|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Machiavelli's position in the DGSE?
(a) He is the head of the agency.
(b) A consultant.
(c) A researcher.
(d) An under secretary.
2. What does Flamel tell Sophie to do?
(a) Create blinding light.
(b) Create fog.
(c) Throw a veil of invisibility over them.
(d) Turn down her aura.
3. What does the Comte de Saint-Germain try to make Sophie and Josh believe?
(a) He knew the twins' great-great grandfather.
(b) He is a famous chef.
(c) He is a famous musician.
(d) He is a well-known downhill skier.
4. Whom do both Machiavelli and John Dee serve?
(a) The Young Gods.
(b) The Dark Elders.
(c) No one.
(d) The Olympians.
5. Who does Machiavelli tell to contact the Disir?
(b) Catherine de Medici.
(c) No one; the Disir will find them.
6. What did Scathach once do for St. Germain's wife?
(a) Saved her life.
(b) Introduced her to St. Germain.
(c) Taught her magic.
(d) Gave her an amulet.
7. Whom does Flamel want to call?
(a) Witch of Endor.
(b) Dr. John Dee.
(d) Compte de Saint-Germain.
8. Who covers some men in transmuted sugar?
(d) St. Germain.
9. What does Flamel want to learn by his phone call?
(a) If Machiavelli has any weaknesses.
(b) If Perenelle has checked in.
(c) If there are any friendly immortals in Rome.
(d) If there are any friendly immortals in Paris.
10. What does Flamel use as an excuse to get the call made?
(a) He is writing about the destruction of the store.
(b) His father is dying.
(d) His mother is dying.
11. What does Machiavelli rush towards in his car?
(a) The Sacre-Coeur.
(b) Notre Dame.
(c) The Louvre.
(d) The Eiffel Tower.
12. What does Scathach make Sophie promise?
(a) To let Scathach test her before she tries to change her aura.
(b) To not show Josh certain aspects of her feminine powers.
(c) To let Scathach teach her how to transportate.
(d) To not use her powers anymore.
13. In what book are twins mentioned?
(a) The Book of the Old Gods.
(b) The Book of Dreams.
(c) The Book of Abraham.
(d) The Book of the Young Gods.
14. Where is the closet where Josh is located?
(d) New York.
15. Where does Machiavelli think he'll be able to catch Flamel and the others?
(a) At the only ley line in London.
(b) At the only ley line in Paris.
(c) At Saint Germain's house.
(d) At the airport.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Dee angry with Machiavelli?
2. Why doesn't Josh trust Flamel or Scathach?
3. Who collects Japanese Kabuki masks?
4. Whose journal is quoted at the opening of the novel?
5. Where is John Dee as Machiavelli is watching St. Germain's house?
This section contains 497 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)