|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. After Anita leaves Washington University, what does Louie do to help Anita?
2. What does Gabriel do after Anita slices his stomach with a silver knife at Guilty Pleasures?
3. In Anita's apartment, after Anita touches Richard and Jean-Claude, what comment does Jean-Claude make to Richard?
4. While at the hospital, Anita receives a call from Richard informing her that Louie is missing after supposedly meeting with whom?
5. How does Anita prove to the police officers at Elvira's house that the creature who attacked Zerbrowski was not a lycanthrope?
Essay Topic 1
Discuss the mechanics of dominance in a wolf pack. Why does Richard challenge Marcus for the position of pack leader, then defeat Marcus, and ultimately refuse to kill Marcus and assume his rightful position?
Essay Topic 2
Discuss the numerous crimes solved by Anita during the course of the novel. For each, consider any major incorrect theories Anita might have held, and detail the important clue that led her to the correct conclusion.
Essay Topic 3
Early in the novel, Anita kills Alfred in self-defense. Later Anita kills Aikensen for revenge, if not self-defense. Why does Richard show such disapproval for her actions? Is this related to his unwillingness to kill Marcus and take over leadership of his pack?
This section contains 1,008 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)