|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Germain keep all his technological and musical "toys"?
(a) In a studio down the street from where he lives.
(b) He does not have much modern technology.
(c) The basement.
(d) His office.
2. What is following Perenelle as she leaves the depths of Alcatraz?
(a) Every manner of creature.
(b) Many ghosts.
3. Why does Machiavelli give Dagon permission to follow the Nidhogg?
(a) To help the Disir.
(b) In the hopes of killing Scathach.
(c) To try to control the Nidhogg.
(d) To capture Josh.
4. Whom do Joan and Sophie encounter at the front hall?
(b) Two of the Disir.
(d) The Nidhogg.
5. What is the major disagreement Josh and Sophie have?
(a) Whether Flamel is trustworthy.
(b) If Scathach is as old as Flamel.
(c) Whether Flamel is as respected as John Dee.
(d) Whether Scathach is really immortal.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does St. Germain take Joan, Flamel, and Sophie?
2. Who has Dee sent after Perenelle?
3. What does Areop-Enap agree to do?
4. How does Sophie defeat the other two Disir?
5. What does St. Germain do to Sophie?
Short Essay Questions
1. What wakes Josh and how does Scathach reassure him?
2. What does Perenelle learn from de Ayala, and what does she ask of him?
3. What has Flamel recovered from his old house and what does he want Scathach and Germain to do?
4. Why does Perenelle learn from Areop-Enap and what does Areop-Enap agree to do?
5. Why does Josh attack the Nidhogg and what does Scathach tell him to do?
6. Describe what happens when Josh catches up with the Nidhogg.
7. Where do Josh and St. Germain go and what does Germain give Josh?
8. What else does Perenelle discover in the cells of Alcatraz and what is following her?
9. How do Flamel, Joan and Sophie track Josh?
10. How does Sophie beat the Disir?
This section contains 749 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)