
3. What does Josh think the Disir is doing when she climbs the Nidhogg's back?
4. What has Joan taught Sophie?
5. What happens when the Nidhogg is stabbed in the tongue?
Short Essay Questions
1. Where do Josh and St. Germain go and what does Germain give Josh?
2. Who greets Sophie and Joan as they run down the front hall?
3. What does Perenelle learn from de Ayala, and what does she ask of him?
4. Describe what happens when Josh catches up with the Nidhogg.
5. How has Joan of Arc say she helped Sophie?
6. How does Sophie beat the Disir?
7. Why does Josh raise an alarm?
8. Why do Machiavelli and Dee jump out of their car and what do they watch?
9. What happens just as Flamel and Joan think they have saved Scathach?
10. What else does Perenelle discover in the cells of Alcatraz and what is following her?
This section contains 770 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)