|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the Comte de Saint-Germain try to make Sophie and Josh believe?
(a) He is a famous musician.
(b) He knew the twins' great-great grandfather.
(c) He is a famous chef.
(d) He is a well-known downhill skier.
2. What does Perenelle notice throughout Alcatraz?
(a) Hives hanging from corners.
(b) Spider webs.
(c) Symbols chalked on walls.
(d) Pictures painted on the walls.
3. Who does Dagon tell Machiavelli are on the way?
(a) No one.
(b) The Disir and Nidhogg.
(c) Dee and the Oracle.
(d) Just the Nidhogg.
4. What does Flamel want to learn by his phone call?
(a) If there are any friendly immortals in Rome.
(b) If Perenelle has checked in.
(c) If Machiavelli has any weaknesses.
(d) If there are any friendly immortals in Paris.
5. Where does Flamel go to make his call?
(a) Post office.
(b) Video store.
(c) Phone booth.
(d) Police station.
Short Answer Questions
1. For whom does Machiavelli decide to search?
2. What does Scathach make Sophie promise?
3. Where does Machiavelli think he'll be able to catch Flamel and the others?
4. When does Perenelle leave her cell?
5. Why is Sophie exhausted?
Short Essay Questions
1. Who interrupts Machiavelli at the auction and what does the person want?
2. How has Perenelle devised a way to escape imprisonment?
3. What comes to life inside the church and how is it disposed of?
4. What does Sophie create to allow the group to escape?
5. What does the Witch of Endor tell Flamel?
6. Who does Dagon tell Machiavelli are on the way?
7. About what does Josh worry when they first see a man coming towards them, but what is the outcome?
8. Why is Niccolo Machiavelli at an auction?
9. Why is Machiavelli angry when he sees Flamel's group and what does he do?
10. What do Sophie and Scathach and Flamel and Josh talk about as they walk toward the Eiffel Tower?
This section contains 797 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)