|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Machiavelli know of the intruders in the building where he is going?
(a) A loudspeaker blaring a code.
(b) He does not know about them.
(c) A silent alarm.
(d) A guard calls.
2. Who confronts Scathach and the twins?
(a) Catherine de Medici.
(c) Compte de Saint-Germain.
(d) Several police officers.
3. Who is Sophie?
(a) Josh's sister.
(b) Nicolas' aunt.
(c) Josh's mother.
(d) Perenelle's assistant.
4. What smell is associated with what Sophie does?
5. What does Perenelle notice throughout Alcatraz?
(a) Spider webs.
(b) Hives hanging from corners.
(c) Symbols chalked on walls.
(d) Pictures painted on the walls.
6. For whom does Machiavelli decide to search?
(a) Comte de Satin-Germain.
(b) Catherine de Medici.
(c) Dr. Watson.
(d) Billy the Kidd.
7. Who does Dagon tell Machiavelli are on the way?
(a) The Disir and Nidhogg.
(b) Just the Nidhogg.
(c) Dee and the Oracle.
(d) No one.
8. How many pages are missing from Dee's copy of the book that mentions the twins?
9. What is Flamel told to do?
(a) Go to a certain book store.
(b) Wait by the Eiffel Tower at the top of the hour for three hours.
(c) He can't do anything as there are no immortals in London.
(d) Call Catherine de Medici.
10. Where does Flamel take Scathach, Josh and Sophie?
(a) To Catherine de Medici's mausoleum.
(b) To meet up with a friend on the steps of the Louvre.
(c) To a small diner.
(d) To his uncle's apartment.
11. Whom does Flamel want to call?
(a) Compte de Saint-Germain.
(c) Witch of Endor.
(d) Dr. John Dee.
12. Where does Flamel and the group go after the fight?
(a) To the rear of the Louvre.
(b) To their motel room.
(c) To the Arc.
(d) Towards the Eiffel Tower.
13. What does the Comte de Saint-Germain try to make Sophie and Josh believe?
(a) He knew the twins' great-great grandfather.
(b) He is a famous musician.
(c) He is a well-known downhill skier.
(d) He is a famous chef.
14. Why is Flamel having trouble finding a safe place for them to hide?
(a) The hiding place has to have very specific characterizations.
(b) He knows Machiavelli can follow Sophie's aura when she is tired.
(c) He has not been to Paris in a long time.
(d) He has not been to London in a long time.
15. Why is Sophie exhausted?
(a) From being ill.
(b) From using magic.
(c) From running half a marthon.
(d) From having trouble sleeping.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Dee order Machiavelli to do?
2. What does Flamel spot as they are talking to Saint-Germain?
3. Whom do both Machiavelli and John Dee serve?
4. What does Machiavelli rush towards in his car?
5. What is the Sacre-Coeur?
This section contains 475 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)