|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Saturday, 2nd June: Chapters 6-13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Catherine de Medici?
(a) Machiavelli's contact in Rome.
(b) An historical figure who died in the 1900s.
(c) Machiavelli's contact in Berlin.
(d) An immortal.
2. Whom does Flamel want to call?
(a) Dr. John Dee.
(b) Compte de Saint-Germain.
(c) Witch of Endor.
3. Who arrives at the bottom of the stairs just as Flamel opens the locked door?
(b) Machiavelli and a large police force.
(c) Dr. Dee.
(d) Mr. Watson.
4. Who is Sophie?
(a) Nicolas' aunt.
(b) Josh's mother.
(c) Perenelle's assistant.
(d) Josh's sister.
5. Who is Dagon?
(a) A cross between a unicorn and a dragon.
(b) One of the Elders.
(c) Machiavelli's good friend and long-time servant.
(d) One of the lessor gods.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Machiavelli's position in the DGSE?
2. How do Josh and Sophie escape?
3. How does Flamel communicate his wish to Sophie?
4. Where does Flamel and the group go after the fight?
5. Why doesn't Josh trust Flamel or Scathach?
This section contains 234 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)