|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. For what does Machiavelli search his private files?
(a) A description of Dagon.
(b) An immortal that lives in Paris.
(c) A picture of the twins.
(d) An immortal that lives in London.
2. How many pages are missing from Dee's copy of the book that mentions the twins?
3. Who is Dagon?
(a) A cross between a unicorn and a dragon.
(b) One of the Elders.
(c) One of the lessor gods.
(d) Machiavelli's good friend and long-time servant.
4. From whom have Nicholas and the twins escaped?
(b) The CIA.
(c) Dr. John Dee.
(d) The FBI.
5. What does Flamel spot as they are talking to Saint-Germain?
(a) A Disir.
(b) John Dee.
(c) Machiavelli and some police officers.
6. Why is Dee angry with Machiavelli?
(a) For implicating Dee in a plot against the Elders.
(b) For sending Dee a message that was not encoded.
(c) For telling Billy the Kidd to go after Perenelle alone.
(d) For allowing Flamel's group to escape.
7. Whom does Flamel want to call?
(b) Compte de Saint-Germain.
(c) Witch of Endor.
(d) Dr. John Dee.
8. Who arrives at the bottom of the stairs just as Flamel opens the locked door?
(a) Mr. Watson.
(b) Machiavelli and a large police force.
(c) Dr. Dee.
9. What does Perenelle notice throughout Alcatraz?
(a) Symbols chalked on walls.
(b) Hives hanging from corners.
(c) Pictures painted on the walls.
(d) Spider webs.
10. What happens after all the candles in the building go out?
(a) A wax monster comes alive.
(b) There is a high-pitched whine.
(c) The roof begins to open up.
(d) A boom occurs.
11. What does Flamel ask Saint-Germain to do?
(a) Attack Machiavelli.
(b) Create a distraction.
(c) Take Sophie and Scathach to Saint-Germain's house.
(d) Take Josh to Saint-Germain's house.
12. How many officers does Scathach take out?
13. How does Joan of Arc become immortal?
(a) The Dark Elders granted it.
(b) From a blood transfusion.
(c) She became like a phoenix after burning at the stake.
(d) Her god granted it.
14. What does Flamel tell Sophie to do?
(a) Create fog.
(b) Create blinding light.
(c) Turn down her aura.
(d) Throw a veil of invisibility over them.
15. What is the Sacre-Coeur?
(a) A church.
(b) An art museum.
(c) A cemetery.
(d) A ruins outside of Rome.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Flamel use as an excuse to get the call made?
2. Where are Nicholas and the twins after escaping?
3. What has happened to Perenelle's magic?
4. What is Flamel told to do?
5. What does Scathach make Sophie promise?
This section contains 490 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)