|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following things does Molly NOT find attractive in men?
(a) Long hair.
(b) A tattoo.
(c) A gun in the glove compartment of the car.
(d) A motorcycle.
2. When she thinks about her relationship with Gabe, to what type of animal does Val compare herself?
(a) An albino rat.
(b) A rabid dog.
(c) A purring kitten.
(d) A bird in flight.
3. Which of the following pilgrims is the first to enter Steve's cave, naked?
(a) A Catholic.
(b) A Buddhist.
(c) A Muslim.
(d) A Christian.
4. What is the name of Joseph Leander's girlfriend?
5. How many men does Molly bring with her to help save Theo from Sheriff Burton?
(a) Eight men.
(b) Four men.
(c) Six men.
(d) Two men.
6. Which of the following characters thinks the animal tracks are a hoax?
7. Which of the following adjectives does Theo use to describe Steve's predatory skills?
8. How long has Theo been missing before Gabe and Val try to call him on his cell phone?
(a) Four hours.
(b) Three hours.
(c) One hour.
(d) Two hours.
9. What type of work did Joseph do for Sheriff Burton before quitting?
(a) He was a supplier.
(b) He was a driver.
(c) He was a chemist.
(d) He was a dealer.
10. What is the name of the ranch to where the parade of people were making their pilgrimage?
(a) The Boozey-Tuesday Ranch.
(b) The Lifesaver's Ranch.
(c) The Beer Bar Ranch.
(d) The Wine Hut Ranch.
11. Which of the following characters does NOT go with Theo as he searches frantically for Catfish?
12. What type of condition does Theo believe Bess died from?
(a) A heart condition.
(b) A brain condition.
(c) A skin condition.
(d) A stomach condition.
13. How many men work nights at the methamphetamine house?
14. When Winston receives the phone call from Val, where is he planning on vacationing?
(a) In Florida.
(b) In the Bahamas.
(c) In Hawaii.
(d) In Spain.
15. How has business at the Slug's Head been since Catfish arrived?
(a) Business has remained the same.
(b) Business has gone down.
(c) Business has been up and down.
(d) Business has gone up.
Short Answer Questions
1. What evidence of a large animal is present around the methamphetamine house?
2. What does The Spider ask for in return for helping Theo capture the Sheriff?
3. How old is Jim Beer?
4. How many children does Steve claim to have?
5. How much money did the Sheriff bribe the landowner with for the rights to convert the ranch into a methamphetamine house?
This section contains 422 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)