|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How much money is Catfish expecting to get in exchange for selling the massive fish he hauled out of the water?
2. To whom does Molly lie about Mikey?
(b) The Sheriff.
3. How many children did Bess Leander have?
4. What is Marge's best friend's name?
5. When Theo breaks up the bar fight, where is Molly biting her opponent?
(a) In the stomach.
(b) In the leg.
(c) In the neck.
(d) In the arm.
Short Answer Questions
1. How do the men in the hardware store treat Molly?
2. What medication does Val prescribe to her receptionist in the hopes of curing her desires?
3. What is the sea monster's favorite food?
4. What does Mavis threaten to hit Molly over the head with?
5. What type of truck does the sea monster see and hope to mate with?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Molly spend her day while out running errands?
2. What happens to the sea monster at the end of the novel?
3. What memories is Steve suddenly flooded with when he starts to remember his past?
4. What confessions does Estelle make to Val when she comes in for her first therapy session?
5. How does Val feel about her decision to substitute placebos for medication after her therapy session with Estelle?
6. How is Molly treated when she enters the hardware store to run a few errands?
7. How does Smiley die?
8. Why does Molly order Steve to eat Theo?
9. How does Molly take advantage of the pilgrims that arrive at her cave?
10. How does Theo react to the news that there's been an explosion at the gas station?
This section contains 858 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)