|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. For what does Machiavelli search his private files?
(a) A picture of the twins.
(b) An immortal that lives in London.
(c) An immortal that lives in Paris.
(d) A description of Dagon.
2. Who is Dagon?
(a) One of the Elders.
(b) One of the lessor gods.
(c) A cross between a unicorn and a dragon.
(d) Machiavelli's good friend and long-time servant.
3. What does Flamel tell Sophie to do?
(a) Create blinding light.
(b) Throw a veil of invisibility over them.
(c) Create fog.
(d) Turn down her aura.
4. What does Flamel spot as they are talking to Saint-Germain?
(a) A Disir.
(b) Machiavelli and some police officers.
(d) John Dee.
5. What task is Machiavelli asked to accomplish?
(a) Finding Perenelle.
(b) Finding a ley line.
(c) Talking with the Old Gods.
(d) Finding Nicholas Flamel and the twins.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Scathach make Sophie promise?
2. What did Scathach once do for St. Germain's wife?
3. What smell is associated with what Sophie does?
4. What does Dee order Machiavelli to do?
5. From whom have Nicholas and the twins escaped?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why do Josh's doubts about Flamel resurface?
2. How do Joan of Arc and Scathach know each other?
3. What does the opening of the novel tell the reader?
4. Where is Perenelle and what is her situation?
5. For what is Machiavelli searching his private files?
6. What comes to life inside the church and how is it disposed of?
7. To whom is Germain married and what does his wife have in common with Sophie?
8. Why does Flamel ask St. Germain to create a diversion and what does Germain do?
9. What do Sophie and Scathach and Flamel and Josh talk about as they walk toward the Eiffel Tower?
10. What is the significance of the Book of Abraham and who possesses the book?
This section contains 710 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)