|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Gabe keep all his information about the animals he tracks?
(a) In his head.
(b) On cocktail napkins.
(c) On his computer.
(d) In spiral bound notebooks.
2. To which type of animal does Molly compare the trailer while caring for it?
(a) A kitten.
(b) A puppy.
(c) A chick.
(d) A lamb.
3. What desire has increased in Val's receptionist since she started working at the firm?
(a) Her desire to mate.
(b) Her desire to eat.
(c) Her desire to drink.
(d) Her desire to sleep.
4. What sound does the giant fish make when Catfish hauls it out of the water?
(a) It screams.
(b) It hums.
(c) It sings.
(d) It buzzes.
5. What charges does the man in the bar press against Molly?
(d) He decides not to press charges.
6. Where does the sea monster retreat after the truck explosion?
(a) To the water.
(b) To the sky.
(c) To the desert.
(d) To the woods.
7. What part of the sea monster's body is burned off in the truck explosion?
(a) His gills.
(b) His fins.
(c) His scales.
(d) His tail.
8. Which of the following stores does Val most like to shop at?
9. Which of the following adjectives best describes the mood in the Slug's Head?
10. What does the sea monster turn into after the explosion?
(a) A mountain.
(b) A tractor.
(c) A sailboat.
(d) A trailer.
11. What does Betty do for a living?
(a) She is a crossing guard.
(b) She is a dancer.
(c) She is a teacher.
(d) She is a waitress.
12. Which of the following characters is considered the town gossip?
13. What type of animal does Molly compare the disguised trailer to?
(a) A hippo.
(b) A dragon.
(c) A lion.
(d) A dinosaur.
14. What does Molly rename the trailer?
15. Which of the following hardware store employees is eaten alive by the trailer?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following characters is the first to feel the effects of the placebos?
2. Where is Theo usually needed when he is on call?
3. What is the sea monster's favorite food?
4. Which article of clothing does Catfish accidentally leave on the beach when he is running away?
5. How much money is Catfish expecting to get in exchange for selling the massive fish he hauled out of the water?
This section contains 398 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)