|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many messages does Theo find on his machine from Sheriff Burton when he arrives home from the murder investigation?
2. What does Theo serve to Gabe for dinner when he invites him over?
(a) Vegetable lasagne.
(b) Chicken and rice.
3. What type of drug is Theo addicted to?
4. What punishment does Mavis give to Molly for the bar fight?
(a) Molly is ordered to wash dishes.
(b) Mavis decides not to punish Molly.
(c) Molly is fined.
(d) Molly is banned from the bar.
5. What type of animal starts flopping on the beach when Catfish starts serenading Estelle?
6. What is the name of the town psychiatrist?
7. Where is the scar that ended Molly's acting career?
(a) Her arms.
(b) Her face.
(c) Her chest.
(d) Her back.
8. What is the name of the blues singer Mavis hires to sing in her bar?
9. What type of materials does Molly buy while at the hardware store?
(a) Roofing materials.
(b) Sewing materials.
(c) Carving materials.
(d) Canning materials.
10. What property does the Sheriff insist no one search while looking for Mikey?
(a) A ranch.
(b) A cemetery.
(c) A farm.
(d) A church.
11. Where is Theo usually needed when he is on call?
(a) At the mall.
(b) At the fishing dock.
(c) At the car dealership.
(d) At the bar.
12. What medication does Val prescribe to her receptionist in the hopes of curing her desires?
(a) She doesn't prescribe any medication.
13. What sound does the giant fish make when Catfish hauls it out of the water?
(a) It sings.
(b) It buzzes.
(c) It screams.
(d) It hums.
14. Which of the following hardware store employees is eaten alive by the trailer?
15. How many of Gabe's rats have gone missing?
Short Answer Questions
1. What type of music does Catfish typically like to play?
2. What type of animal does Molly compare the disguised trailer to?
3. What does Betty do for a living?
4. How old is Betty?
5. How long did Catfish spend on the road after being released from prison?
This section contains 392 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)