|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following types of animals is Winston attracted to?
(a) Animals with wings.
(b) Furry animals.
(c) Marine animals.
(d) Winston is not attracted to animals.
2. How many men does Molly bring with her to help save Theo from Sheriff Burton?
(a) Two men.
(b) Eight men.
(c) Six men.
(d) Four men.
3. Which of the following actions causes Steve to roar in jealousy?
(a) Molly kisses Theo.
(b) The Sheriff shoots Catfish.
(c) Molly feeds the police officers sadwiches.
(d) Theo hugs Molly.
4. What type of alcoholic beverage does Val like to drink?
5. How does the sea monster feel about Catfish's music?
(a) It infuriates him.
(b) It confuses him.
(c) It has no effect on him.
(d) It soothes him.
6. When Winston receives the phone call from Val, where is he planning on vacationing?
(a) In Florida.
(b) In Hawaii.
(c) In the Bahamas.
(d) In Spain.
7. Whose truck does Molly steal?
8. Why doesn't Molly shoot and kill the Sheriff as she threatens to?
(a) Because Theo begs her to show the Sheriff mercy.
(b) Because she is secretly in love with the Sheriff.
(c) Because she doesn't have enough ammunition.
(d) Because she doesn't want to be a murderer.
9. Whose car does the Sheriff steal before fleeing the battle at the cave?
(a) Molly's car.
(b) Winston's car.
(c) Mavis' car.
(d) Val's car.
10. What is interesting about the men that Molly brings with her to help save Theo?
(a) The men are all blind.
(b) The men are all mute.
(c) None of the men speak English.
(d) The men are all naked.
11. What is the name of the ranch to where the parade of people were making their pilgrimage?
(a) The Beer Bar Ranch.
(b) The Boozey-Tuesday Ranch.
(c) The Wine Hut Ranch.
(d) The Lifesaver's Ranch.
12. Which of the following animals does Molly feed to Steve, hoping it will sway him from wanting to eat humans?
13. What type of trees does Steve dream of?
14. What interesting article of clothing are the parade of people wearing when the Sheriff almost runs them over?
(a) Cowboy boots.
15. Which of the following characters proves to be the fall-man, leading Steve back to the water?
(c) The Spider.
Short Answer Questions
1. What evidence of a large animal is present around the methamphetamine house?
2. What type of animal is herded on the farm where the methamphetamine lab is built?
3. What reason does Molly give Theo as to why she is with Steve?
4. What does Winston do for a living?
5. What type of car does the Sheriff drive?
This section contains 465 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)