|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Sunday, 3rd June: Chapters 39-49.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is said about Nidhogg?
(a) That it is an ancient creature.
(b) That it is an ancestor of the Dark Elders.
(c) That it is descended from the Dark Elders.
(d) That it is one of the original gods of creation.
2. Who continues to battle the Disir?
(c) St. Germain.
3. Who is Juan Manuel de Ayala?
(a) A soldier who is killed on Alcatraz Island.
(b) A murderer who was imprisoned on Alcatraz a century ago.
(c) One of the men keeping Perenelle prisoner.
(d) The explorer who first discovered Alcatraz Island.
4. Who covers some men in transmuted sugar?
(a) St. Germain.
5. How many officers does Scathach take out?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Sophie exhausted?
2. What did the Nidhogg do the last time it was released?
3. What does Josh think the Disir is doing when she climbs the Nidhogg's back?
4. How does Josh feel from the use of Clarent?
5. Where does Flamel and the group go after the fight?
This section contains 236 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)