Admitting You Have a Problem, Prologue and Chapters 1-3
1. What is the name of the town in which this novel is set?
(a) Amber Cove.
(b) Cherry Cove.
(c) Maple Cove.
(d) Pine Cove.
2. What does Theo do for a living?
(a) He is a psychiatrist.
(b) He is a police officer.
(c) He is an EMT.
(d) He is a lawyer.
3. How long has Theo been in his current profession?
(a) 8 years.
(b) 3 years.
(c) 12 years.
(d) 16 years.
4. How does Bess Leander die?
(a) She hangs herself.
(b) She is poisoned.
(c) She drowns in her swimming pool.
(d) She is hit by a car.
5. How many children did Bess Leander have?
6. What is Bess Leander's widower's name?
7. Before her death, what obsessive behavior did Bess Leander adopt?
(a) Obsessive cleaning.
(b) Obsessive magazine reading.
(c) Obsessive smoking.
(d) Obsessive eating.
8. What does Bess' husband give to Theo from Bess' medicine cabinet?
9. What does Molly Michon do for a living?
(a) She is a painter.
(b) She is a bartender.
(c) She is an actress.
(d) She is a dancer.
This section contains 3,693 words
(approx. 13 pages at 300 words per page)