|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following characters does NOT go with Theo as he searches frantically for Catfish?
2. How has business at the Slug's Head been since Catfish arrived?
(a) Business has gone down.
(b) Business has been up and down.
(c) Business has remained the same.
(d) Business has gone up.
3. What type of alcoholic beverage does Val like to drink?
4. What type of car does Theo drive?
(a) A Mercedes.
(b) A Volvo.
(c) An Audi.
(d) A Volkswagon.
5. Which of the following animals does Molly feed to Steve, hoping it will sway him from wanting to eat humans?
6. What type of animal is herded on the farm where the methamphetamine lab is built?
7. What interesting article of clothing are the parade of people wearing when the Sheriff almost runs them over?
(a) Cowboy boots.
8. How many children does Steve claim to have?
9. Which of the following characters is described as having "a long, hooked nose that had been broken several times"?
10. In what type of dwelling do Molly and Steve hide out while the police are searching for Steve?
(a) In a cave.
(b) In a mud hut.
(c) Under a bridge.
(d) On a boat.
11. How many bedrooms does Jim Beer's ranch house have?
12. Which of the following adjectives does Theo use to describe Steve's predatory skills?
13. Who does Theo suspect killed Bess Leander?
14. What does Winston do for a living?
(a) He is a pharmacist.
(b) He is a doctor.
(c) He is a chiropractor.
(d) He is a dentist.
15. How many men does Molly bring with her to help save Theo from Sheriff Burton?
(a) Six men.
(b) Two men.
(c) Four men.
(d) Eight men.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Mavis feel about Catfish's musical ability?
2. Which type of weapon does Ignacio use to threaten Theo?
3. Whose car does the Sheriff steal before fleeing the battle at the cave?
4. How long has Steve been alive?
5. When she thinks about her relationship with Gabe, to what type of animal does Val compare herself?
This section contains 426 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)