|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. For what does Machiavelli search his private files?
(a) An immortal that lives in London.
(b) A description of Dagon.
(c) An immortal that lives in Paris.
(d) A picture of the twins.
2. How does Sophie think of Scathach?
(a) As a sister.
(b) As a wise crone.
(c) As an aunt.
(d) As a mother.
3. What does Dee order Machiavelli to do?
(a) Kill everyone except Josh and Sophie.
(b) Wait and watch Flamel and the others until Dee arrives.
(c) Call their boss and ask for instructions.
(d) Obliterate St. Germain's home.
4. When does Perenelle leave her cell?
(a) After the sphinx has gone in search of the cause of the noise.
(b) She decides to stay in the cell until Billy the Kidd returns.
(c) When the sphinx is asleep.
(d) When the door is unlocked.
5. What is Josh's response to Flamel's actions concerning the police officer?
(a) Some of Josh's doubts about Flamel resurfaces.
(b) He thinks Flamel is a coward.
(c) He thinks Flamel has lied to Josh.
(d) He thinks Flamel is awesome.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who arrives at the bottom of the stairs just as Flamel opens the locked door?
2. Whose memories does Sophie possess?
3. Who is one person in the closet with Josh?
4. Who does Machiavelli tell to contact the Disir?
5. How many pages are missing from Dee's copy of the book that mentions the twins?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why do Josh's doubts about Flamel resurface?
2. How has Joan of Arc say she helped Sophie?
3. What does Sophie think has happened to Josh and what are Joan and Flamel's take on the situation?
4. Where do Josh and St. Germain go and what does Germain give Josh?
5. Why does Josh attack the Nidhogg and what does Scathach tell him to do?
6. Why do Machiavelli and Dee jump out of their car and what do they watch?
7. Why does Flamel ask St. Germain to create a diversion and what does Germain do?
8. Who does Dagon tell Machiavelli are on the way?
9. How does Perenelle deal with Morrigan?
10. What wakes Josh and how does Scathach reassure him?
This section contains 632 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)