|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who collects Japanese Kabuki masks?
2. Who is Dagon?
(a) Machiavelli's good friend and long-time servant.
(b) One of the Elders.
(c) One of the lessor gods.
(d) A cross between a unicorn and a dragon.
3. Who is Vetala?
(a) A guardian of the deep recess.
(b) One of Dee's creations.
(c) One of the Ancient Elders.
(d) A bat-humanoid creature.
4. What do Sophie and St. Germain's wife have in common?
(c) The ability to see through lies.
(d) A gold aura.
5. What does Flamel do in response to the orders of some officers?
(a) Lies on the ground.
(b) Leans up against a car.
(c) Puts his hands on his head.
(d) Nothing; Flamel is not being pursued just yet.
Short Answer Questions
1. What guards Vetala's room?
2. Where is the closet where Josh is located?
3. Where does Flamel take Scathach, Josh and Sophie?
4. How much time is left for Nicholas and Perenelle to live?
5. Why is Dee angry with Machiavelli?
Short Essay Questions
1. Who interrupts Machiavelli at the auction and what does the person want?
2. How does Flamel escape a group of police officers?
3. What happens just as Flamel and Joan think they have saved Scathach?
4. When does Perenelle leave her cell in Alcatraz and what does she discover once she is free?
5. What comes to life inside the church and how is it disposed of?
6. Why does Josh raise an alarm?
7. What does Sophie think has happened to Josh and what are Joan and Flamel's take on the situation?
8. Why is Niccolo Machiavelli at an auction?
9. What does Sophie do that Mars asks her to undo and what is her response?
10. For what is Machiavelli searching his private files?
This section contains 699 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)