Mid-Book Test - Easy
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who collects Japanese Kabuki masks?
2. Where does Machiavelli think he'll be able to catch Flamel and the others?
(a) At the only ley line in Paris.
(b) At the only ley line in London.
(c) At Saint Germain's house.
(d) At the airport.
3. Who covers some men in transmuted sugar?
(b) St. Germain.
4. What smell is associated with what Sophie does?
5. Who arrives at the Eiffel tower first?
(a) Josh and Flamel.
(b) Sophie and Scathach.
6. How does Sophie think of Scathach?
(a) As an aunt.
(b) As a sister.
(c) As a mother.
(d) As a wise crone.
7. For what does Machiavelli search his private files?
(a) An immortal that lives in Paris.
(b) An immortal that lives in London.
(c) A picture of the twins.
(d) A description of Dagon.
8. Why is Dee angry with Machiavelli?
(a) For implicating Dee in a plot against the Elders.
(b) For allowing Flamel's group to escape.
(c) For sending Dee a message that was not encoded.
(d) For telling Billy the Kidd to go after Perenelle alone.
9. What happens after the men are covered in sugar?
(a) Nothing; the men do not even realize their predicament.
(b) Ants attack them.
(c) They are unable to move.
(d) They are attacked by bees.
10. For whom does Machiavelli decide to search?
(a) Billy the Kidd.
(b) Comte de Satin-Germain.
(c) Dr. Watson.
(d) Catherine de Medici.
11. Why is Flamel having trouble finding a safe place for them to hide?
(a) He has not been to Paris in a long time.
(b) The hiding place has to have very specific characterizations.
(c) He has not been to London in a long time.
(d) He knows Machiavelli can follow Sophie's aura when she is tired.
12. What does Flamel do in response to the orders of some officers?
(a) Leans up against a car.
(b) Puts his hands on his head.
(c) Lies on the ground.
(d) Nothing; Flamel is not being pursued just yet.
13. In spite of what does Machiavelli order his men to continue searching for Flamel?
(a) The fact that there are no clues as to where they went.
(b) The resistance of one man.
(c) The illegality of the search.
(d) The dark, moonless night.
14. How does Josh find himself in a closet?
(a) He travels a ley line.
(b) He opens the wrong door on a dimension portal.
(c) He is hiding.
(d) He was unconscious and awakens.
15. Whom do both Machiavelli and John Dee serve?
(a) The Olympians.
(b) The Dark Elders.
(c) The Young Gods.
(d) No one.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Flamel and the group go after the fight?
2. What happens after all the candles in the building go out?
3. What does Flamel want to learn by his phone call?
4. Where are Nicholas and the twins after escaping?
5. Whose memories does Sophie possess?
This section contains 515 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)