|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What type of animals does Gabe Fenton tag and track?
2. How long has Molly been banned from the HP?
(a) She has been banned for life.
(b) She has been banned for one year.
(c) She has been banned for three weeks.
(d) She has been banned for six months.
3. What type of drug is Theo addicted to?
4. What odd job does Mikey do around the neighborhood?
(a) He rakes leaves.
(b) He mows lawns.
(c) He paints fences.
(d) He sells newspapers.
5. Which of the following stores does Val most like to shop at?
6. To which type of animal does Molly compare the trailer while caring for it?
(a) A puppy.
(b) A kitten.
(c) A chick.
(d) A lamb.
7. Which of the following adjectives was typically used to describe Catfish after he was released from prison?
8. What does Theo do for a living?
(a) He is a police officer.
(b) He is a lawyer.
(c) He is a psychiatrist.
(d) He is an EMT.
9. Which article of clothing does Catfish accidentally leave on the beach when he is running away?
(a) His pants.
(b) His shoes.
(c) His hat.
(d) His shirt.
10. How long did Catfish spend on the road after being released from prison?
(a) 50 years.
(b) 40 years.
(c) 20 years.
(d) 30 years.
11. How does Bess Leander die?
(a) She drowns in her swimming pool.
(b) She is poisoned.
(c) She hangs herself.
(d) She is hit by a car.
12. What is the sea monster's favorite food?
13. What is Bess Leander's widower's name?
14. Which of the following adjectives best describes Catfish's attitude when he is at the beach with Estelle?
15. How old is Mikey?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Estelle go instead of going to her support group?
2. Which of the following emotions can the sea monster smell?
3. What does Mavis threaten to hit Molly over the head with?
4. How long has it been since the sea monster was last on land?
5. How does the sea monster respond when he thinks Molly is lying to protect him?
This section contains 382 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)