Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Anita do to protect Louie from being discovered by the police,?
2. After Anita receives a call from Williams, why does Anita try to talk Richard out of going with her to visit Williams?
3. At the home of Williams, Anita finds the bodies of Williams and how many others?
4. At Guilty Pleasures, what does Raina say Jean-Claude has promised to her?
5. After learning that Louie is missing, Anita realizes that Elvira is what sort of preternatural creature?
Essay Topic 1
Why, throughout most of "The Lunatic Cafe," does Anita resent any attempt by Richard to protect her? Why, near the end of the novel, is Anita grateful when Richard tries to rescue her from Jason?
Essay Topic 2
Discuss the corruption of some police officers, as depicted in the novel. What leads some officers, such as Titus and Aikensen, to corruption, while others travel the path of what is right?
Essay Topic 3
How do events early in "The Lunatic Cafe" foreshadow the events that follow? Does the end flow logically from the beginning, or does the end come as a surprise?
This section contains 303 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)