|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Flamel having trouble finding a safe place for them to hide?
(a) He knows Machiavelli can follow Sophie's aura when she is tired.
(b) The hiding place has to have very specific characterizations.
(c) He has not been to Paris in a long time.
(d) He has not been to London in a long time.
2. Josh confronts Flamel about ____________.
(a) The things Josh overheard Flamel whispering to Scathach.
(b) The officers who were killed back at the cafe.
(c) Some things Dee told him.
(d) The way they left London.
3. What does Scathach tell Sophie as they are walking?
(a) About Scathach's feud with her sister.
(b) About Scathach's childhood.
(c) About the way the world looked several centuries ago.
(d) About Danu Talis.
4. Why is Dee angry with Machiavelli?
(a) For telling Billy the Kidd to go after Perenelle alone.
(b) For allowing Flamel's group to escape.
(c) For sending Dee a message that was not encoded.
(d) For implicating Dee in a plot against the Elders.
5. Who covers some men in transmuted sugar?
(c) St. Germain.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who arrives at the bottom of the stairs just as Flamel opens the locked door?
2. What does the Comte de Saint-Germain try to make Sophie and Josh believe?
3. How does Flamel communicate his wish to Sophie?
4. Who arrives at the Eiffel tower first?
5. What does Machiavelli do when he sees Flamel and the others escape into the crowds?
Short Essay Questions
1. Who has located Flamel's group at Sacre-Coeur and how has he done so?
2. What does Scathach make Sophie promise and why does Scathach try to distract Sophie?
3. For what is Machiavelli searching his private files?
4. About what does Josh worry when they first see a man coming towards them, but what is the outcome?
5. Who interrupts Machiavelli at the auction and what does the person want?
6. To whom is Germain married and what does his wife have in common with Sophie?
7. When does Perenelle leave her cell in Alcatraz and what does she discover once she is free?
8. Where do Flamel and his companions find themselves after traveling a ley line?
9. Why does Machiavelli agree to help John Dee?
10. How do Josh and Sophie escape the diner and what does Josh suggest to Sophie that they do?
This section contains 778 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)