|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who arrives at the bottom of the stairs just as Flamel opens the locked door?
(a) Machiavelli and a large police force.
(b) Dr. Dee.
(c) Mr. Watson.
2. Who collects Japanese Kabuki masks?
3. Who is Sophie?
(a) Perenelle's assistant.
(b) Josh's mother.
(c) Nicolas' aunt.
(d) Josh's sister.
4. What is the Sacre-Coeur?
(a) A ruins outside of Rome.
(b) A cemetery.
(c) A church.
(d) An art museum.
5. Who is Dagon?
(a) One of the lessor gods.
(b) Machiavelli's good friend and long-time servant.
(c) One of the Elders.
(d) A cross between a unicorn and a dragon.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Vetala?
2. What is Josh's response to Flamel's actions concerning the police officer?
3. How does Flamel communicate his wish to Sophie?
4. What concerns Josh after they arrive at the Eiffel Tower?
5. Who does Machiavelli tell to contact the Disir?
Short Essay Questions
1. What do Sophie and Scathach and Flamel and Josh talk about as they walk toward the Eiffel Tower?
2. Who does Dagon tell Machiavelli are on the way?
3. What does the Witch of Endor tell Flamel?
4. How does Flamel escape a group of police officers?
5. About what does Josh worry when they first see a man coming towards them, but what is the outcome?
6. Why is Niccolo Machiavelli at an auction?
7. What is the significance of the Book of Abraham and who possesses the book?
8. Where is Perenelle and what is her situation?
9. What does Sophie create to allow the group to escape?
10. What does the opening of the novel tell the reader?
This section contains 716 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)