|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through A Higher Power, Chapters 29-31.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Winston do for a living?
(a) He is a chiropractor.
(b) He is a pharmacist.
(c) He is a dentist.
(d) He is a doctor.
2. Who do the parade of people claim called them to congregate together?
(a) The KKK high wizard.
(b) The Holy Spirit.
3. Where is Theo usually needed when he is on call?
(a) At the mall.
(b) At the car dealership.
(c) At the bar.
(d) At the fishing dock.
4. How does Mavis feel about Catfish's musical ability?
(a) She thinks he isn't very talented, but is good entertainment.
(b) She thinks he is talented, but not a good fit for their bar.
(c) She thinks he is very talented, and should play louder.
(d) She thinks he isn't very talented, and fires him on the spot.
5. How much money is Catfish expecting to get in exchange for selling the massive fish he hauled out of the water?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Bess' husband give to Theo from Bess' medicine cabinet?
2. Which of the following pilgrims is the first to enter Steve's cave, naked?
3. What is the name of the ranch to where the parade of people were making their pilgrimage?
4. How old is Jim Beer?
5. How many men work nights at the methamphetamine house?
This section contains 227 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)