|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Sunday, 3rd June: Chapters 30-38.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who confronts Scathach and the twins?
(b) Compte de Saint-Germain.
(c) Several police officers.
(d) Catherine de Medici.
2. What does Josh realize the Disir is doing?
(a) Turing the Nidhogg towards the river.
(b) Turning the Nidhogg towards the Eiffel Tower.
(c) Trying to kill Scathach.
(d) Turning the Nidhogg back towards St. Germain's home.
3. What does Flamel want Scathach to teach Josh?
(a) How to extend his sword arm.
(b) How to play the pipes that will call help.
(c) How to transport from one spot to another without moving.
(d) How to use Clarent.
4. What do Machiavelli and Dee discuss?
(a) The best way to deal with Flamel's group.
(b) Whether to wait until Perenelle has joined them.
(c) Whether to just try to get the twins away from the others.
(d) Whether they really want to engage in a confrontation with Flamel.
5. In spite of what does Machiavelli order his men to continue searching for Flamel?
(a) The fact that there are no clues as to where they went.
(b) The dark, moonless night.
(c) The resistance of one man.
(d) The illegality of the search.
Short Answer Questions
1. Of what does Joan assure Josh?
2. What does Flamel ask Saint-Germain to do?
3. What happens as Josh prepares to kill the Nidhogg?
4. What is said about Nidhogg?
5. What does Josh suggest they do to avoid detection?
This section contains 310 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)