|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Flamel take from the wall of a building?
(b) A message from the Witch of Endor.
(c) A statue.
(d) Something he hid there hundreds of years ago.
2. What is Flamel told to do?
(a) He can't do anything as there are no immortals in London.
(b) Wait by the Eiffel Tower at the top of the hour for three hours.
(c) Call Catherine de Medici.
(d) Go to a certain book store.
3. Where are Nicholas and the twins after escaping?
(b) New York.
(c) San Francisco.
4. How does Joan of Arc become immortal?
(a) She became like a phoenix after burning at the stake.
(b) Her god granted it.
(c) From a blood transfusion.
(d) The Dark Elders granted it.
5. What is the DGSE?
(a) A group dedicated to preserving certain ruins in Rome.
(b) The French secret service.
(c) A group dedicated to preserving certain ruins in Paris.
(d) The cover agency for British Intelligence.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is John Dee as Machiavelli is watching St. Germain's house?
2. What does Flamel do when they are nearly attacked by a police officer?
3. What does Flamel tell Sophie to do?
4. What has happened to Perenelle's magic?
5. What happens after all the candles in the building go out?
Short Essay Questions
1. Where does Flamel leave the others and why does he want to make a phone call?
2. Why is Machiavelli angry when he sees Flamel's group and what does he do?
3. Why is Niccolo Machiavelli at an auction?
4. What does Scathach make Sophie promise and why does Scathach try to distract Sophie?
5. Who interrupts Machiavelli at the auction and what does the person want?
6. How do Josh and Sophie escape the diner and what does Josh suggest to Sophie that they do?
7. What does Sophie create to allow the group to escape?
8. What does the Witch of Endor tell Flamel?
9. Why do Josh's doubts about Flamel resurface?
10. Who has located Flamel's group at Sacre-Coeur and how has he done so?
This section contains 768 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)