|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do Sophie and St. Germain's wife have in common?
(c) A gold aura.
(d) The ability to see through lies.
2. Where does Flamel go in Paris?
(a) To the airport.
(b) To the British embassy.
(c) To the American embassy.
(d) To a building where he once lived with Perenelle.
3. How many officers does Scathach take out?
4. What is the DGSE?
(a) The French secret service.
(b) A group dedicated to preserving certain ruins in Rome.
(c) A group dedicated to preserving certain ruins in Paris.
(d) The cover agency for British Intelligence.
5. What is the Sacre-Coeur?
(a) An art museum.
(b) A cemetery.
(c) A church.
(d) A ruins outside of Rome.
6. Josh confronts Flamel about ____________.
(a) The way they left London.
(b) The things Josh overheard Flamel whispering to Scathach.
(c) The officers who were killed back at the cafe.
(d) Some things Dee told him.
7. What wakes Perenelle in Alcatraz?
(a) The sound of a monster screaming.
(b) The sound of ghost voices.
(c) The whisper of someone in another cell.
(d) The sound of someone laughing.
8. Whose memories does Sophie possess?
(a) Her father's.
(b) Witch of Endor's.
(d) Her mother's.
9. How does Sophie know Machiavelli is near?
(a) She hears his distinct voice.
(b) She can smell his magic.
(c) She senses his thoughts.
(d) She saw him.
10. Who is Juan Manuel de Ayala?
(a) The explorer who first discovered Alcatraz Island.
(b) A soldier who is killed on Alcatraz Island.
(c) A murderer who was imprisoned on Alcatraz a century ago.
(d) One of the men keeping Perenelle prisoner.
11. Who arrives at the bottom of the stairs just as Flamel opens the locked door?
(a) Machiavelli and a large police force.
(b) Dr. Dee.
(c) Mr. Watson.
12. What does Flamel do in response to the orders of some officers?
(a) Lies on the ground.
(b) Puts his hands on his head.
(c) Leans up against a car.
(d) Nothing; Flamel is not being pursued just yet.
13. What does Flamel do when they are nearly attacked by a police officer?
(b) Incapacitates the officer.
(c) Asks for Sophie's help.
(d) Kills the officer.
14. How does Sophie use her aura for fighting?
(a) She uses it for light to see their attackers.
(b) She melts the wax monster with the heat of her aura.
(c) She uses it for pulses of laser-like beams.
(d) She uses it to boost Scathach's blows.
15. What does Flamel want to learn by his phone call?
(a) If Perenelle has checked in.
(b) If Machiavelli has any weaknesses.
(c) If there are any friendly immortals in Paris.
(d) If there are any friendly immortals in Rome.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Josh find himself in a closet?
2. Why is Flamel having trouble finding a safe place for them to hide?
3. What has happened to Perenelle's magic?
4. In what book are twins mentioned?
5. What is Flamel told to do?
This section contains 574 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)