|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Sunday, 3rd June: Chapters 30-38.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What guards Vetala's room?
(a) A laser beam.
(b) A spider web.
(c) A group of Belawogs.
2. What is Machiavelli's position in the DGSE?
(a) A consultant.
(b) He is the head of the agency.
(c) A researcher.
(d) An under secretary.
3. What is Flamel told to do?
(a) He can't do anything as there are no immortals in London.
(b) Call Catherine de Medici.
(c) Go to a certain book store.
(d) Wait by the Eiffel Tower at the top of the hour for three hours.
4. Who is Vetala?
(a) A bat-humanoid creature.
(b) One of the Ancient Elders.
(c) A guardian of the deep recess.
(d) One of Dee's creations.
5. What does Scathach tell Josh to do?
(a) Stab the Nidhogg in the eye.
(b) Go find Flamel.
(c) Cut off one of the Nidhogg's claws.
(d) Go find St. Germain.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many pages are missing from Dee's copy of the book that mentions the twins?
2. Why does Germain not know what is happening?
3. About what do Josh and Sophie talk when they are alone?
4. How does Sophie know Machiavelli is near?
5. What does Scathach tell Sophie as they are walking?
This section contains 257 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)