|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Saturday, 2nd June: Chapters 6-13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Flamel told to do?
(a) He can't do anything as there are no immortals in London.
(b) Go to a certain book store.
(c) Wait by the Eiffel Tower at the top of the hour for three hours.
(d) Call Catherine de Medici.
2. Who is one person in the closet with Josh?
(c) Billy the Kidd.
3. How many officers does Scathach take out?
4. Josh confronts Flamel about ____________.
(a) The things Josh overheard Flamel whispering to Scathach.
(b) The way they left London.
(c) The officers who were killed back at the cafe.
(d) Some things Dee told him.
5. What does Josh suggest they do to avoid detection?
(a) Use their powers of invisibility.
(b) Change into different clothing.
(d) Break into pairs.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Flamel go to make his call?
2. Who confronts Scathach and the twins?
3. What does Scathach make Sophie promise?
4. Who does Machiavelli tell to contact the Disir?
5. How does Sophie use her aura for fighting?
This section contains 253 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)