|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is Theo usually needed when he is on call?
(a) At the bar.
(b) At the fishing dock.
(c) At the mall.
(d) At the car dealership.
2. After Mikey's disappearance, how long does Theo go without doing drugs before he realizes it?
(a) Six hours.
(b) One hour.
(c) One day.
(d) Six days.
3. What charges does the man in the bar press against Molly?
(d) He decides not to press charges.
4. What does Estelle add to her paintings before considering any of them complete?
(a) A monster.
(b) A boat.
(c) A star.
(d) A storm.
5. What is Bess Leander's widower's name?
6. Where does Estelle go instead of going to her support group?
(a) To the doctor's office.
(b) To the mall.
(c) To the bar.
(d) To the seaside.
7. Which article of clothing does Catfish accidentally leave on the beach when he is running away?
(a) His pants.
(b) His shoes.
(c) His hat.
(d) His shirt.
8. What is Estelle's last name?
9. Which of the following characters sees Mikey disappear?
(c) Sheriff Burton.
10. What type of animal starts flopping on the beach when Catfish starts serenading Estelle?
11. Which of the following stores does Val most like to shop at?
12. Which of the following characters is considered the town gossip?
13. Which of the following medications does Molly buy for the trailer in bulk from the pharmacy?
14. Which of Estelle's relatives has recently died?
(a) Her husband.
(b) Her father.
(c) Her son.
(d) Her brother.
15. How many of Gabe's rats have gone missing?
Short Answer Questions
1. How long has Molly been banned from the HP?
2. What does Molly rename the trailer?
3. As Catfish is running away from the beach, what sound does he hear behind him?
4. What does Theo serve to Gabe for dinner when he invites him over?
5. How long did Catfish spend on the road after being released from prison?
This section contains 369 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)