|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Dagon?
(a) One of the lessor gods.
(b) A cross between a unicorn and a dragon.
(c) Machiavelli's good friend and long-time servant.
(d) One of the Elders.
2. What is Machiavelli's position in the DGSE?
(a) A consultant.
(b) An under secretary.
(c) A researcher.
(d) He is the head of the agency.
3. For whom does Machiavelli decide to search?
(a) Comte de Satin-Germain.
(b) Catherine de Medici.
(c) Dr. Watson.
(d) Billy the Kidd.
4. How does Joan of Arc become immortal?
(a) She became like a phoenix after burning at the stake.
(b) The Dark Elders granted it.
(c) Her god granted it.
(d) From a blood transfusion.
5. What does the Comte de Saint-Germain try to make Sophie and Josh believe?
(a) He is a famous musician.
(b) He is a famous chef.
(c) He knew the twins' great-great grandfather.
(d) He is a well-known downhill skier.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the Sacre-Coeur?
2. What does Flamel do in response to the orders of some officers?
3. What is the DGSE?
4. What task is Machiavelli asked to accomplish?
5. How many officers does Scathach take out?
Short Essay Questions
1. What comes to life inside the church and how is it disposed of?
2. Who does Dagon tell Machiavelli are on the way?
3. What does the Witch of Endor tell Flamel?
4. Who interrupts Machiavelli at the auction and what does the person want?
5. For what is Machiavelli searching his private files?
6. Why do Josh's doubts about Flamel resurface?
7. What does the opening of the novel tell the reader?
8. Why is Dee angry with Machiavelli and what does Machiavelli have Dagon do?
9. What does Sophie create to allow the group to escape?
10. Why is Machiavelli angry when he sees Flamel's group and what does he do?
This section contains 698 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)