|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Sunday, 3rd June: Chapters 30-38.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How much time is left for Nicholas and Perenelle to live?
(a) A few years.
(b) Only weeks.
(c) It is unknown, but it should be several decades.
(d) A few days.
2. How does Josh feel from the use of Clarent?
(a) As if he is hallucinating.
(d) Very strong.
3. What wakes Josh?
(a) The sound of automatic weapons.
(b) The sound of an explosion.
(c) Flamel yelling.
(d) Sophie screaming.
4. What has Joan taught Sophie?
(a) How to endure nightmares with no ill effect.
(b) How to deal with the memories of the Witch of Endor.
(c) How to play an ancient stones game.
(d) How to use Sophie's mind more effectively.
5. Why is Flamel having trouble finding a safe place for them to hide?
(a) He knows Machiavelli can follow Sophie's aura when she is tired.
(b) He has not been to London in a long time.
(c) The hiding place has to have very specific characterizations.
(d) He has not been to Paris in a long time.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Flamel use as an excuse to get the call made?
2. Who confronts Scathach and the twins?
3. Of what does Joan assure Josh?
4. What is the object related to that Flamel recovers from his old home?
5. What does the Comte de Saint-Germain try to make Sophie and Josh believe?
This section contains 290 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)