|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who finds Machiavelli's burned out car?
(a) The French Secret Police.
(b) The one Disir still living.
(c) The Dark Elders.
(d) Joan when she is tracking Josh.
2. How much does Areop-Enap know about Dee's plans?
(b) Everything Dee is planning.
(c) Only that he wants to destroy San Francisco.
(d) That he is planning to take over North America.
3. What does Germain give Josh?
(a) A lucky medal.
(b) A cell phone.
(c) A sword.
(d) His choice of three laptops.
4. What does Perenelle find in the bowls of Alcatraz?
(a) Perenelle's cousin who went missing years ago.
(b) A magic book.
(c) A prisoner held behind spells.
(d) A second copy of the Book of Abraham.
5. Why can't Flamel help when Josh is yelling for assistance?
(a) He is too exhausted.
(b) He is busy fighting the Disir.
(c) He is in the basement and does not hear Josh.
(d) He is not there.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Joan teach Sophie about Sophie's aura?
2. About what do Josh and Sophie talk when they are alone?
3. With whom does Josh drive away?
4. What does Dee do concerning Josh?
5. Who is Areop-Enap?
Short Essay Questions
1. How has Joan of Arc say she helped Sophie?
2. How does Sophie beat the Disir?
3. How do Flamel, Joan and Sophie track Josh?
4. What does Perenelle learn from de Ayala, and what does she ask of him?
5. What has Flamel recovered from his old house and what does he want Scathach and Germain to do?
6. What happens just as Flamel and Joan think they have saved Scathach?
7. Who greets Sophie and Joan as they run down the front hall?
8. What wakes Josh and how does Scathach reassure him?
9. How do Machiavelli and Dee induce Josh to stay with them?
10. What does Sophie think has happened to Josh and what are Joan and Flamel's take on the situation?
This section contains 659 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)