|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Sunday, 3rd June: Chapters 30-38.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Sophie know Machiavelli is near?
(a) She saw him.
(b) She senses his thoughts.
(c) She hears his distinct voice.
(d) She can smell his magic.
2. Who has a vendetta against Scathach?
(a) The Dark Elder who is unnamed.
(c) The Disir.
3. How does Sophie use her aura for fighting?
(a) She melts the wax monster with the heat of her aura.
(b) She uses it to boost Scathach's blows.
(c) She uses it for pulses of laser-like beams.
(d) She uses it for light to see their attackers.
4. Where is Scathach?
(a) Fighting one of the Disir.
(b) Chasing after the Nidhogg with has Josh.
(c) Unconscious on the kitchen floor.
(d) The Nidhogg has her and is taking her with it.
5. Why is Dee angry with Machiavelli?
(a) For implicating Dee in a plot against the Elders.
(b) For sending Dee a message that was not encoded.
(c) For allowing Flamel's group to escape.
(d) For telling Billy the Kidd to go after Perenelle alone.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who arrives at the bottom of the stairs just as Flamel opens the locked door?
2. Who arrives in Paris?
3. What task is Machiavelli asked to accomplish?
4. Who does Machiavelli tell to contact the Disir?
5. How does Flamel communicate his wish to Sophie?
This section contains 257 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)