|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Saint-Germain do in response to Flamel's request?
(a) Tries to flank Machiavelli.
(b) Creates fireworks over the Eiffel Tower.
(c) Says his home is too unprotected.
(d) Takes Josh in the opposite direction from his home.
2. Who is one person in the closet with Josh?
(d) Billy the Kidd.
3. For whom does Machiavelli decide to search?
(a) Catherine de Medici.
(b) Comte de Satin-Germain.
(c) Billy the Kidd.
(d) Dr. Watson.
4. Whom does Flamel want to call?
(a) Dr. John Dee.
(c) Compte de Saint-Germain.
(d) Witch of Endor.
5. How do Josh and Sophie escape?
(a) Josh accidentally creates a smoke screen.
(b) Scathach fights to let them get away.
(c) Cafe owner protests the intrusion.
(d) Flamel arrives and sets up a fog.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Flamel take Scathach, Josh and Sophie?
2. How many officers does Scathach take out?
3. What wakes Perenelle in Alcatraz?
4. What does Josh suggest they do to avoid detection?
5. What does Flamel want to learn by his phone call?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does the opening of the novel tell the reader?
2. When does Perenelle leave her cell in Alcatraz and what does she discover once she is free?
3. What is the significance of the Book of Abraham and who possesses the book?
4. How do Josh and Sophie escape the diner and what does Josh suggest to Sophie that they do?
5. Where does Flamel leave the others and why does he want to make a phone call?
6. What does the Witch of Endor tell Flamel?
7. Why is Dee angry with Machiavelli and what does Machiavelli have Dagon do?
8. Why is Machiavelli angry when he sees Flamel's group and what does he do?
9. How does Flamel escape a group of police officers?
10. Who does Dagon tell Machiavelli are on the way?
This section contains 738 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)