|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long has Theo been missing before Gabe and Val try to call him on his cell phone?
(a) Three hours.
(b) Two hours.
(c) Four hours.
(d) One hour.
2. Which of the following characters does NOT go with Theo as he searches frantically for Catfish?
3. Which of the following animals does Molly feed to Steve, hoping it will sway him from wanting to eat humans?
4. Which type of weapon does Ignacio use to threaten Theo?
(a) A hatchet.
(b) A sword.
(c) A knife.
(d) A gun.
5. Which of the following characters is NOT handcuffed by the SWAT team and forced into the backseat of a car?
6. Which of the following characters thinks the animal tracks are a hoax?
7. What type of car did Jim Beer drive before his wife stole it?
(a) A Mercedes.
(b) A Prius.
(c) A Porsche.
(d) A Lexus.
8. How long has Howard been in fear of the demon he once banished from the cafe?
(a) 10 years.
(b) 6 years.
(c) 8 years.
(d) 4 years.
9. What does Winston do for a living?
(a) He is a chiropractor.
(b) He is a dentist.
(c) He is a pharmacist.
(d) He is a doctor.
10. Why is Theo forced to continue his pursuit of the Sheriff on foot, not in a car?
(a) Because the headlights of his car are too bright.
(b) Because his car gets a flat tire.
(c) Because his car gets stuck in the mud.
(d) Because his car runs out of gas.
11. What does Molly throw at Steve, forcing him to stay in the water?
(a) Her shoes.
12. After spending a few days clean, what does Theo do to rid his house of marijuana?
(a) He sells all the pot plants.
(b) He gives away all the pot plants.
(c) He buries all the pot plants.
(d) He burns all the pot plants.
13. When Winston receives the phone call from Val, where is he planning on vacationing?
(a) In the Bahamas.
(b) In Florida.
(c) In Spain.
(d) In Hawaii.
14. How has business at the Slug's Head been since Catfish arrived?
(a) Business has been up and down.
(b) Business has remained the same.
(c) Business has gone down.
(d) Business has gone up.
15. What is Theo smashing when he hears a gunshot in the distance?
(a) His drug paraphernalia.
(b) His television set.
(c) His family photos.
(d) His mirrors.
Short Answer Questions
1. How much money did the Sheriff bribe the landowner with for the rights to convert the ranch into a methamphetamine house?
2. Which of the following is NOT something Molly steals from the pockets of the naked pilgrims?
3. What type of car does the Sheriff drive?
4. What type of animal is herded on the farm where the methamphetamine lab is built?
5. How does the sea monster feel about Catfish's music?
This section contains 479 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)