|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do Sophie and Josh learn about Germain's wife?
(a) She is one of the Dark Elders.
(b) She is Joan of Arc.
(c) She is the Witch of Endor.
(d) She was born in this century.
2. Where does Flamel go to make his call?
(a) Video store.
(b) Police station.
(c) Post office.
(d) Phone booth.
3. From whom have Nicholas and the twins escaped?
(b) The FBI.
(c) The CIA.
(d) Dr. John Dee.
4. What does Josh suggest they do to avoid detection?
(a) Break into pairs.
(b) Use their powers of invisibility.
(c) Change into different clothing.
5. Who is Dagon?
(a) One of the lessor gods.
(b) A cross between a unicorn and a dragon.
(c) One of the Elders.
(d) Machiavelli's good friend and long-time servant.
Short Answer Questions
1. What task is Machiavelli asked to accomplish?
2. Where does Flamel go in Paris?
3. For whom does Machiavelli decide to search?
4. What does Flamel use as an excuse to get the call made?
5. What does Flamel take from the wall of a building?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Morrigan try to undermine Perenelle's emotional well-being and what is Perenelle's response?
2. What does the opening of the novel tell the reader?
3. What does Perenelle discover as she makes her way into the bowels of Alcatraz?
4. What does Sophie think has happened to Josh and what are Joan and Flamel's take on the situation?
5. Why is Niccolo Machiavelli at an auction?
6. How do Flamel, Joan and Sophie track Josh?
7. How do Machiavelli and Dee induce Josh to stay with them?
8. How do Joan of Arc and Scathach know each other?
9. Why does Perenelle learn from Areop-Enap and what does Areop-Enap agree to do?
10. Why do Machiavelli and Dee jump out of their car and what do they watch?
This section contains 702 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)