|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Perenelle find in the bowls of Alcatraz?
(a) Perenelle's cousin who went missing years ago.
(b) A second copy of the Book of Abraham.
(c) A magic book.
(d) A prisoner held behind spells.
2. What happens to endanger Scathach again?
(a) Dagon jumps out of the water and grabs her and jumps back in.
(b) Flamel's aim is bad and his magic brushes her side, paralyzing her..
(c) Nidhogg rises out of the water and grabs her in its mouth.
3. How does Sophie defeat the other two Disir?
(a) Burns them to death.
(b) She is unable to defeat them.
(c) Places a ring of fire around them.
(d) Encases them in a block of ice.
4. What do Josh and Sophie send their parents?
5. What do Dee and Machiavelli tell Josh when he wants to leave them?
(a) They can awaken his powers immediately.
(b) He owes them for saving his life.
(c) They will let him leave if he turns over the two pages he has.
(d) They want to show him the truth.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the object related to that Flamel recovers from his old home?
2. Who chases after the Nidhogg?
3. How much does Areop-Enap know about Dee's plans?
4. What wakes Josh?
5. Where does Josh stab the Nidhogg?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happens when Josh stabs the Nidhogg in the tongue and what does the Nidhogg do as a result?
2. What has Flamel recovered from his old house and what does he want Scathach and Germain to do?
3. Why does Josh raise an alarm?
4. Where do Josh and St. Germain go and what does Germain give Josh?
5. What does Perenelle learn from de Ayala, and what does she ask of him?
6. How does Sophie beat the Disir?
7. How does Dee help Josh and why does Josh go with Dee?
8. How has Joan of Arc say she helped Sophie?
9. How does Germain help Sophie with her fire magic and what is the result?
10. Who greets Sophie and Joan as they run down the front hall?
This section contains 757 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)