Final Test - Hard
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Robert's primary job at Guilty Pleasures?
2. Who refuses to leave Anita's apartment without a kiss goodbye?
3. At Guilty Pleasures, Anita questions Gabriel about what jewelry?
4. Why doesn't Anita want Richard to go to Guilty Pleasures with her?
5. Near the end of the novel, Titus and Aikensen are shown to be guilty of what crime?
How does the author use settings to enhance the mood and further the plot in "The Lunatic Cafe?" Are the fictional settings described as convincingly as the settings that actually exist in St. Louis (The Fox Theatre and Washington University)?
Early in the novel, Anita kills Alfred in self-defense. Later Anita kills Aikensen for revenge, if not self-defense. Why does Richard show such disapproval for her actions? Is this related to his unwillingness to kill Marcus and take over leadership of his pack?
Describe the numerous creative ways that the preternatural creatures in "The Lunatic Cafe" manage to assimilate themselves into the human population of St. Louis. Why do the preternatural creatures choose to stay hidden, rather than work together to take over modern civilization?
This section contains 270 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)