Saturday, 2nd June: Chapters 1-5
• John Dee tells Niccolo Machiavelli that the twins and Nicholas Flamel are together. He wants Machiavelli to track them down.
• Dee and Machiavelli both work for the dark elders and Machiavelli agrees to help.
• Josh, Sophie, Flamel, and Scathach end up in a closet in a church in Paris known as the Sacre-Coeur.
• Machiavelli races to the church having been notified they are there.
• Sophie alerts the others to Machiavelli. The candles suddenly go out and a wax monster comes to life.
• Sophie melts the monster and Flamel gets the doors open and they escape. Machiavelli is waiting with a police force.
• Sophie creates a fog and the four people escape.
• Perenelle wakes and is a prisoner on Alcatraz and her magic is absorbed by a sphinx.
• Though she cannot use her magic, she can still speak with ghosts. She comes up with...
This section contains 1,355 words
(approx. 5 pages at 300 words per page)