Saturday, 2nd June: Chapters 1-5
1. Whose journal is quoted at the opening of the novel?
(a) John Dee.
(b) Nicholas Flamel.
2. In what book are twins mentioned?
(a) The Book of Dreams.
(b) The Book of the Old Gods.
(c) The Book of the Young Gods.
(d) The Book of Abraham.
3. Where are Nicholas and the twins after escaping?
(b) San Francisco.
(c) New York.
4. From whom have Nicholas and the twins escaped?
(b) The FBI.
(c) The CIA.
(d) Dr. John Dee.
5. How many pages are missing from Dee's copy of the book that mentions the twins?
6. How much time is left for Nicholas and Perenelle to live?
(a) A few years.
(b) A few days.
(c) It is unknown, but it should be several decades.
(d) Only weeks.
7. Where is Machiavelli at the opening of Chapter 1?
(a) A market.
(b) An auction.
(c) A friend's home in Paris.
(d) A rare book dealer.
8. Who collects Japanese Kabuki masks?
This section contains 4,847 words
(approx. 17 pages at 300 words per page)