|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Sophie exhausted?
(a) From having trouble sleeping.
(b) From using magic.
(c) From being ill.
(d) From running half a marthon.
2. Why doesn't Josh trust Flamel or Scathach?
(a) Because he overheard a conversation that raised suspicions.
(b) Josh trusts no one but Sophie.
(c) Because he has heard them lying.
(d) Because of things Dee told him.
3. How does Josh find himself in a closet?
(a) He travels a ley line.
(b) He is hiding.
(c) He was unconscious and awakens.
(d) He opens the wrong door on a dimension portal.
4. How do Josh and Sophie escape?
(a) Flamel arrives and sets up a fog.
(b) Cafe owner protests the intrusion.
(c) Scathach fights to let them get away.
(d) Josh accidentally creates a smoke screen.
5. When does Perenelle leave her cell?
(a) When the sphinx is asleep.
(b) When the door is unlocked.
(c) She decides to stay in the cell until Billy the Kidd returns.
(d) After the sphinx has gone in search of the cause of the noise.
6. What does Scathach tell Sophie as they are walking?
(a) About Scathach's childhood.
(b) About Danu Talis.
(c) About Scathach's feud with her sister.
(d) About the way the world looked several centuries ago.
7. What does Scathach make Sophie promise?
(a) To let Scathach test her before she tries to change her aura.
(b) To not show Josh certain aspects of her feminine powers.
(c) To not use her powers anymore.
(d) To let Scathach teach her how to transportate.
8. Where does Flamel go in Paris?
(a) To the British embassy.
(b) To the airport.
(c) To the American embassy.
(d) To a building where he once lived with Perenelle.
9. What does Flamel tell Sophie to do?
(a) Create blinding light.
(b) Turn down her aura.
(c) Throw a veil of invisibility over them.
(d) Create fog.
10. Who confronts Scathach and the twins?
(b) Catherine de Medici.
(c) Several police officers.
(d) Compte de Saint-Germain.
11. Where is the closet where Josh is located?
(d) New York.
12. Where does Machiavelli think he'll be able to catch Flamel and the others?
(a) At Saint Germain's house.
(b) At the only ley line in Paris.
(c) At the only ley line in London.
(d) At the airport.
13. For whom does Machiavelli decide to search?
(a) Billy the Kidd.
(b) Comte de Satin-Germain.
(c) Catherine de Medici.
(d) Dr. Watson.
14. Who is Vetala?
(a) A bat-humanoid creature.
(b) One of Dee's creations.
(c) One of the Ancient Elders.
(d) A guardian of the deep recess.
15. What has happened to Perenelle's magic?
(b) A sphinx has absorbed it.
(c) She is in a magic-dampening cell.
(d) The pentagram keeps it in check.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Perenelle notice throughout Alcatraz?
2. From whom have Nicholas and the twins escaped?
3. Whose memories does Sophie possess?
4. How does Sophie use her aura for fighting?
5. What does Flamel use as an excuse to get the call made?
This section contains 524 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)