|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Sunday, 3rd June: Chapters 39-49.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How do Josh and Sophie escape?
(a) Flamel arrives and sets up a fog.
(b) Scathach fights to let them get away.
(c) Cafe owner protests the intrusion.
(d) Josh accidentally creates a smoke screen.
2. Who arrives in Paris?
(a) The Witch of Endor.
(b) John Dee.
(c) Catherine de Medici.
3. What does Sophie realize as Josh begins to battle the Disir?
(a) Josh has somehow accessed magic.
(b) Josh no longer has Clarent.
(c) Josh is in immediate danger.
(d) Josh is badly wounded.
4. Where do Machiavelli and Dee take Josh?
(a) To Machiavelli's home.
(b) To the catacombs.
(c) To the tomb of an ancient seer.
(d) To see one of the Dark Elders.
5. Who helps Scathach teach Josh?
(a) Joan of Arc.
(b) No one.
(d) St. Germain.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Flamel do when they are nearly attacked by a police officer?
2. Who has brought the Nidhogg to Paris?
3. What does Flamel encourage Sophie to do?
4. Who confronts Scathach and the twins?
5. What did the Nidhogg do the last time it was released?
This section contains 245 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)