|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Sunday, 3rd June: Chapters 30-38.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who arrives at the Eiffel tower first?
(a) Sophie and Scathach.
(b) Josh and Flamel.
2. Josh confronts Flamel about ____________.
(a) The things Josh overheard Flamel whispering to Scathach.
(b) The way they left London.
(c) Some things Dee told him.
(d) The officers who were killed back at the cafe.
3. About what do Josh and Sophie talk when they are alone?
(a) What they are learning.
(b) Josh's concerns about Flamel.
(c) The odd way Scathach talks.
4. What does the Comte de Saint-Germain try to make Sophie and Josh believe?
(a) He is a well-known downhill skier.
(b) He knew the twins' great-great grandfather.
(c) He is a famous musician.
(d) He is a famous chef.
5. Who is watching Josh dealing with the Nidhogg?
(a) Dee and Machiavelli.
(c) No one.
(d) Some bystanders.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Dagon tell Machiavelli are on the way?
2. Why does Machiavelli give Dagon permission to follow the Nidhogg?
3. Why does Germain not know what is happening?
4. Who is Dagon?
5. Where does Josh stab the Nidhogg?
This section contains 255 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)