|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Flamel want to learn by his phone call?
(a) If Machiavelli has any weaknesses.
(b) If there are any friendly immortals in Paris.
(c) If there are any friendly immortals in Rome.
(d) If Perenelle has checked in.
2. What happens after all the candles in the building go out?
(a) A wax monster comes alive.
(b) A boom occurs.
(c) There is a high-pitched whine.
(d) The roof begins to open up.
3. Whom does Flamel want to call?
(a) Dr. John Dee.
(c) Witch of Endor.
(d) Compte de Saint-Germain.
4. Where does Flamel and the group go after the fight?
(a) To their motel room.
(b) To the rear of the Louvre.
(c) Towards the Eiffel Tower.
(d) To the Arc.
5. How many pages are missing from Dee's copy of the book that mentions the twins?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Scathach make Sophie promise?
2. Why can't Scathach make on impact on their attacker?
3. From whom have Nicholas and the twins escaped?
4. Why doesn't Josh trust Flamel or Scathach?
5. When does Perenelle leave her cell?
Short Essay Questions
1. For what is Machiavelli searching his private files?
2. Where do Flamel and his companions find themselves after traveling a ley line?
3. Why does Machiavelli agree to help John Dee?
4. Why is Dee angry with Machiavelli and what does Machiavelli have Dagon do?
5. What comes to life inside the church and how is it disposed of?
6. What does Scathach make Sophie promise and why does Scathach try to distract Sophie?
7. Why do Josh's doubts about Flamel resurface?
8. What do Sophie and Scathach and Flamel and Josh talk about as they walk toward the Eiffel Tower?
9. About what does Josh worry when they first see a man coming towards them, but what is the outcome?
10. What is the significance of the Book of Abraham and who possesses the book?
This section contains 726 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)