|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Flamel go in Paris?
(a) To a building where he once lived with Perenelle.
(b) To the American embassy.
(c) To the British embassy.
(d) To the airport.
2. How does Sophie think of Scathach?
(a) As an aunt.
(b) As a wise crone.
(c) As a mother.
(d) As a sister.
3. What does Flamel do in response to the orders of some officers?
(a) Leans up against a car.
(b) Lies on the ground.
(c) Puts his hands on his head.
(d) Nothing; Flamel is not being pursued just yet.
4. Who is Sophie?
(a) Josh's sister.
(b) Nicolas' aunt.
(c) Josh's mother.
(d) Perenelle's assistant.
5. What has happened to Perenelle's magic?
(a) She is in a magic-dampening cell.
(c) The pentagram keeps it in check.
(d) A sphinx has absorbed it.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Machiavelli do when he sees Flamel and the others escape into the crowds?
2. Who arrives at the bottom of the stairs just as Flamel opens the locked door?
3. Where does Flamel and the group go after the fight?
4. Who collects Japanese Kabuki masks?
5. How does Sophie know Machiavelli is near?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Sophie create to allow the group to escape?
2. Who has located Flamel's group at Sacre-Coeur and how has he done so?
3. Where do Josh and St. Germain go and what does Germain give Josh?
4. What does Sophie do when she hears Josh and why can't Flamel help?
5. How do Josh and Sophie escape the diner and what does Josh suggest to Sophie that they do?
6. Why is Niccolo Machiavelli at an auction?
7. What do Joan and Flamel and Sophie do as they arrive at the Seine?
8. What does Sophie think has happened to Josh and what are Joan and Flamel's take on the situation?
9. What else does Perenelle discover in the cells of Alcatraz and what is following her?
10. What do Sophie and Scathach and Flamel and Josh talk about as they walk toward the Eiffel Tower?
This section contains 739 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)