Mid-Book Test - Medium
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who collects Japanese Kabuki masks?
2. Where does Machiavelli think he'll be able to catch Flamel and the others?
(a) At the only ley line in Paris.
(b) At the only ley line in London.
(c) At Saint Germain's house.
(d) At the airport.
3. Who covers some men in transmuted sugar?
(b) St. Germain.
4. What smell is associated with what Sophie does?
5. Who arrives at the Eiffel tower first?
(a) Josh and Flamel.
(b) Sophie and Scathach.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Sophie think of Scathach?
2. For what does Machiavelli search his private files?
3. Why is Dee angry with Machiavelli?
4. What happens after the men are covered in sugar?
5. For whom does Machiavelli decide to search?
Short Essay Questions
1. How do Joan of Arc and Scathach know each other?
2. Where does Flamel leave the others and why does he want to make a phone call?
3. Where does Flamel find a way to contact the Witch of Endor and how does he explain his need to the proprietor?
4. What wakes Josh and how does Scathach reassure him?
5. What does the Witch of Endor tell Flamel?
6. What does Perenelle learn from de Ayala, and what does she ask of him?
7. How does Germain help Sophie with her fire magic and what is the result?
8. What does Mars do when he awakens Josh's powers and why do Mars do so?
9. Who has located Flamel's group at Sacre-Coeur and how has he done so?
10. How does Morrigan try to undermine Perenelle's emotional well-being and what is Perenelle's response?
This section contains 728 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)