|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Admitting You Have a Problem, Chapters 10-12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How much money is Catfish expecting to get in exchange for selling the massive fish he hauled out of the water?
2. How long did Catfish spend on the road after being released from prison?
(a) 20 years.
(b) 50 years.
(c) 30 years.
(d) 40 years.
3. How does the sea monster respond when he thinks Molly is lying to protect him?
(a) He sighs.
(b) He winks.
(c) He is silent.
(d) He chuckles.
4. What type of animal starts flopping on the beach when Catfish starts serenading Estelle?
5. After her first meeting with Val, how does the receptionist feel about the appointment?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following adjectives best describes Catfish's attitude when he is at the beach with Estelle?
2. What does Molly Michon do for a living?
3. What property does the Sheriff insist no one search while looking for Mikey?
4. What type of drug is Theo addicted to?
5. How long has Theo been in his current profession?
This section contains 189 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)