|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Flamel do in response to the orders of some officers?
(a) Nothing; Flamel is not being pursued just yet.
(b) Lies on the ground.
(c) Leans up against a car.
(d) Puts his hands on his head.
2. What does Josh suggest they do to avoid detection?
(a) Break into pairs.
(b) Change into different clothing.
(d) Use their powers of invisibility.
3. Who does Machiavelli tell to contact the Disir?
(a) No one; the Disir will find them.
(b) Catherine de Medici.
4. Where does Flamel go in Paris?
(a) To the airport.
(b) To the American embassy.
(c) To the British embassy.
(d) To a building where he once lived with Perenelle.
5. What do Sophie and St. Germain's wife have in common?
(b) The ability to see through lies.
(c) A gold aura.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Machiavelli rush towards in his car?
2. Who confronts Scathach and the twins?
3. From whom have Nicholas and the twins escaped?
4. What does Flamel take from the wall of a building?
5. What does Dee order Machiavelli to do?
Short Essay Questions
1. How do Josh and Sophie escape the diner and what does Josh suggest to Sophie that they do?
2. Where do Flamel and his companions find themselves after traveling a ley line?
3. Why is Niccolo Machiavelli at an auction?
4. Where does Flamel find a way to contact the Witch of Endor and how does he explain his need to the proprietor?
5. Who has located Flamel's group at Sacre-Coeur and how has he done so?
6. Where does Flamel leave the others and why does he want to make a phone call?
7. About what does Josh worry when they first see a man coming towards them, but what is the outcome?
8. Why does Machiavelli agree to help John Dee?
9. What comes to life inside the church and how is it disposed of?
10. What is the significance of the Book of Abraham and who possesses the book?
This section contains 730 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)