|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Saturday, 2nd June: Chapters 6-13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Flamel and the group go after the fight?
(a) To the rear of the Louvre.
(b) To the Arc.
(c) To their motel room.
(d) Towards the Eiffel Tower.
2. Who does Machiavelli tell to contact the Disir?
(b) Catherine de Medici.
(c) No one; the Disir will find them.
3. Who is Dagon?
(a) A cross between a unicorn and a dragon.
(b) Machiavelli's good friend and long-time servant.
(c) One of the lessor gods.
(d) One of the Elders.
4. What does Josh suggest they do to avoid detection?
(a) Break into pairs.
(b) Change into different clothing.
(d) Use their powers of invisibility.
5. Why can't Scathach make on impact on their attacker?
(a) She cannot see the attacker.
(b) The soft wax absorbs the blows.
(c) She broke her arm.
(d) She lost her sword.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Flamel want to learn by his phone call?
2. For whom does Machiavelli decide to search?
3. Whose journal is quoted at the opening of the novel?
4. Who is Sophie?
5. What does Flamel do when they are nearly attacked by a police officer?
This section contains 228 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)