|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Josh find himself in a closet?
(a) He was unconscious and awakens.
(b) He travels a ley line.
(c) He is hiding.
(d) He opens the wrong door on a dimension portal.
2. Where is John Dee as Machiavelli is watching St. Germain's house?
(a) In San Francisco.
(b) In the catacombs under Paris.
(c) In London about to get on a boat.
(d) On a flight to Paris.
3. What does Flamel ask Saint-Germain to do?
(a) Create a distraction.
(b) Take Sophie and Scathach to Saint-Germain's house.
(c) Take Josh to Saint-Germain's house.
(d) Attack Machiavelli.
4. Who covers some men in transmuted sugar?
(d) St. Germain.
5. Whose journal is quoted at the opening of the novel?
(a) John Dee.
(b) Nicholas Flamel.
Short Answer Questions
1. In spite of what does Machiavelli order his men to continue searching for Flamel?
2. Where does Machiavelli think he'll be able to catch Flamel and the others?
3. Why is Dee angry with Machiavelli?
4. What does Scathach make Sophie promise?
5. What does Flamel do in response to the orders of some officers?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does the Witch of Endor tell Flamel?
2. How do Josh and Sophie escape the diner and what does Josh suggest to Sophie that they do?
3. Where do Flamel and his companions find themselves after traveling a ley line?
4. To whom is Germain married and what does his wife have in common with Sophie?
5. Where is Perenelle and what is her situation?
6. Who interrupts Machiavelli at the auction and what does the person want?
7. What comes to life inside the church and how is it disposed of?
8. Why is Machiavelli angry when he sees Flamel's group and what does he do?
9. How does Flamel escape a group of police officers?
10. Why is Dee angry with Machiavelli and what does Machiavelli have Dagon do?
This section contains 826 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)