|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why can't Scathach make on impact on their attacker?
(a) She broke her arm.
(b) She cannot see the attacker.
(c) She lost her sword.
(d) The soft wax absorbs the blows.
2. What guards Vetala's room?
(a) A group of Belawogs.
(b) A spider web.
(c) A laser beam.
3. How does Joan of Arc become immortal?
(a) She became like a phoenix after burning at the stake.
(b) The Dark Elders granted it.
(c) Her god granted it.
(d) From a blood transfusion.
4. Who arrives at the Eiffel tower first?
(c) Josh and Flamel.
(d) Sophie and Scathach.
5. What has happened to Perenelle's magic?
(a) The pentagram keeps it in check.
(b) She is in a magic-dampening cell.
(d) A sphinx has absorbed it.
Short Answer Questions
1. What smell is associated with what Sophie does?
2. Where are Nicholas and the twins after escaping?
3. How many pages are missing from Dee's copy of the book that mentions the twins?
4. How many officers does Scathach take out?
5. Who does Dagon tell Machiavelli are on the way?
Short Essay Questions
1. Where does Flamel find a way to contact the Witch of Endor and how does he explain his need to the proprietor?
2. What is the significance of the Book of Abraham and who possesses the book?
3. How do Josh and Sophie escape the diner and what does Josh suggest to Sophie that they do?
4. Who does Dagon tell Machiavelli are on the way?
5. What does the Witch of Endor tell Flamel?
6. Why does Machiavelli agree to help John Dee?
7. Who interrupts Machiavelli at the auction and what does the person want?
8. Why do Josh's doubts about Flamel resurface?
9. How does Flamel escape a group of police officers?
10. Why is Dee angry with Machiavelli and what does Machiavelli have Dagon do?
This section contains 637 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)